Obama's Kenyan activities may be 'criminal'

Old 07-20-2010, 07:49 AM
n/a

Default Obama's Kenyan activities may be 'criminal'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=179961

This was Obama's man in Kenya. BTW, I believe BO has funneled about 23 million in tax payer dollars to get the new "constitution" passed.

---------------------------------------------------

On Aug. 29, 2007, Raila Odinga signed a secret Memorandum of Understanding with Sheikh Abdullahi Abdi, chairman of the National Muslim Leaders Forum of Kenya. In exchange for Muslim support, Odinga agreed, among other things, to:

Rewrite the national constitution to install Shariah as the law in all "Muslim declared regions."

Elevate Islam as "the only true religion" and give Islamic leaders an "oversight role to monitor activities of ALL other religions."

Establish Shariah courts in every Kenyan divisional headquarters.

Ban Christian proselytism.

Fire the police commissioner for "allow[ing] himself to be used by heathens and Zionists" to oppress Muslims.

Adopt Islamic dress codes for women.

Ban alcohol and pork.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:56 AM
n/a

Not long ago, I used to poo-poo anything that resembled conspiracy theories. I believe with all of my heart and soul that Obama is a radical taking down America.

The question in my mind is how do Rahm Emanuel, Larry Summers (who btw, seems to have quietly disappeared) and the Clintons fit into Obama's overall agenda?

Are they all Saul Alinsky radicals with hopes of change for global power by first taking down America and then, knowing the jihadist heart, later the world by aligning with the Muslims? All in the name of saving the world because they know what is best for the downtrodden to defeat the greedy capitalist system.

You can see the discourse being created in this country with puppets like the NAACP, SEIU members, ACLU, debt beyond belief, disregard for the rule of law, taking away individual freedoms, more government control of private enterprise, et al, all with the sole purpose of dismantling the Constitution and the three branches of federal government and setting up races for a civil war.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 AM
n/a

Default Now why wouldn't an Obama supporter have something

to say about the subject of this thread??

I personally choose to interpret their silence on this and almost any and all discourse involving Obama as their being embarassed to have brought this scourge on America. Why else would they be silent?

btk
Old 07-20-2010, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
to say about the subject of this thread??

I personally choose to interpret their silence on this and almost any and all discourse involving Obama as their being embarassed to have brought this scourge on America. Why else would they be silent?

btk
I also haven't seen any of our resident lefties responding to anything on the Political thread lately. I'm thinking that maybe they're a little burnt out with having to try to defend the indefensible.

Of course with all us Conservative posters who are ill-informed conspiracy nuts who can't stand having a President of color and are unable to have a constructive discourse with the Leftist Intelligentsia who are so much more reasonable in their beliefs than us, who can blame them.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:48 PM
n/a

I like to think maybe we planted a little grain of truth in their muddled minds and the light from the truth is growing truth and knowledge. In other words, they are confused.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:31 AM
n/a

Default I Think

You all have the Lefties wrong. They are not absent from this site because they are embarassed, they are absent because they do not know what you are talking about.

Give them a break. How would they know whats going on when they
do not watch the new main stream press which is FOX NEWS.

I just feel sorry for them. It must be hell to not know whats what.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:42 AM
n/a

NOT CRMINAL because he was born there wasn't he?
How could anyone defend his actions is beyond me.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.