Perfect. Thank you...Progressives invent rights

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-04-2017, 05:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Perfect. Thank you...Progressives invent rights

Personal Best Regards:
Because they're not equal...they NEED every advantage they can create.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because they're not equal...they NEED every advantage they can create.
Guy, I think your trying to pull posters legs. No one obsesses so about race. Come on surely you have other interests or political views ?

As to this thread I am offended that other people are offended about being offended over being offended over offensive speech or picture or idea or animals or boats or ...................

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-04-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Guy, I think your trying to pull posters legs. No one obsesses so about race. Come on surely you have other interests or political views ?

As to this thread I am offended that other people are offended about being offended over being offended over offensive speech or picture or idea or animals or boats or ...................

Personal Best Regards:
You have always offended me.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
You have always offended me.
That is bragging rights for Rubi...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Explain "political correctness"...what is it and WHY is it there?

It's there so we don't say anything that is at the same time truthful AND hurtful. It's how you talk to CHILDREN. Gotta be careful what and HOW you say something. It serves NO purpose other than to allow losers to feel good about themselves and squelch any REAL discussion.

I obviously must keep bringing it up because you're STILL under the hypnotic spell of your conditioning.

The clock is ticking...they already OWN everyone under age 7...in 30 years...they'll have it all.

Is that what you REALLY want to leave behind? Are the boomers going to be known as the sh!ttiest generation? The genocide generation? Because we WILLINGLY gave it all away to a different species. Like a real life planet of the apes. And white people will be treated just as badly. They didn't show the big black gorillas banging away at those cute little blonde white girls they had in captivity in the movie...the way it would REALLY happen.

Wake up from your stupor...open your eyes, take off the blinders...look at the MLK Blvds across America...realize this is our future if we don't reverse the population/demographics direction...NOW.

This is important...more important than ANYTHING being discussed here...this IS literally America's future...what will it be? America or Mexico II? White or minority/Hispanic? The time to chose, to take action is now...each year they get closer to an absolute majority.

Tags
offended

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.