Official poll: what is worse Hillary shrieking or a baby shrieking?

Old 09-22-2016, 04:47 PM
n/a

Default Official poll: what is worse Hillary shrieking or a baby shrieking?

Hillary Clinton - 50 points ahead - YouTube
Old 09-22-2016, 04:56 PM
n/a

Hilary. Not even close to a contest. At least you can stick a bottle in a baby's mouth and shut it up, Hilary has no off switch.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:31 PM
n/a

A baby shrieking is better than Hillary whispering .
Old 09-22-2016, 05:52 PM
n/a

Clinton sounds/looks like she is shrieking even when she isn't talking!!!
Old 09-22-2016, 07:55 PM
n/a

I think Eleanor Roosevelt had a voice and cadence that is difficult to enjoy, too haughty, too high. But it was her wisdom and understanding that mattered to the nation, to the troops and to the downtrodden. If you don't like HRC's voice, read the transcripts, then judge her words.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:28 PM
n/a

I read the transcripts of hrc statements hours after the Oklahoma shooting which helped rile up the north Carolina thugs causing death.

Hillary would not mind if a million people died if it meant it would help her become president.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I read the transcripts of hrc statements hours after the Oklahoma shooting which helped rile up the north Carolina thugs causing death.

Hillary would not mind if a million people died if it meant it would help her become president.
I'd like to read those. Do you have a link? Or is it the old bluff, bait and look it up yourself?
Old 09-22-2016, 08:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think Eleanor Roosevelt had a voice and cadence that is difficult to enjoy, too haughty, too high. But it was her wisdom and understanding that mattered to the nation, to the troops and to the downtrodden. If you don't like HRC's voice, read the transcripts, then judge her words.
Hillary Clinton is NO Eleanor Roosevelt . Ms. Roosevelt was regarded as a very sincere caring person and much embraced by the Nation and beyond our borders .

Ms. Clinton only cares about herself and is extremely insincere , disingenuous and untrustworthy .
Old 09-22-2016, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ms. Roosevelt was regarded as a very sincere caring person and much embraced by the Nation and beyond our borders .
What did white people think of her? What did men think of her? What did Jew haters think of her?
Old 09-22-2016, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
What did white people think of her? What did men think of her? What did Jew haters think of her?
I missed one. What did Japanese haters think of her?
Old 09-22-2016, 09:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Aww do some research and read a few books on the subject .
I`m not a Dem but she was considered to be genuine .

In fact candidate JFK had to call on her " hat in hand " to have lunch with her at her home to ask for her assistance with his campaign .

I don`t understand the " Jew Hater " question . Ms. R came into her own after WWII and the death of FDR .
She was even the US Ambassador to the UN in the 1950`s as I recall .
Old 09-22-2016, 09:45 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1293834]Aww do some research and read a few books on the subject .
I`m not a Dem but she was considered to be genuine .

In fact candidate JFK had to call on her " hat in hand " to have lunch with her at her home to ask for her assistance with his campaign .

I don`t understand the " Jew Hater " question . Ms. R came into her own after WWII and the death of FDR .
She was even the US Ambassador to the UN in the 1950`s as I recall .[/QUOTE
"do some research and read a few books on the subject"

Why speak up at all?
Old 09-23-2016, 02:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hilary. Not even close to a contest. At least you can stick a bottle in a baby's mouth and shut it up, Hilary has no off switch.
Hillary has been known to have a bottle in her mouth, quite frequently. That seems to work as well as a bottle for a baby. As a matter of fact, Hillary has been suspected of having a drinking problem. Perhaps her fainting spells are related?
Old 09-23-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Default What's worse is a crazy

Quote:
Trump supporter posting nonsense on a so-called political forum.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary apparently hates the white working class

Tags
poll, shrieking, baby, hillary, worse

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.