Libs

Old 04-08-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Default Libs

Nailed it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg libs.jpg (57.2 KB, 18 views)
Old 04-08-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Nailed it
Larbud, why do you have to post such things as this and your other crap? I looked at some of the things you posted on other sites and was very impressed by the great nature photos you have taken.

You obviously have a lot of talent but all that is diminished by rants on political forum.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Larbud, why do you have to post such things as this and your other crap? I looked at some of the things you posted on other sites and was very impressed by the great nature photos you have taken.

You obviously have a lot of talent but all that is diminished by rants on political forum.
It's simply his nature.

'Talent' in one area, doesn't preclude being an overall scumbag human being.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's simply his nature.

'Talent' in one area, doesn't preclude being an overall scumbag human being.
Is that the excuse that you are using, or do you even have a talent in one area? Sorry, none of my business. Just curious, because you have been quite nasty also. Not that it bothers me, since I find it amusing.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nailed it
You believe that Donald John Trump appeals to Republicans' logic with his "and even babies" kind of approaches?

And he did not even bomb the runways of an airfield. That is something most military commanders would take out first with heavy bombs if they meant to stop flights from attacking more targets. You would get the runways, planes, buildings, etc.

How many times have I heard Trump make an "even babies" appeal?
Old 04-08-2017, 09:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks, I usually just stir the pot to see what kind of sh!t floats up.. Cheap entertainment...
Old 04-08-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks, I usually just stir the pot to see what kind of sh!t floats up.. Cheap entertainment...
Like a lot of Donald Trump's speeches! PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SPEECHES & PRESS CONFERENCE
- YouTube

They really appeal to logic. NOT!
Old 04-08-2017, 11:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Like a lot of Donald Trump's speeches! PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SPEECHES & PRESS CONFERENCE
- YouTube

They really appeal to logic. NOT!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault
9:37 PM · May 8, 2013
Old 04-09-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post

Waiting for an Lbud exhibit of his work.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
nailed, libs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.