Animals

Old 10-29-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Default Animals

Pure and simple animals..
They said "young men" because if they would of said "black men" people would find it racist. Man the world we live in.......

Shoulda called a spade a spade and said nidger thugs..

Fox News - A group of young men in Philadelphia violently...
Old 10-29-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
They said "young men" because if they would of said "black men" people would find it racist. Man the world we live in.......

In the Miami area even 30 years ago...n!@@er kids were KILLING people over pocket change. They were ATTACKING rental cars at traffic lights smashing out the windows with large stones. (FL used to have a special license place code for ALL rental cars started with a "Z")
Old 10-29-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Perfect. Lbud and Donny B posting their racial slurs together. Here they are enjoying their Tennessee trip.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Another one bites the dust.
Old 10-29-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perfect. Lbud and Donny B posting their racial slurs together. Here they are enjoying their Tennessee trip.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Tell me CHI...WHAT is wrong with those two men? Would you like them as a neighbor?

Better than these?

The Villages Florida
Old 10-29-2017, 08:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
In the Miami area even 30 years ago...n!@@er kids were KILLING people over pocket change. They were ATTACKING rental cars at traffic lights smashing out the windows with large stones. (FL used to have a special license place code for ALL rental cars started with a "Z")
Oh how well I remember that! I’ve been in Fl since Nov. 1959 except for Army service..

Tags
animals, simple, pure

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.