How Many People Will Get Gunned Down in Chicago This Weekend ?

Old 05-28-2016, 08:09 PM
n/a

Default How Many People Will Get Gunned Down in Chicago This Weekend ?

And how many people will get shot in other Liberal Garden Spots/ Sanctuary Cities such as Detroit , Cleveland , Washington DC , LA and NYC ?

Post your prediction and you might win a prize !
Old 05-28-2016, 08:12 PM
n/a

You're right. Too many guns.
Old 05-28-2016, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yeah you are correct -- that`s the problem . Isn`t it grand when the Progressive Movement can summarize every problem into simple straight-forward solutions .

I was thinking that the problem could be due to the minimum wage being less than $25 per hour .
Old 05-28-2016, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah you are correct -- that`s the problem . Isn`t it grand when the Progressive Movement can summarize every problem into simple straight-forward solutions .

I was thinking that the problem could be due to the minimum wage being less than $25 per hour .
Not enough guns?
Old 05-28-2016, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
And how many people will get shot in other Liberal Garden Spots/ Sanctuary Cities such as Detroit , Cleveland , Washington DC , LA and NYC ?

Post your prediction and you might win a prize !
Whats the over/under?
Old 05-28-2016, 10:18 PM
n/a

Just enough guns but some in the wrong hands and not enough in the right hands?
Give me a hint?
Old 05-28-2016, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nope ... the cause is too many illegitimate kids raised without fathers, thus no morals, no discipline, the usual.

There are many more guns in suburbia but it's not the shooting gallery that the inner cities are.

If this concept is too difficult to grasp, I'll try to make it simpler for you.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nope ... the cause is too many illegitimate kids raised without fathers, thus no morals, no discipline, the usual.

There are many more guns in suburbia but it's not the shooting gallery that the inner cities are.

Well said !
Old 05-28-2016, 11:21 PM
n/a

All of this constant carnage is brought to us proudly by the Liberals who have managed to destroy the very fabric of family life and the dignity of the once proud Black Father thru their many decades of misguided " Government Programs " .

Prior to the introduction of LBJ`s " Great Society " Programs the % of " out of wedlock births " in the Black community and White community were about the same . However in less than a decade the % of babies born to single Black Mothers has sky-rocketed . There is NO MORE Black Family in the traditional sense .
Young Black males have no strong male role model in their homes . Black " families " are now headed by " Big MA-MA' [ grand-mother ].
The only strong male in the lives of these young boys is the Preacher .
By age 13 too many young Black Males have turned to the streets and local gangs for their role models and " family " . And we all know too well the net result of this new " modern " dare I say Progressive Culture in the Black Community .
More well thought out great ideas brought to you by your Democrat Party in your once proud cities .
Old 05-29-2016, 02:35 AM
n/a

The short answer to how many will be gunned down: is NOT ENOUGH. I have no sympathy for scumbags and do not care if they lower the population stats by killing each other.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Too many minorities.

Quote:

It's minorities. They have no self control. Proof? Look how they live.

Quote:
All of this constant carnage is brought to us proudly by the Liberals who have managed to destroy the very fabric of family life and the dignity of the once proud Black Father thru their many decades of misguided " Government Programs " .

Prior to the introduction of LBJ`s " Great Society " Programs the % of " out of wedlock births " in the Black community and White community were about the same . However in less than a decade the % of babies born to single Black Mothers has sky-rocketed . There is NO MORE Black Family in the traditional sense .
Young Black males have no strong male role model in their homes . Black " families " are now headed by " Big MA-MA' [ grand-mother ].
The only strong male in the lives of these young boys is the Preacher .
By age 13 too many young Black Males have turned to the streets and local gangs for their role models and " family " . And we all know too well the net result of this new " modern " dare I say Progressive Culture in the Black Community .
More well thought out great ideas brought to you by your Democrat Party in your once proud cities .
Once proud black men? I don't think so...

Can't collect welfare if you have a father in the house.

Quote:
The short answer to how many will be gunned down: is NOT ENOUGH. I have no sympathy for scumbags and do not care if they lower the population stats by killing each other.
We should send them guns to speed it up!
Old 05-29-2016, 07:34 AM
n/a

Give me an N, give me an R, give me an A......NRA! One of many wonderful conservative values that propagates violence. Sure blame it on blacks and thugs when conservatives and NRA are putting the guns in their hands. Conservative party has a great idea to allow guns in schools, this way they can just shoot transgender students for using the bathroom.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Give me an N, give me an R, give me an A......NRA! One of many wonderful conservative values that propagates violence. Sure blame it on blacks and thugs when conservatives and NRA are putting the guns in their hands. Conservative party has a great idea to allow guns in schools, this way they can just shoot transgender students for using the bathroom.
Not too bright, are you? Do you really think that the Chicago killings are due to the NRA? Do you think that these thugs/gang members are card carrying members of the NRA? And please explain why anyone would shoot a transgender in the bathroom? If they are going into the girls bathroom and get shot, that would be funny. If a girl wants to use the boys restroom, I am sure she would be welcome...

You didn't think about your comment, did you?

If it is conservatives providing the guns to criminals, why is there too many liberals? After all, according to your theory, all these deaths should be liberals. And I am sure that all these hundreds of thousand babies killed by abortion every year are mostly liberals too. Perhaps, you will blame abortions on Conservatives also?
Old 05-29-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

So the NRA and conservative party's constant push for guns in this country has nothing to do with increased access to guns and therefore gun violence?

Oh I have no problem with abortion especially if its a future racist, discriminatory, sheep of FOX news conservative that's being aborted.

Anyway I finished my coffee and am now bored. I'm going to go enjoy my horrible life that supposedly Obama has created according to conservatives. Oh no the horror of my life filled with sunny days, beautiful wife and kids, great job, great house, 2 cars and a golf cart, retirement funds growing and growing, I'm just so miserable......this country is so horrible and the last 8 years has destroyed my life.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not too bright, are you? Do you really think that the Chicago killings are due to the NRA? Do you think that these thugs/gang members are card carrying members of the NRA? And please explain why anyone would shoot a transgender in the bathroom? If they are going into the girls bathroom and get shot, that would be funny. If a girl wants to use the boys restroom, I am sure she would be welcome...

You didn't think about your comment, did you?

If it is conservatives providing the guns to criminals, why is there too many liberals? After all, according to your theory, all these deaths should be liberals. And I am sure that all these hundreds of thousand babies killed by abortion every year are mostly liberals too. Perhaps, you will blame abortions on Conservatives also?
You know...abortion practiced by white women is why they had to open up the borders to keep the population growing. 50 million white kids weren't born due to abortion. Minorities don't get abortions, that's money in the pocket! Abortion will end up destroying this country.

Tags
people, nyc, post, washington, prize

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.