Dems asking TV to stop showing Hillary's America

Old 07-26-2016, 07:50 AM
n/a

Default Dems asking TV to stop showing Hillary's America

Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary movie - News - Daily Commercial Mobile
Old 07-26-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

That would inspire me to buy tickets and hand them out.

By every action that is taken, even the dems in TV, the party is BOTH ashamed and definitely has something to hide.

What a damn shame. TV has a small dark spot!!!
Old 07-26-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

I am sure Mr Flynn felt the same way about Michael Moore's films.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

If the line wasn't so long, I would go see it. I wonder if they will sell it in DVD format.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am sure Mr Flynn felt the same way about Michael Moore's films.
Free speech for me but not for thee... Typical liberal/progressive position.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

I doubt if many Democrats actually would feel that way. The First Amendment applies to what fools and idiots have to say.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

PC in The Villages? Why?
Old 07-26-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

The idiots who see this movie are the same ones who whine about Michael Moore's films.

Let them see the movie and they will vote for the Trumpanzee.

They should realize their votes for the Trumpanzee is not worth a bucket of warm spit. Due to the demographics of the big cities in Florida, the Democrats win the electoral votes in the entirety.

The movie is not going to convince anyone to vote for the Trumpanzee who had intended to vote for Mrs. Clinton.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
The idiots who see this movie are the same ones who whine about Michael Moore's films.

Let them see the movie and they will vote for the Trumpanzee.

They should realize their votes for the Trumpanzee is not worth a bucket of warm spit. Due to the demographics of the big cities in Florida, the Democrats win the electoral votes in the entirety.

The movie is not going to convince anyone to vote for the Trumpanzee who had intended to vote for Mrs. Clinton.
Is this a joke? Do you realize what you just said? Turn that sentence around and you have YOU! You are so funny. Don't get upset because someone copied your playbook for radicals. Just flow with it. If you think that it is a shoo in for HELLary, then why worry? Be happy.

Are you sure about Florida? After all, HELLary is not doing that well here. And right now, Trump is almost in double digits ahead of her nationwide. Not that I put much stock in the polls this early. But, if I was you (thank you Lord, I'm not) I would not start picking out your party gown just yet. Trump may not invite you to his inaugural ball.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
If the line wasn't so long, I would go see it. I wonder if they will sell it in DVD format.
I found this funny.

“Hillary’s America” debuted at the Old Mill Playhouse in Lake-Sumter Landing in The Villages on Friday with dozens of patrons packing the theater during its first showing at 10 a.m., according to a theater manager."

How do you pack the house with dozens of people? That would pack my house, but then again, it's a small house.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I found this funny.

“Hillary’s America” debuted at the Old Mill Playhouse in Lake-Sumter Landing in The Villages on Friday with dozens of patrons packing the theater during its first showing at 10 a.m., according to a theater manager."

How do you pack the house with dozens of people? That would pack my house, but then again, it's a small house.
Isn't dozenS plural? Would five dozen fill it? How about ten dozen? Get over it.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't dozenS plural? Would five dozen fill it? How about ten dozen? Get over it.
They "packed the house" with 120 people?

Why exaggerate and say "packed the house"?

They could have also said that it was barely attended with 120 people.
Old 07-26-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
They "packed the house" with 120 people?

Why exaggerate and say "packed the house"?

They could have also said that it was barely attended with 120 people.
And they could have given the exact number so that the libtards would not have a little crumb to nibble at. If the libtards weren't complaining, they would die of boredom. The libs generalize and accuse the right of lying, all the while picking and finding little technicalities to justify their exaggerations and allegations. So why listen to them anyway. They are like adolescents.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
And they could have given the exact number so that the libtards would not have a little crumb to nibble at. If the libtards weren't complaining, they would die of boredom. The libs generalize and accuse the right of lying, all the while picking and finding little technicalities to justify their exaggerations and allegations. So why listen to them anyway. They are like adolescents.
Is the no spin zone?
Old 07-26-2016, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is the no spin zone?
corrected
Is this the no spin zone?

Tags
hillarys, america, showing, stop, dems

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.