Oprah for president

Old 01-09-2018, 10:59 AM
n/a

She'd have to defend the fact that she was very friendly with and supportive of Donald Trump several years back.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don’t look at Don’s views as hate. He shows no emotion, the primary driver for hate is emotion. So, what category
does he fit into ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prognosticator...I KNOW what is coming because this IS what happens EVERY time a countries demographics changes. The NEW majority slowly takes over. That's why I keep telling you "America" WILL become a "Mexico II"...because Hispanicd WILL BE the absolute majority of 51% in 30 years...adding the blacks and Asians...America IS...with mathematical certainty...80% minorities and 20% white in 30 years.

The blacks...negroes...they ARE another species...EVERYTHING proves it...but for political reasons...to prevent slavery or genocide...we're lied to, told they're "us", and given EVERYTHING they need to "survive" because the corporations and wealthy PROFIT from having them. THEY are not the immediate concern. The immediate concern is the Hispanic demographic takeover. America will dilute into oblivion...replaced by Mexico II.

Women...well...they're not men. Never will be. Should STOP pretending they are...and start being women again. Start being mothers. Start having lots of babies.

I tell you the truth...
Old 01-09-2018, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don Baldwin - go back in your hole. Everyone hates you here.
Speak for yourself..
Old 01-09-2018, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don’t look at Don’s views as hate. He shows no emotion, the primary driver for hate is emotion. So, what category
does he fit into ?

I disagree. Don Baldwin hates people of color and women. I think Don doesnt even live in The Villages. He lives outside in some little trailer, probably with his mother, because no woman wants to go near him, and he’s jealous of blacks and others that are doing better than he does. I think they call it the Po White Trash syndrome.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
I disagree. Don Baldwin hates people of color and women. I think Don doesnt even live in The Villages. He lives outside in some little trailer, probably with his mother, because no woman wants to go near him, and he’s jealous of blacks and others that are doing better than he does. I think they call it the Po White Trash syndrome.
I heard that Donny B lives in the unincorporated Twilight Zone by himself. But he is starting to get some defenders here which speaks volumes.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I heard that Donny B lives in the unincorporated Twilight Zone by himself. But he is starting to get some defenders here which speaks volumes.

Just because we don't hate him doesn't necessarily mean we defend him.

But I'd still like to see someone refute his numbers. I tried and couldn't..
Old 01-09-2018, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Just because we don't hate him doesn't necessarily mean we defend him.

But I'd still like to see someone refute his numbers. I tried and couldn't..

Yep

Old 01-09-2018, 12:41 PM
n/a

Back to the original post
The Villages Florida

46 ?

Old 01-09-2018, 01:07 PM
n/a

Donald trumpeted that he was a successful business man and that should make him a good president. Bloomberg is reporting today that they estimate Opra's wealth as greater that Donald's. Does that make her a better candidate? Hint: An ideal answer would include a list of all of the good things Donald has done for someone else.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald trumpeted that he was a successful business man and that should make him a good president. Bloomberg is reporting today that they estimate Opra's wealth as greater that Donald's. Does that make her a better candidate? Hint: An ideal answer would include a list of all of the good things Donald has done for someone else.
Oprah got rich off of women's emotion and stupidity.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Doesn't say much about some of our "friendly" Villagers. But we pretty much knew that. The Trump phenomena in large part was backlash against the black President, because he was black. He was handed the worst economic mess imaginable, cleaned it up, had many solid years of financial growth, got the country to pretty much full employment, no scandals, was a class act, and some people think he was horrible, simply because he was black. And we have that fat, lazy fU$k in the white house, with his pussy grabbing, can't read a book or policy briefing, bordering on senility by all accounts, plunging the country deeper into debt with his tax handouts to the rich, and they think he is wonderful. Go figure.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
Doesn't say much about some of our "friendly" Villagers. But we pretty much knew that. The Trump phenomena in large part was backlash against the black President, because he was black. He was handed the worst economic mess imaginable, cleaned it up, had many solid years of financial growth, got the country to pretty much full employment, no scandals, was a class act, and some people think he was horrible, simply because he was black. And we have that fat, lazy fU$k in the white house, with his pussy grabbing, can't read a book or policy briefing, bordering on senility by all accounts, plunging the country deeper into debt with his tax handouts to the rich, and they think he is wonderful. Go figure.

I prefer to think of Obama as a white man. The one drop rule in this country as policy is no longer in effect.

Old 01-09-2018, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Couldn't agree with you any more. For 8 years the republicans were the party of we're against anything the black guy wants to do. That is not governing. For 8 years it was a drum beat of Obama Care is ruining the economy and the biggest problem is the deficit. The economy came back so I'm guessing Obama Care wasn't the biggest problem and now that they control everything it's who cares about the deficit which of course is the biggest problem this country faces. I had real respect for the Deficit Hawks, they even mentioned reducing military spending. I guess they had to many big bills owed to their top 1% donors who kept the party afloat.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hardly...he papered it over with $ trillion deficits. There's been a growth in debt...and THAT has "fueled" any growth. Full...PART TIME...employment you mean. The good jobs are STILL gone...they're still overseas.

How much deeper CAN we go? your n!@@er doubled it in eight years...he added $10 trillion. Obama cost EVERY man, woman, and child over $30,000 as their share of the deficit.

Quote:
Couldn't agree with you any more. For 8 years the republicans were the party of we're against anything the black guy wants to do. That is not governing. For 8 years it was a drum beat of Obama Care is ruining the economy and the biggest problem is the deficit. The economy came back so I'm guessing Obama Care wasn't the biggest problem and now that they control everything it's who cares about the deficit which of course is the biggest problem this country faces. I had real respect for the Deficit Hawks, they even mentioned reducing military spending. I guess they had to many big bills owed to their top 1% donors who kept the party afloat.
Well...it STILL is...we can't afford to GIVE everyone healthcare equal to a $1,000 a month policy. For 50 million people...that's $50 BILLION...EVERY month. That's what Obamacare is costing the country.

We can't afford another $600 billion a year going to the poor...they already get over a $ trillion in welfare benefits.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbete
Couldn't agree with you any more. For 8 years the republicans were the party of we're against anything the black guy wants to do. That is not governing.
Lets stop your dumb a$$ there...
Please provide an example of the Republicans "against anything the black guy wants do"!

Tags
candidate, capable, surprise, election, controversial

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.