Organizing Birthday wishes

Old 10-17-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
One does wonder why someone would wish to clutter up serious discussion (well...sometimes serious) with a lot of nonsense. I agree that it would be better if we could "ignore" the whole line of birthday wishes. That person, whomever he is, has a lot of issues that I am not qualified to discuss, but if he would listen to EVERYONE ELSE here, he would stop posting on this thread.
He, she or it needs help.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
IN an attempt to satisfy the pet Librarian on here I am starting a thread where ALL future birthday wishes can be grouped together. I am sure that TAL will applaud this library-esque wish to clean his mess up. If Tal cannot accept this form of organization then it proves his need to be recognized and be in the spotlight.

Put all your birthday wishes in here, so we can clean up the political forum to make it easier to stick with the subject matter.
I don't care about Hollywood birthdays and I fail to recognize how someone's birthday is a political topic. I wish we could BAN all birthdays wishes, birthday forums and birthday nonsense. Keep your birthday wishes to yourself once and for all. Period. End of story. No more birthday wishes. Ever.

Not sure if that was a clear enough message...but if the birthday wishes continue, I will take it as a form of harassment and make note of every birthday wish that gets posted. And even if I block the birthday wish giver I will nonetheless comment on the ignored poster since I will continue to look at the birthday wishes even after I said I wouldn't...and then when someone wants to try to help me not be so stressed out, I will lash out at the unsuspecting, helpful person and blame him for my ignorance and stupidity.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2017, 09:00 PM
n/a

At this rate everyone but Rockface will be on the wackadoodle's ignore list.

They can tell each other too much personal information...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2017, 09:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
I don't care about Hollywood birthdays and I fail to recognize how someone's birthday is a political topic. I wish we could BAN all birthdays wishes, birthday forums and birthday nonsense. Keep your birthday wishes to yourself once and for all. Period. End of story. No more birthday wishes. Ever.

Not sure if that was a clear enough message...but if the birthday wishes continue, I will take it as a form of harassment and make note of every birthday wish that gets posted. And even if I block the birthday wish giver I will nonetheless comment on the ignored poster since I will continue to look at the birthday wishes even after I said I wouldn't...and then when someone wants to try to help me not be so stressed out, I will lash out at the unsuspecting, helpful person and blame him for my ignorance and stupidity.

Funny but true
Old 10-17-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Maybe we can have a single demo-fascism thread too. Let's face it, they're all the same thread anyway.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
One does wonder why someone would wish to clutter up serious discussion (well...sometimes serious) with a lot of nonsense. I agree that it would be better if we could "ignore" the whole line of birthday wishes. That person, whomever he is, has a lot of issues that I am not qualified to discuss, but if he would listen to EVERYONE ELSE here, he would stop posting on this thread.
Serious discussion? Why do you not actually read the birthday wishes? They often have more to do with politics than the constant bickering on many threads.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Serious discussion? Why do you not actually read the birthday wishes? They often have more to do with politics than the constant bickering on many threads.
Brain dead rainman.

I'm on the ignore list so he won't respond...
Old 10-18-2017, 08:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I don't read them because they are completely stupid and a total waste of time. You have been asked more times than not to STOP posting birthday wishes and yet, you continue to do it. Maybe you should turn yourself in for harassment and bullying...

Old 10-18-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't read them because they are completely stupid and a total waste of time. You have been asked more times than not to STOP posting birthday wishes and yet, you continue to do it. Maybe you would turn yourself in for harassment and bullying...

Thumbs up
Old 10-18-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't read them because they are completely stupid and a total waste of time. You have been asked more times than not to STOP posting birthday wishes and yet, you continue to do it. Maybe you should turn yourself in for harassment and bullying...

Hey goofball, why don’t you fvck with me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2017, 09:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Hey goofball, why don’t you fvck with me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why?
Old 10-18-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

Bristol Palin - Wikipedia

Well a Happy Birthday goes out to Bristol Palin.

Dakota Meyer - Wikipedia
Old 10-18-2017, 09:41 PM
n/a

I have most of the posters on this thread on my Ignore List and do not bother to read any of their posts unless someone whose posts I do read Quotes them.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have most of the posters on this thread on my Ignore List and do not bother to read any of their posts unless someone whose posts I do read Quotes them.
You have the option of not reading those as well.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
IN an attempt to satisfy the pet Librarian on here I am starting a thread where ALL future birthday wishes can be grouped together. I am sure that TAL will applaud this library-esque wish to clean his mess up. If Tal cannot accept this form of organization then it proves his need to be recognized and be in the spotlight.

Put all your birthday wishes in here, so we can clean up the political forum to make it easier to stick with the subject matter.
Great idea

Tags
birthday, clean, tal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.