Our President....

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Our President....

Appears to be a racist ally of our Don Baldwin

Let's hope the special forces from our country in these countries do not need help.

Also appears these folks may have a serious ax to grind now.

Classy guy.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday."

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘****hole’ countries - The Washington Post
  #2  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

".@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest ****hole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?"

A response from ex President of Mexico.
  #3  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Trumps comments follow his saying "all immigrants from Haiti have AIDS."

Now he denied that comment, but today's with shocked Republicans witnessing make it more legit.

This is going to hurt immigration policy BIG TIME
  #4  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Trump speaks what people think. We all know which the shlthole countries are. To speak the way he speaks is not classy but he wants to get his point across and that’s his style. Most powerful people simply give a wink and a nod, classier than Trump but still the same message.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #5  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I wonder how many immigrants from ****hole countries work at Trump hotels and properties.
  #6  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I wonder how many immigrants from ****hole countries work at Trump hotels and properties.


I’d say 85%


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #7  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Appears to be a racist ally of our Don Baldwin

Let's hope the special forces from our country in these countries do not need help.

Also appears these folks may have a serious ax to grind now.

Classy guy.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday."

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘****hole’ countries - The Washington Post
He’s a fruitcake, like Baldwin.
  #8  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He’s a fruitcake, like Baldwin.
Issue here is not the word the president uses to describe these countries but the fact that he thinks their living conditions should disqualify people from being allowed to come here -- which would disqualify most immigrants in our history.
  #9  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

With apologies to anyone from New Jersey...can I point out that if Trump is looking for s---holes Atlantic City qualifies
  #10  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Appears to be a racist ally of our Don Baldwin

Let's hope the special forces from our country in these countries do not need help.

Also appears these folks may have a serious ax to grind now.

Classy guy.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday."

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘****hole’ countries - The Washington Post
Yes we do...being bred out of our own country.

Where would YOU rather send your daughter as an exchange student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
".@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest ****hole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?"

A response from ex President of Mexico.
NOT Hispanic diversity Senor...Up until the mid 1960s it was EXCLUSIVELY white European "diversity"...look it up *******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trumps comments follow his saying "all immigrants from Haiti have AIDS."

Now he denied that comment, but today's with shocked Republicans witnessing make it more legit.

This is going to hurt immigration policy BIG TIME
The HIV incidence in negros is about double that for whites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I wonder how many immigrants from ****hole countries work at Trump hotels and properties.
Too many...they undercut the blacks...and then we have to pay for their welfare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He’s a fruitcake, like Baldwin.
You mean he's RIGHT like me? Prove your argument...don't just SAY I'm wrong...show us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Issue here is not the word the president uses to describe these countries but the fact that he thinks their living conditions should disqualify people from being allowed to come here -- which would disqualify most immigrants in our history.
NO NO NO...get your f@cking history straight! The "diversity" was ALL European. Just a few percent were coming in from black/brown places.

America was built from WHITE and EUROPEAN immigrants...not black and brown people. The invasion began in the 1960s.
  #11  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

.............is the best president since Ronald Reagan. MAGA
  #12  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
.............is the best president since Ronald Reagan. MAGA

"President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day."


President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days - The Washington Post

What a man...no, he is anything but a man. He has lied to all his wives, and others wives with whom he slept, his business associates, and now is taking all of us for a ride.

That does not describe any real man.
  #13  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Sad, but his remarks will simply make some love him more.

We have reduced ourselves to worshipping liars, bigots, and men who abuse women. To accept over 2000 lies in less than a year.

These are the standards of some, in order to make him richer, to make us weaker than ever.
  #14  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry

I was frankly stunned by Trump's racism. This will also make a great sound bite for anyone running against this man if he is even running in 2020.
  #15  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry Dan Rather on Trump's Racism.

Quote:
Trump's comments about immigrants from "****hole countries" is among the worst statements he has ever uttered. It might very well be the worst.
It is a present for the Democrats though.


Quote:
To have this outrage come as we approach the birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is to cast in sharp relief the moral gulf between America as envisioned by the civil rights activist and our current President. It was Dr. King who said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." By all accounts, Mr. Trump does not now and has never believed in such an America.
He seems to want to make America White Again as a newscaster said tonight.

Quote:
This is undeniably and clearly outright racist. It simply cannot be allowed to continue by anyone who cares about the future of this country. This is sad. It is hurtful. It is dangerous. It is unpatriotic. Each elected official, each American, has a choice: where do you stand? Some may say this helps the President with his base. What about how it debases the values of our nation? This rhetoric has to be damned at every turn, at every time. That millions of hard working men, women, and children have lives that hang in the balance at the whims of this President only makes this moment all the more tragic. Make no mistake, America is diminished today in the eyes of the world and in the eyes of history. It will be up to every decent person to make sure that this is not our destiny.
I hope people will see how wrong Trump's statement was.
 

Tags
countries, people, appears, african, haiti

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 AM.