Our President....

Old 01-14-2018, 08:11 AM
n/a

In his 2016 campaign book GREAT AGAIN, POTUS called for "restoring a sense of dignity to the White House."
Old 01-14-2018, 08:20 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In his 2016 campaign book GREAT AGAIN, POTUS called for "restoring a sense of dignity to the White House."
The dignity you would find on the walls of the 7th grade boys' bathroom before the janitor erased that day's writings.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
The dignity you would find on the walls of the 7th grade boys' bathroom before the janitor erased that day's writings.

"Oh honey, I'm so disappointed in that man..."

Old 01-14-2018, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Oh honey, I'm so disappointed in that man..."

The silliness and intelligence of a 7th grader
Old 01-14-2018, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
The silliness and intelligence of a 7th grader
No rocky...he's actually right. It's the M.O. of most women. They shame men into doing what they want.

You'll never admit it though. There's a LOT you won't admit.

At least men are honest...there's no hiding what we want from you. Pretty much the ONLY thing we want from you.

You on the other hand, DO hide your motives.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
No rocky...he's actually right. It's the M.O. of most women. They shame men into doing what they want.

You'll never admit it though. There's a LOT you won't admit.

At least men are honest...there's no hiding what we want from you. Pretty much the ONLY thing we want from you.

You on the other hand, DO hide your motives.
More incoherent babbling without revealing from what country you are posting from ?

Pretty much solved the group you represent...amazing how so much of what you post is word for word from the white supremecy site. They also hate women as you do.

All that is left is old white men who were born two generations ago in America....small constituency
Old 01-14-2018, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
More incoherent babbling without revealing from what country you are posting from ?

Pretty much solved the group you represent...amazing how so much of what you post is word for word from the white supremecy site. They also hate women as you do.

All that is left is old white men who were born two generations ago in America....small constituency
And here is the stupid c**t #2 babbling on about the MESSENGER and NOT the message.

Those sites are correct too I guess. You however are NOT.

Lets hear your retort...prove me wrong. Why do you NEVER say ANYTHING that PROVES me wrong. You just keep asking me...over and over...what country I'm in. I shouldn't have to tell you what country FL is in...I think EVEN YOU could figure it out. Or do you NEED to get some man to find out for you? Do the work for you?

I don't hate women...just stupid ones who think they're equal to men...especially white men.

We're NOT all the same...we're NOT all equal...quotas and lowered standards do NOT make you equal...!!! A title does NOT make you equal. DOING THE WORK equally makes you "equal"...and women most often CANNOT do what is required to be equal to men.

You just CAN'T...we were all made differently. You wouldn't try to teach cats to be retrievers when hunting geese from a boat. Dogs can't be used as a "mouser" on a farm. We EACH have value...but it's in DIFFERENT things. And they DON'T usually overlap much.

STOP trying to be men...you're NOT good at doing what we do. We don't try to be women...because we KNOW we're not good at it.

The fact is...many...most?...women hate being women...they wish they could be men.

As for the dying out of white men...America was #1 in the world...when we were the majority and ran things. Since "you've" been in control...the 1960s...America has gone to sh!t. We're now the minority and America has fallen to #25. You did a bang-up job ladies!

In 30 years...America may not exist. NO country has EVER survived a complete changing of the "people", the demographics from 90% one race to 80% another race.

It doesn't happen. You're NOT going to have a nice peaceful well run country when it's 80% black/brown people. There ISN'T ANY "well run country" that is 80% black/brown people. This will NOT be the first.

OBAMA told you...the world is equalizing...what he DIDN'T tell you is...WE are being slowly reduced DOWN to their level...because there AREN'T the RESOURCES for EVERYONE to live like we do.

The planet IS running out of the stuff that everything is made from. Mines are running out, oil reservoirs MUST be fracked to get at what's left. It's a zero sum world...something has to give...it'll be our cushy lifestyle. 9 billion people can't live like the 350 million in America.

There is SO MUCH you "just don't get" and/or are unwilling to see/admit.

Just because a few women and minorities get quotas, because gays can marry, trannies use whatever restroom they want, half the country receiving government benefits...doesn't mean America is getting better.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
And here is the stupid c**t #2 babbling on about the MESSENGER and NOT the message.

Those sites are correct too I guess. You however are NOT.

Lets hear your retort...prove me wrong. Why do you NEVER say ANYTHING that PROVES me wrong. You just keep asking me...over and over...what country I'm in. I shouldn't have to tell you what country FL is in...I think EVEN YOU could figure it out. Or do you NEED to get some man to find out for you? Do the work for you?

I don't hate women...just stupid ones who think they're equal to men...especially white men.

We're NOT all the same...we're NOT all equal...quotas and lowered standards do NOT make you equal...!!! A title does NOT make you equal. DOING THE WORK equally makes you "equal"...and women most often CANNOT do what is required to be equal to men.

You just CAN'T...we were all made differently. You wouldn't try to teach cats to be retrievers when hunting geese from a boat. Dogs can't be used as a "mouser" on a farm. We EACH have value...but it's in DIFFERENT things. And they DON'T usually overlap much.

STOP trying to be men...you're NOT good at doing what we do. We don't try to be women...because we KNOW we're not good at it.

The fact is...many...most?...women hate being women...they wish they could be men.

As for the dying out of white men...America was #1 in the world...when we were the majority and ran things. Since "you've" been in control...the 1960s...America has gone to sh!t. We're now the minority and America has fallen to #25. You did a bang-up job ladies!

In 30 years...America may not exist. NO country has EVER survived a complete changing of the "people", the demographics from 90% one race to 80% another race.

It doesn't happen. You're NOT going to have a nice peaceful well run country when it's 80% black/brown people. There ISN'T ANY "well run country" that is 80% black/brown people. This will NOT be the first.

OBAMA told you...the world is equalizing...what he DIDN'T tell you is...WE are being slowly reduced DOWN to their level...because there AREN'T the RESOURCES for EVERYONE to live like we do.

The planet IS running out of the stuff that everything is made from. Mines are running out, oil reservoirs MUST be fracked to get at what's left. It's a zero sum world...something has to give...it'll be our cushy lifestyle. 9 billion people can't live like the 350 million in America.

There is SO MUCH you "just don't get" and/or are unwilling to see/admit.

Just because a few women and minorities get quotas, because gays can marry, trannies use whatever restroom they want, half the country receiving government benefits...doesn't mean America is getting better.

Primer on Femo-Fascism.

Old 01-14-2018, 06:07 PM
n/a

"Donald Trump’s Twitter fails continued this weekend as the president retweeted a man who once carried a “rape Melania” sign to a rally.

The president on Saturday evening shared with his 46.7 million followers a tweet from Jack Posobiec, the alt-right Internet activist who is best known for the “pizzagate” conspiracy theory that falsely suggested Hillary Clinton ran a sex trafficking ring from a D.C. pizza joint.

Conservative Posobiec frequently tweets pro-Trump messages, and was among the organizers of the DeploraBall party, but in a move intended to discredit anti-Trump protesters he carried a “rape Melania” sign at an anti-Trump rally, Buzzfeed reported at the time.

However, this did not appear to prevent the president from being interested in retweeting his message over the weekend."

Trump Retweets Alt-Right Man Who Took 'Rape Melania' Sign To Rally
Old 01-14-2018, 06:09 PM
n/a

"Trust and Truth Under Trump: Americans Are in a Quandary
A year into Donald Trump's fact-bending, media-bashing presidency, Americans are increasingly confused about who can be trusted to tell them reliably what their government and their commander in chief are doing."

Trust and Truth Under Trump: Americans Are in a Quandary
Old 01-14-2018, 06:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
"The layoffs have stunned these steelworkers who, just a year ago, greeted President Trump’s election as a new dawn for their industry. Mr. Trump pledged to build roads and bridges, strengthen “Buy America” provisions, protect factories from unfair imports and revive industry, especially steel.

But after a year in office, Mr. Trump has not enacted these policies. And when it comes to steel, his failure to follow through on a promise has had unintended consequences."

Trump Promised to Protect Steel. Layoffs Are Coming Instead. - The New York Times
Old 01-14-2018, 06:19 PM
n/a

WASHINGTON — Sen. Jeff Flake is planning to slam President Donald Trump's attacks on the press on the Senate floor this week in a speech that will compare the president's use of the term "enemy of the people" to describe the media to Soviet dictator Josef Stalin.

"When a figure in power reflexively calls any press that doesn't suit him ‘fake news,’ it is that person who should be the figure of suspicion, not the press," Flake, R-Ariz., will say, according to excerpts of the speech provided to NBC News.

Trump called the media the "enemy of the people" in a February tweet. "The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!" the president wrote on Twitter.

"Mr. President, it is a testament to the condition of our democracy that our own president uses words infamously spoken by Josef Stalin to describe his enemies," Flake plans to say in the Senate remarks.

"It bears noting that so fraught with malice was the phrase 'enemy of the people,' that even (later Soviet leader) Nikita Khrushchev forbad its use, telling the Soviet Communist Party that the phrase had been introduced by Stalin to for the purpose of 'annihilating such individuals' who disagreed with the supreme leader," Flake will say."

Flake to denounce Trump media attacks as Stalinist in Senate speech - NBC News
Old 01-14-2018, 06:23 PM
n/a

Trump knew within minutes no missile was hurtling toward Hawaii. He was golfing. They told him. He did not tweet out that info. He kept golfing. People thought they & their families were going to die FOR 38 MINS. Then when the panic was over he tweeted how media is so mean to him
Old 01-14-2018, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar Liar fag View Post
Trump knew within minutes no missile was hurtling toward Hawaii. He was golfing. They told him. He did not tweet out that info. He kept golfing. People thought they & their families were going to die FOR 38 MINS. Then when the panic was over he tweeted how media is so mean to him
Oh he did not mention you, and your sooo sad...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2018, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh he did not mention you, and your sooo sad...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Nope, screw the country...he went right back to golf.

Your leader cares noting about others.....except he knows, no matter how much he lies to you and no matter the subject.

Always had names for people that blindly follow KNOWN LIARS

Tags
countries, people, appears, african, haiti

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.