Palin Emails

Old 06-10-2011, 02:32 PM
n/a

Default Palin Emails

Ok Liberals.. answer this one..
If you guys all consider Palin stupid and no threat to win the Presidency, why are you spending tons of money and time sending reporters to pick up 300 pounds of 24,000 emails IN JUNEAU ALASKA, and paying investigators and reporters to read them?
Why aren't you reading the emails of Romney, and the rest of the "qualified" Republican candidates?
Admit it.. She is the only one you are truly afraid of.
JJ

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,7760796.story
Old 06-10-2011, 05:38 PM
n/a

I'm interested in what the emails may divulge about her governship in Alaska and her vendettas against others but I didn't pay a dime to see them..and I don't think Democrats did either...it was the media.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
I'm interested in what the emails may divulge about her governship in Alaska and her vendettas against others but I didn't pay a dime to see them..and I don't think Democrats did either...it was the media.
Oh excuse me....the "lamestream media".
Old 06-10-2011, 05:41 PM
n/a

Default why do you care...

Quote:
Why do you or the media care what she did in Alaska if she is a stupid person who will never run for anything?. You know why.
Why don't you care about the thousands of emails of Romney, Pawletti, Gingrich, Paul, Bachmann, Perry, Santorum, etc etc. You know why.
Just admit it. She is a threat and they want to find something.. anything to try to destroy her.
JJ
Old 06-10-2011, 08:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
Why do you or the media care what she did in Alaska if she is a stupid person who will never run for anything?. You know why.
Why don't you care about the thousands of emails of Romney, Pawletti, Gingrich, Paul, Bachmann, Perry, Santorum, etc etc. You know why.
Just admit it. She is a threat and they want to find something.. anything to try to destroy her.
JJ
Nah...I just figure some of her emails may provide cheap thrills.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:09 PM
n/a

JimMoe,

Why would anyone have to try and destroy Palin's credibility? Give her a microphone and let her try to answer unrehearsed questions and she will destroy herself - just like she did with Katy Couric. Since that time, she and her Teabag controllers will not let her have any interviews unless the questions have been submitted to them in advance.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:11 PM
n/a

Default Does she give you a trill up your let like...

Quote:
Nah...I just figure some of her emails may provide cheap thrills.
ah.. now the truth comes out.. tell us.. you are attracted to her??
I can understand that as opposed to an MSNBC pundit getting the thrill up his leg over President Obama..
JJ
Old 06-10-2011, 08:18 PM
n/a

I think they should be concerned with Weiners' communications. Poor Weiner. What's he going to do now? He's never worked in the real world. A baby on the way. When Rangel is the only Dem to stand up for you, well, you might be in trouble.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
ah.. now the truth comes out.. tell us.. you are attracted to her??
I can understand that as opposed to an MSNBC pundit getting the thrill up his leg over President Obama..
JJ
I am about as attracted to Sarah Palin as I am to Republican ideas, policy & philosophy. I'd rather practice celebacy than be subjected to her. Does that tell you what a thrill she gives me?
Old 06-10-2011, 11:59 PM
n/a

Default YOu were the one that said.

Quote:
I am about as attracted to Sarah Palin as I am to Republican ideas, policy & philosophy. I'd rather practice celebacy than be subjected to her. Does that tell you what a thrill she gives me?
You were the one that said you figured her emails may provide cheap thrills:

"Nah...I just figure some of her emails may provide cheap thrills."

Maybe you should join the citizen army that the Washington Post and the New York Times are soliciting to read the emails for them? Even you have to admit that is nuts... and then you have to ask.. why are they not demanding to read all of senator obamas emails.. joe biden emails... and all the Official Repub candidates emails.. you know why.. they are after HER.. and you know why.. because they fear her.
Jim
Old 06-11-2011, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
You were the one that said you figured her emails may provide cheap thrills:

"Nah...I just figure some of her emails may provide cheap thrills."

Maybe you should join the citizen army that the Washington Post and the New York Times are soliciting to read the emails for them? Even you have to admit that is nuts... and then you have to ask.. why are they not demanding to read all of senator obamas emails.. joe biden emails... and all the Official Repub candidates emails.. you know why.. they are after HER.. and you know why.. because they fear her.
Jim
They could if they wanted under the Freedom of Info Act though I think the Prez doesn't have to comply maybe until after out-of-office. Think maybe that reading might be a little boring. They want Palin's cuz there's something in there that is news. Yes, I said news, not noise as in Fox Noise.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:00 AM
n/a

Don't forget that Sarah still believes humans and dinosaurs walked on Earth at the same time.

Sarah thought the movie "1,000,000 BC" was a documentary.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:04 AM
n/a

Default whatt about?

Quote:
They could if they wanted under the Freedom of Info Act though I think the Prez doesn't have to comply maybe until after out-of-office. Think maybe that reading might be a little boring. They want Palin's cuz there's something in there that is news. Yes, I said news, not noise as in Fox Noise.
What about?
1. emails when obama was in the senate.
2. WHY dont the media demand obama, Romney etc emails?? WHY JUST Palin?
3. CUZ there is "something"?? what the heck does that mean.. something??? it is a fishing expedition to try to find something to destroy her.
Why wont you admit the obvious?
Jim
Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 AM
n/a

Oh, that sweet obsession. Digging into the emails; maybe digging into her discarded trash; ohhhh..........if only they were able to dig into her dresser drawers; what may they find........ohhh, what cheap thrills they may experience with each dainty discovery. Sarah, Sarah; they can't stop thinking about you.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:22 AM
n/a

Left leaning online blog Politico, the driving force to obtaining the emails, is kind of "shrugging".

The anti-Palin left may end of kicking themselves.

Watch for the opening of "Undefeated"; you know you won't want to miss it, or the abundant media coverage of it and of Gov. Palin.

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/?...d=987402386001

Watch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.