Palin's son, Track, couldn't join her to endorse Trump

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 01-25-2016, 06:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Kind of a stretch to construe Palin's statement as blaming Obama for her son's actions. But, a liberal is a liberal and therefore exaggerates to further the agenda. I doubt if you were convincing enough.

She said it, you can get her "speech" when she was with Trump. Stretch, you are a good example of "don't let the truth get in the way."
  #77  
Old 01-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sorry, you said he said it. Make up your mind.
Track is a NOBODY who would be a useless slug if not for being the son of a half governor and zero vice presidential candidate. Who cares, or even knows what he thinks or says. His actions speak for themself, and his mother speaks for him and for the tea party crazies.
  #78  
Old 01-25-2016, 10:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Track is a NOBODY who would be a useless slug if not for being the son of a half governor and zero vice presidential candidate. Who cares, or even knows what he thinks or says. His actions speak for themself, and his mother speaks for him and for the tea party crazies.
Wow....does all that spewing of nasty talk make you feel good? Better?

It has to be one or the other or you could be viewd as anti-social.
  #79  
Old 01-26-2016, 06:02 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She said it, you can get her "speech" when she was with Trump. Stretch, you are a good example of "don't let the truth get in the way."
Read the comment again. The comment said that he blamed Obama. Typical of the left to distort and then try to blame someone else for their mistake. Either say what you meant to say, or don't make up lies.
  #80  
Old 01-26-2016, 06:04 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Track is a NOBODY who would be a useless slug if not for being the son of a half governor and zero vice presidential candidate. Who cares, or even knows what he thinks or says. His actions speak for themself, and his mother speaks for him and for the tea party crazies.
And yet, those "crazies" as you call them, get more attention than you, and have more Americans that agree with them than you. That makes you what? I could say "loser" but that would not be kind. How about insignificant?
  #81  
Old 01-26-2016, 06:47 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"Track Palins public records show he spent only one year in Iraq, under the George W. Bush administration. He didnt spend even a minute in combat."

The whole family are a bunch of liars and thugs.
  #82  
Old 01-26-2016, 08:04 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"Track Palins public records show he spent only one year in Iraq, under the George W. Bush administration. He didnt spend even a minute in combat."

The whole family are a bunch of liars and thugs.
I will say this once more and I will type real slow so that you can read it. Anyone that was in Iraq was in combat. Civilians in Iraq were also exposed to combat. If you have never experienced incoming fire, then you will never understand that.

So, even though you are so engrossed in your Entertainment magazine, the Palins, especially Track are not in the election process. But nice diversion.
  #83  
Old 01-26-2016, 08:20 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I will say this once more and I will type real slow so that you can read it. Anyone that was in Iraq was in combat. Civilians in Iraq were also exposed to combat. If you have never experienced incoming fire, then you will never understand that.

So, even though you are so engrossed in your Entertainment magazine, the Palins, especially Track are not in the election process. But nice diversion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...eran-violence/

This might help.
  #84  
Old 01-26-2016, 10:35 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The liberal WashPost article did NOT say he spent ONLY a year in Iraq. Someone must have misread it.
It did NOT say anything about him not being in combat, because anyone in Iraq was in combat, even the civilians that did not carry weapons. I know, because I was there. I was at the Al Rasheed Hotel when it received 21 rockets. I was watching the end of the World Series on Satelite when it happened. I was there when a civilian female had her arm near blown off and nearly died when we were attacked. I have a photo of the trailer with the rocket launchers that attacked us. An Army Lt. was killed returning fire while the hotel was evacuated. So, like I said if anyone was in Iraq, they were subjected to combat.

In that article, I did not see a direct quote that it was Obama's fault that Palin's son assaulted that woman. I believe there has been a bit of liberal exaggeration in order to further the agenda of disparaging Palin.

But, like I said before Palin is not running for any position at this time and her son is definitely not being sought for public office. So, if this is the best that the liberals can come up with, they must be hurting.
  #85  
Old 01-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I will say this once more and I will type real slow so that you can read it. Anyone that was in Iraq was in combat. Civilians in Iraq were also exposed to combat. If you have never experienced incoming fire, then you will never understand that.

So, even though you are so engrossed in your Entertainment magazine, the Palins, especially Track are not in the election process. But nice diversion.
It does not matter how often or how slow presented for understanding.....if there is a closed mind as the recievr (and that is the case here!) one is only wasting time.

To the closed mind facts and reality have no meaning unless it happens to fit their case.

Apparently there is a misunderstanding amongst the closed minded....they do not believe in any other opinions/positions/statements/etc.....helps keep their world small and easier to manage (even though very often wrong).
 

Tags
home, endorse, trump, join, son, track, palins

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.