The Past Is Difficult To Predict

Old 01-24-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

Default Wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Affirmative action, quotas...THAT is what is disintegrating our society.

Not only does Hollywood portray women as "superwomen", but it also portrays minorities as "supermen". Which is BLATANTLY false...they can't even get into school or get a decent job without a quota. What does that tell you about reality?

Many believe that a woman CAN equal a man...in intelligence and strength. When they don't even come close. Many believe minorities are equal to whites...when again, they don't even come close.

It's NOT discrimination...it's their lack of ability.
The past is gone. Actually there is a book you might read
the title is the good old days were not as good as we think.

As to movies. Most movies are not socially responsible-they produce what people will pay to see.

As to a woman equaling a man-We deny it but it is genetics. MOST-males have a PLAN. To do this I need to do and then, and then. Women are far better at doing multiple things at the same time. As to a plan, anticipating, taking risk-not so much.

Together, a man and a woman are far stronger than either alone. Conservative-PERHAPS.

We hear about Muslims getting 42 virgins if they die spreading the faith. We accept that as heaven.
THINK in the real world is that heaven or is it hell.
On any day roughly 11 would be having her period.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

As to movies. Most movies are not socially responsible-they produce what people will pay to see.

As to a woman equaling a man-We deny it but it is genetics. MOST-males have a PLAN. To do this I need to do and then, and then. Women are far better at doing multiple things at the same time. As to a plan, anticipating, taking risk-not so much.

Together, a man and a woman are far stronger than either alone. Conservative-PERHAPS.

We hear about Muslims getting 42 virgins if they die spreading the faith. We accept that as heaven.
And I thought it was 72!! No way in hell I'll convert now!!
Old 01-24-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

The past IS gone...replaced by politically correct equality hell...where EVERYTHING is scrutinized to see if ANYONE could be "offended". A place with standards so lowered, we're now #25.

LOTS of people write books...it doesn't make them right.

MOST movies are nothing more than long ads with a "story". Product placement, agendas, propaganda. Do you REALLY think they stopped doing that kind of thing when Germany fell? Movies "normalize" us, they "break us in", "brainwash us", for social changes.

It IS genetics...as with the races, we are VERY different in what we can do. Men live in the future, women live in the now. That's why men are the inventors and builders. We look forward instead of contemplating our navel. Hunting needed planning, picking berries did not.

They WERE better as a couple...it was called a family, now we're more adversaries than partners. It's become men against women...well women against men mostly.

That still leaves 31...or 54...depending on 42 or 72, available for sexy time on any given day.
Old 01-24-2017, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't agree. If you have someone policing the forum, then you do not get honesty. The only way you get real civility is when face to face. But, do you get honesty?

There is nothing on here that says you have to reply or discuss issues with someone that is rude. If you do not like what I say, or think it rude, then don't answer. Sometimes, I get sucked into the TROLL's trap and I strike out defensively in defense. It happens. I am guilty of rude replies. I do not get rude because someone disagrees with me. I get rude when I say something and the poster that does not agree with me makes a rude reply. It takes two to keep a conversation going, so if I allow myself to be sucked into the trap then I can't complain about rude verbiage.
Dear Guest: your points are well taken. We have all had conversations with people who are polite but less than honest. and being uncensored does offer spontaneity and so I too want it to be uncensored.

But that is not what we are discussing here. The focus is on a few very problematic posters whose comments quite frankly are becoming alarming.

I made mention of a previous problem of some posters who were thrown off TOTV. what I didn't say was.... They enrolled in another blog most did not even know existed until a poster leaked dialogue from this post on to TOTV . Dialogue that amounted to vicious, merciless heartless, fact-less and personal attack on a TOTV member and the member's family.

Suffice is to say that in my view this member had a basis of legal remedy. We have the same situation here as a few of these poster go too far

So its not a "its takes two to tango"scenario. The posters in question are unrelenting in their pursuits and whether one ignores or engages with them they will just continue.

They fail to offer substantive commentary and they are trolltarians to the highest degree and should be consider persona non grata

TOTV rules are clear "no personal attacks" the posters in question habitually break that rule and in their quest to diminish posters diminish TOTV.

I opine Admin can decide

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-24-2017, 08:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Dear Guest: your points are well taken. We have all had conversations with people who are polite but less than honest. and being uncensored does offer spontaneity and so I too want it to be uncensored.

But that is not what we are discussing here. The focus is on a few very problematic posters whose comments quite frankly are becoming alarming.

I made mention of a previous problem of some posters who were thrown off TOTV. what I didn't say was.... They enrolled in another blog most did not even know existed until a poster leaked dialogue from this post on to TOTV . Dialogue that amounted to vicious, merciless heartless, fact-less and personal attack on a TOTV member and the member's family.

Suffice is to say that in my view this member had a basis of legal remedy. We have the same situation here as a few of these poster go too far

So its not a "its takes two to tango"scenario. The posters in question are unrelenting in their pursuits and whether one ignores or engages with them they will just continue.

They fail to offer substantive commentary and they are trolltarians to the highest degree and should be consider persona non grata

TOTV rules are clear "no personal attacks" the posters in question habitually break that rule and in their quest to diminish posters diminish TOTV.

I opine Admin can decide

Personal Best Regards:

Dear Con,

Please get off that soapbox...before you fall & hurt yourself.

You consistently back-slap and agree with some of the most racist/bigoted/xenophobic/misogynistic and otherwise worst offenders on here who constantly level 'personal attacks,' but since they're on your 'side'...that's OK?

Sorry little fella if I've ruined your previously and otherwise uncontested run of plagiarism, lying, unwarranted arrogance, broad-brush denigration and flaming hypocrisy, but pointing those disgusting and putrid actions out...is simply what I do in standing up against bullies like yourself.

And now you're continuing that bullying by trying to gather a lynch mob with pitchforks and torches, because in spite of the open racism/bigotry/misogyny...you've decided that I've hurt your wittle bitty fweeings?

You really are pretty delicate...aren't you?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-24-2017, 11:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

I opine Admin can decide

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, reading your post and how you hang on to the past ways and are upset by the way things are going now tells me it's time for you to retire. There is no use pleading to management; they're on a different level now. You'll be much happier on the other side.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
PBR, reading your post and how you hang on to the past ways and are upset by the way things are going now tells me it's time for you to retire. There is no use pleading to management; they're on a different level now. You'll be much happier on the other side.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Dear Guest:

Hanging on to the past? time to retire? Would you suggest that the meaning of respect, shame, decency, fair, play, honor and the like are virtues we should let go. Would you suggest that any one poster should simply accept this sort of harassment? Its just the way it is, simply lie down. That they be denied the right to express their views without being subjected to character assassination.

Is that the sole purpose of political Talk? Is that the expectation? Dealing with trolls rather than cogent dialogue

The most offensive posters suffer from lack of impulse control and that is a disorder.

I have had a desire to define him/her/they as epsilons but that would be unfair and unkind.

The poster(s) in question are what the guys on my block termed ja-beeps. The easiest way to explain a ja-beep is to visualize Joey Buttafucco. And if the ja-beep is a female than Amy Fisher the troubled teen who Joey boy talked into shooting his wife in the head. both Joey and Amy ended up in jail that's what happens when your a ja-beep. Thinking your so cool well everyone is laughing at you..the court jester

Some of these posters takes pride in to trying to get in to someone's head. But posters diminishes him/herself/themselves and this Board. If you recall many a member on TOTV begged Admin to fix the "hide"option because they found Political Talk so nauseating. Well that falls on all of us because of just a few ja-beeps. I do not desire to be view in that manner because I value my name.

These types of posters lead with a false hubris and their weapon of choice vile name calling not realizing that they psychologically are mirroring And posters look on saying "poor fools"

Perhaps as you say I should move on but there is something about verbal farts that stink up the atmosphere, and that is my main point. Only rude and inconsiderate people maintain said repetitions whether you ignore them or not. I can play the "dirty dozen well as the next guy, but its a zero sum game

Perhaps Admin has left Political Talk in a no man's land? If they have than I solicit your help along with all the other posters to join together and put an end to the trollitarians because they are destroying Political Talk and in that we should all take responsibility

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-25-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Con,

Please get off that soapbox...before you fall & hurt yourself.

You consistently back-slap and agree with some of the most racist/bigoted/xenophobic/misogynistic and otherwise worst offenders on here who constantly level 'personal attacks,' but since they're on your 'side'...that's OK?

Sorry little fella if I've ruined your previously and otherwise uncontested run of plagiarism, lying, unwarranted arrogance, broad-brush denigration and flaming hypocrisy, but pointing those disgusting and putrid actions out...is simply what I do in standing up against bullies like yourself.

And now you're continuing that bullying by trying to gather a lynch mob with pitchforks and torches, because in spite of the open racism/bigotry/misogyny...you've decided that I've hurt your wittle bitty fweeings?

You really are pretty delicate...aren't you?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
A perfect example of his complaint. It substantiates my claim that you are a troll that is deliberately attempting to agitate other posters. Otherwise, you would have to be a very miserable person.

But, apparently you have that right. Even though I consider you a nuisance, I will defend your right to be an @ss. Just as I defend Don's right to his racial bias.
Old 01-25-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
A perfect example of his complaint. It substantiates my claim that you are a troll that is deliberately attempting to agitate other posters. Otherwise, you would have to be a very miserable person.

But, apparently you have that right. Even though I consider you a nuisance, I will defend your right to be an @ss. Just as I defend Don's right to his racial bias.
"Racial biases are a form of implicit bias, which refers to the attitudes or stereotypes that affect an individual's understanding, actions, and decisions in an unconscious manner."

I'm VERY conscious of my "racial bias"...it's come from 60 years of seeing how they act, how they live, how they affect EVERYWHERE they go negatively, how diversity HAS destroyed everywhere it's been tried...how diversity has destroyed schools, neighborhoods, whole cities.

It's racial TRUTH...the truth is...they're NOT us. What you see in movies and on TV is FAKE...it's propaganda to make you think"they're just like us, only "misunderstood"" when the TRUTH is located on MLK Blvd. Go there some night...even during the day...you'll see for yourself...they're NOT us.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Hanging on to the past? time to retire? Would you suggest that the meaning of respect, shame, decency, fair, play, honor and the like are virtues we should let go. Would you suggest that any one poster should simply accept this sort of harassment? Its just the way it is, simply lie down. That they be denied the right to express their views without being subjected to character assassination.

Is that the sole purpose of political Talk? Is that the expectation? Dealing with trolls rather than cogent dialogue

The most offensive posters suffer from lack of impulse control and that is a disorder.

I have had a desire to define him/her/they as epsilons but that would be unfair and unkind.

The poster(s) in question are what the guys on my block termed ja-beeps. The easiest way to explain a ja-beep is to visualize Joey Buttafucco. And if the ja-beep is a female than Amy Fisher the troubled teen who Joey boy talked into shooting his wife in the head. both Joey and Amy ended up in jail that's what happens when your a ja-beep. Thinking your so cool well everyone is laughing at you..the court jester

Some of these posters takes pride in to trying to get in to someone's head. But posters diminishes him/herself/themselves and this Board. If you recall many a member on TOTV begged Admin to fix the "hide"option because they found Political Talk so nauseating. Well that falls on all of us because of just a few ja-beeps. I do not desire to be view in that manner because I value my name.

These types of posters lead with a false hubris and their weapon of choice vile name calling not realizing that they psychologically are mirroring And posters look on saying "poor fools"

Perhaps as you say I should move on but there is something about verbal farts that stink up the atmosphere, and that is my main point. Only rude and inconsiderate people maintain said repetitions whether you ignore them or not. I can play the "dirty dozen well as the next guy, but its a zero sum game

Perhaps Admin has left Political Talk in a no man's land? If they have than I solicit your help along with all the other posters to join together and put an end to the trollitarians because they are destroying Political Talk and in that we should all take responsibility

Personal Best Regards:
Let's be clear...

Plagiarism, i.e., producing word for word another's words and presenting them as yours is a huge violation of, at minimum, TOTV rules. And repeating it after being caught makes it worse.

Then, remarking how you, as a poster, cannot control how your thoughts are...Word for word....the same as another who happens to write on the net. That goes beyond my believability.

To then, take offense to someone who happens to disagree with you, but NEVER criticize, posts that defy imagination in racism, lying, etc....sort of is alarming at minimum.

I realize that you do not see lecturing to others as personal attacks, those you choose to lecture do, and while you do not usetheir name, but make it clear to whom you speak. I suppose you see your posts as a civil duty, or a calling of sorts. You surely create that feeling by speaking down to anyone who in anyway might disagree with you.

I also must add, that you are totally silent on any other personal attacks and name calling EXCEPT in the case of yourself. I quit posting because I was getting sucked into the non discussion on this board because every post I made was followed by a personal,name calling assault because of my views. THOSE do not bother you very much it seems
Old 01-25-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's be clear...

Plagiarism, i.e., producing word for word another's words and presenting them as yours is a huge violation of, at minimum, TOTV rules. And repeating it after being caught makes it worse.

Then, remarking how you, as a poster, cannot control how your thoughts are...Word for word....the same as another who happens to write on the net. That goes beyond my believability.

To then, take offense to someone who happens to disagree with you, but NEVER criticize, posts that defy imagination in racism, lying, etc....sort of is alarming at minimum.

I realize that you do not see lecturing to others as personal attacks, those you choose to lecture do, and while you do not usetheir name, but make it clear to whom you speak. I suppose you see your posts as a civil duty, or a calling of sorts. You surely create that feeling by speaking down to anyone who in anyway might disagree with you.

I also must add, that you are totally silent on any other personal attacks and name calling EXCEPT in the case of yourself. I quit posting because I was getting sucked into the non discussion on this board because every post I made was followed by a personal,name calling assault because of my views. THOSE do not bother you very much it seems
And yet...............
Old 01-25-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet...............
AND YET, I still read here and this post was so very self absorbed and seemed to come from a "higher place" I decided to comment.

Do not worry...I am not going to disrupt your own personal hate fest....this is all yours and since your ilk never gets lectured by the self appointed leader you need not worry
Old 01-25-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
AND YET, I still read here and this post was so very self absorbed and seemed to come from a "higher place" I decided to comment.

Do not worry...I am not going to disrupt your own personal hate fest....this is all yours and since your ilk never gets lectured by the self appointed leader you need not worry
Ah yes, the "hate" word. The liberal answer to anyone that disagrees with them. And now, you all must really be put out and handicapped because Obie is gone and you can't use the "racist" label anymore. What will you do?

Well, goodbye. Have a nice trip. I'm sure that the forum over at Huffington is more sensitive to your vulnerable feelings.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's be clear...

I also must add, that you are totally silent on any other personal attacks and name calling EXCEPT in the case of yourself. I quit postingch a que because I was getting sucked into the non discussion on this board because every post I made was followed by a personal,name calling assault because of my views. THOSE do not bother you very much it seems
Dear Guest:

Accusations of plagiarism are made in the same manner as accusations such as "when did you stop beating wife"? Such close end questions are self serving and a smarter person would just ignore them. A liberal reporter cornered Jeb Bush with a closed end question and Jeb bit.

Secondly if you had read my comments you would know that I was addressing the negative affect and bad optics being created of the group involved in Political Talk because of a few trolls.

I have done my due diligence and that's all one can do

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-25-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Accusations of plagiarism are made in the same manner as accusations such as "when did you stop beating wife"? Such close end questions are self serving and a smarter person would just ignore them. A liberal reporter cornered Jeb Bush with a closed end question and Jeb bit.

Secondly if you had read my comments you would know that I was addressing the negative affect and bad optics being created of the group involved in Political Talk because of a few trolls.

I have done my due diligence and that's all one can do

Personal Best Regards:
I will respond because as always, you simply make a statement and leave the room. You never answer direct questions...EVER...just preach.

I TWICE read a post of yours. Checked because it looked so famaliar and it was...WORD FOR WORD. It was included in your dialogue as if it were your words. I then posted both your comments and a link to read the exact same words posted by someone else on another website. I posted the link so folks could check to insure my accusation was accurate.

You did not deny the second one but said that you cannot be held responsible since you read a lot and it is possible that your thoughts and someone else could be the same...true, but printed out WORD FOR WORD, including punctuation ?

NO...you plagiarized.

It has also been pointed out with details on links etc that you have used well known Russian web sites that are KNOWN to produce fake news.

You never said it was an error...never said you forgot to add a link....you simply lectured me and told me, if I recall that I was "stalking you"

You can also take this arrogant, egotistical comment ..."Such close end questions are self serving and a smarter person would just ignore them"... and remember that YOU are the one to whom I am responding to your preaching of rules on this forum. YOU are the one who tells everyone how wonderful you are and how bad they are....UNLESS...they share your political view.

You used to be someone who I respected and looked forward to reading their views. Now, you are simply an arrogant, cheater who feels somehow above it all, and frankly......the race baiter on here who preach hate by skin color are better than you...they are open and honest....You sneak and use cute little words.....speak down as if we all should be hanging and learning on your every word.

NEVER ONCE have you ever scolded anyone for attacking another poster EXCEPT if it had to do with YOU, yet you preach as if you are the salvation.

Rubicon, it is posters like you, and attitudes like yours that have completely destroyed any chance of exchange of ideas and readings. It is either your way or no way...your party of no party....your person or no person. That defies reality. I can recall telling a liberal once on here that his/her logic was unbelievable that anyone with a D on their registration card had all the answers. You have grown into a man who does not care on iota about the country but only about being right and it being done the way you see it.

I know one of your cronies did not like me using the word HATE earlier, but it typifies ALL your posts and seems that is now the basis for your political views. Never discussing the issue but only the divide and how much you detest anyone who is not EXACTLY in march with you.

I am a conservative, but not of your ilk. AS you know I opposed the Obama candidacy and his presidency in very emotional and loud terms. I can bring back some of those posts if yo wish to see if you even participated.

I refuse to be consumed by hate of color, religion and those who do not lock step agree with me. I am now longer a Republican as most of them sold out....the far right extreme is now running them but I still have conservative values. You never speak of your values....you simply condemn others values. i still believe in smaller government and you seem to think we are going there.....you commented on another thread about how Obama built up the government for political reasons. You supply no credence for such an arbitrary statement....i guess if YOU said it, then it must be a fact. Actually, the number went up in part because Clinton had sub let so much of the government work and the Obama administration brought so much back in house. Not the complete story at all but at least maybe somebody will check the facts on that. OR, in your world.....ALTERNATE FACTS.

I still have conservative values and have great fear of our budget deficit just exploding. YET, you and your ilk are above discussing such mundane issues......much to busy going after people who do not agree with proclamations of their stupidity....and I mean simple edicts that you make....NEVER with any facts...just hate speak. Not my Republican party and not my conservative values.

Sorry for the length and it has been sometime since i posted and will be again, and I suppose you and your cronies can make some cracks about that, but that is okay.

Just stop the preaching, stop the plagarizing...you are a smart man and instead of allowing your self to be led into the hate frenzy instead of adult conversation, try to read both sides....DID YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT THERE WERE TWO SIDES or is it simply a barrage of ALTERNATE FACTS that you use.

I will praise Trump if he does something, but this constant re doing the campaign is not going to cut it. He has proposed to build that wall no matter what it costs us taxpayers and I suppose you feel he will invade Mexico if they tell him again to shove it. Of course if it is his ego, he may.

Maybe someday using REAL facts, reading both sides you might even talk about our exploding budget which we cannot maintain OR even talk about trying to inssist on honesty in government.

Tags
white, predict, difficult, past

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.