Trump has a mandate

Old 11-21-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Arrow Trump has a mandate

The GOP leads the White House, Congress and most state governments. That's not coincidental.

69 of 99 of the State legislate chambers R republican!!!!!!!

That's a mandate.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:39 AM
n/a

Cnm says popular vote counts even if 4 million dead and illegals voted. And he be menzamenz. So you be wrong the really smart peeps decide what be good for you.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

Does anyone here support Cnm's comments?

Has Cnm read the constitution?

Popular vote is never mentioned.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Cnm says popular vote counts even if 4 million dead and illegals voted. And he be menzamenz. So you be wrong the really smart peeps decide what be good for you.

Your insecurity, which leads to your further lying (ie: 4 million dead voters and me saying the 'popular vote' counts for anything in a presidential election)...is raising its nasty head again.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does anyone here support Cnm's comments?

Has Cnm read the constitution?

Popular vote is never mentioned.
Of course it isn't...there is NO popular vote FOR PRESIDENT. When you vote, you vote for an elector, an elector with the power to vote ANY way they wish. Representative voting is what you have. Representative government and voting. IF Trump is a rogue...this is the safety net to stop him. It's possible ANYONE could be elected president, it's literally in the electors (high level party members) hands who the next P will be.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

4 million dead and illegals? Was 2 million a couple of days ago by your count. I don't remember CNM or anybody mentioning 4 million. Until you just now. Can't wait to see the count tomorrow. Darn rigged popular vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2016, 03:33 PM
n/a

The n only expectation I have of Trump is that he will restore law and order, jump start the economy and re-establish a sane foreign policy

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-21-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
The n only expectation I have of Trump is that he will restore law and order, jump start the economy and re-establish a sane foreign policy

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-21-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
How about a sane domestic policy against foreigners who have invaded?
Old 11-21-2016, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
4 million dead and illegals? Was 2 million a couple of days ago by your count. I don't remember CNM or anybody mentioning 4 million. Until you just now. Can't wait to see the count tomorrow. Darn rigged popular vote.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
They recounted the chigago vote and found all those that were murdered before the election actually voted, absolutely 100% true, and oddly enough they all voted Clinton.

I kid you not [emoji208]
Old 11-21-2016, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course it isn't...there is NO popular vote FOR PRESIDENT. When you vote, you vote for an elector, an elector with the power to vote ANY way they wish. Representative voting is what you have. Representative government and voting. IF Trump is a rogue...this is the safety net to stop him. It's possible ANYONE could be elected president, it's literally in the electors (high level party members) hands who the next P will be.
If I'm not mistaken, in many if not most states there are heavy fines and/or penalties including imprisonment for electors that don't follow the will of the voters.

There have been some faithless electors in the past, but mostly they have been irrelevant protest votes done after the candidate that they are pledged to had enough votes to carry the state. Or There was one incident in 1836 where a group of 23 electors refused to vote for the vice presidential candidate to whom they were pledged. but again, the candidate had already had enough votes.

In any case, it's not going to happen.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:26 PM
n/a

Agree

Tags
mandate, state, coincidental, chambers, legislate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.