People Abhor Line Jumpers

Old 11-20-2016, 05:56 AM
n/a

Default People Abhor Line Jumpers

I copied this from another political talk thread with the expressed purpose of asking the below-stated questions:

That he convinced enough people otherwise to get elected POTUS, does show that he has street-level cunning however and knows how to pander to those same undercurrents of racism, xenophobia, misogyny and bigotry…that all too many Americans have shown to have just beneath the surface."

Sounds like a description of Obama!

What is the definition of racism, xenophobia, misogyny and bigotry?

Are Donald Trump's plans to restore law and order discriminatory?

Why are law and order issues discriminatory when it comes to protected classes but not non protect classes primarily heterosexual white males?

Shouldn't we as a nation all abide by and be subjected to the rule of law?

Wasn't this the central issue concerning the allegations surrounding Hillary Clinton?

Is it discriminatory to intentionally place(stack the deck against) whites at a disadvantage for entrance to a university of their choice?

Is it discriminatory to utilize Title IX law and proceed to charge, judge and convict male students of sexual harassment without the benefit of due process , essentially destroying a person's life ?

Simply put are Donald Trump's plans policies and practices discriminatory or honest issues and approaches to returning this nation to one of law and order and no one being above the law?

I view it as the latter and I view it as an ultimate means to end division. If people really want to ignore color, creed etc then let's all be equal and on the same level playing field because people abhor line jumpers.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-20-2016, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I copied this from another political talk thread with the expressed purpose of asking the below-stated questions:

That he convinced enough people otherwise to get elected POTUS, does show that he has street-level cunning however and knows how to pander to those same undercurrents of racism, xenophobia, misogyny and bigotry…that all too many Americans have shown to have just beneath the surface."

Why are law and order issues discriminatory when it comes to protected classes but not non protect classes primarily heterosexual white males?

Wasn't this the central issue concerning the allegations surrounding Hillary Clinton?

Is it discriminatory to intentionally place(stack the deck against) whites at a disadvantage for entrance to a university of their choice?

Is it discriminatory to utilize Title IX law and proceed to charge, judge and convict male students of sexual harassment without the benefit of due process , essentially destroying a person's life ?

Simply put are Donald Trump's plans policies and practices discriminatory or honest issues and approaches to returning this nation to one of law and order and no one being above the law?

I view it as the latter and I view it as an ultimate means to end division. If people really want to ignore color, creed etc then let's all be equal and on the same level playing field because people abhor line jumpers.

Personal Best Regards:
You have purposely excluded, and therefore proving my assertion...one very important point.

And that being the fact that...the playing field is NOT level.

Just looking at the posts on this site alone, shows that if any of the people who have let their racism/bigotry/xenophobia/misogyny show ever had hiring/firing authority, that the laws and regulations to keep them from applying those putrid, discriminatory, prejudiced and hateful views...are very necessary.

So thanks for proving my point.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have purposely excluded, and therefore proving my assertion...one very important point.

Just looking at the posts on this site alone, shows that if any of the people who have let their racism/bigotry/xenophobia/misogyny show ever had hiring/firing authority, that the laws and regulations to keep them from applying those putrid, discriminatory, prejudiced and hateful views...are very necessary.

The only point you proved is that you are a bad loser. Your side has made racism, bigotry, etc, etc worst in the last 8 years after the country has improved by leaps and bounds in past decades. You do not want the country to improve because then you will not have anything to whine about. Instead of moving forward, you are one of those protesting hippies from the 60's that can't move on. You are like the formerly popular girls in High School that go to a reunion and sit there crying about how bad the world has been since they graduated. Their whole pitiful life was wrapped up in their little social status during their HS years.

Calling a liberal a progressive is an oxymoron.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:17 AM
n/a

Default Fair-level playing field are simply not facts

Quote:

In the real world NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OBAMALAND, there is no such thing as fair.

I had several UNFAIR ADVANTAGES. My parents were MARRIED. My parents were not drug addicts. My parents did not even give us the CHOICE not to become educated.
FAILURE WAS NOT AN OPTION.

By the way, we lived in a mixed race housing project till I was 13. I was about 12 when my parents got their first car-a 1961 left over. West-side story is a great musical.
IN REAL LIFE IT IS NOT AT ALL MUSICAL.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
In the real world NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OBAMALAND, there is no such thing as fair.

I had several UNFAIR ADVANTAGES. My parents were MARRIED. My parents were not drug addicts. My parents did not even give us the CHOICE not to become educated.

By the way, we lived in a mixed race housing project till I was 13. I was about 12 when my parents got their first car-a 1961 left over. West-side story is a great musical.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

You're RIGHT...the playing field isn't level...women and minorities are at a natural disadvantage...they're NOT as good. That's why today they all NEED affirmative action and quotas.

If WE could hire honestly, we'd pick the best...the best is VERY seldom anyone but a white male.

You just hate yourself, that's why you scream and yell, and curse...it REALLY bothers you that you're not an equal. You hate your husband/boyfriend for ALWAYS winning...eh? You women/liberals are the hateful ones. We just calmly speak the truth.

What do you think YOU could beat ME at? Time spent of FB? Time spent watching kitten videos on the internet?

Quote:
The only point you proved is that you are a bad loser. Your side has made racism, bigotry, etc, etc worst in the last 8 years after the country has improved by leaps and bounds in past decades. You do not want the country to improve because then you will not have anything to whine about. Instead of moving forward, you are one of those protesting hippies from the 60's that can't move on. You are like the formerly popular girls in High School that go to a reunion and sit there crying about how bad the world has been since they graduated. Their whole pitiful life was wrapped up in their little social status during their HS years.

Calling a liberal a progressive is an oxymoron.
Huh? Where? Where has it gotten better with the inclusion of minorities?

Women are obsessed with personal drama. If not this, they'll find something to gossip about.

Quote:

the KEY difference between you and the others who DIDN'T get out...was...you are white. Or...you're the 0.001% Because 99.99% of the minorities never do...because they're not capable.

Now people want to mix them with us...how do you feel about that? They think businesses should HAVE to hire them.

I noticed you didn't talk about going back or how you reminisce about the projects. It's a breeding ground for animals and it's gotten a LOT bigger and nastier than when you were living there.

It's spreading...their numbers are growing...THEY will be the majority soon.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

Au contraire you make my point because the playing field is not level many of the protected classes who should be fired are ignored because corporations are concerned about their reputations knowing that even with "just cause" protected classes will sue based on discrimination. I know what I am talking about because I spent many years in management both Human Resources and operational.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-20-2016, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Au contraire you make my point because the playing field is not level many of the protected classes who should be fired are ignored because corporations are concerned about their reputations knowing that even with "just cause" protected classes will sue based on discrimination. I know what I am talking about because I spent many years in management both Human Resources and operational.

Personal Best Regards:
You're simply digging your bigoted/racist hole deeper.

I know plenty of good old white boys who got away with (by senior executives above me) the things that blacks, minorities and women were disciplined for...simply because they were "one of the guys."

And I'll bet I've supervised/managed 10 times the number of people you ever did in your business life.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Yup...corporations are saddled with 20% dead weight, minorities they have to hire and can't fire. It's part of the reason corporations move jobs overseas.

Quote:

I know plenty of good old white boys who got away with (by senior executives above me) the things that blacks, minorities and women were disciplined for...simply because they were "one of the guys."

And I'll bet I've supervised/managed 10 times the number of people you ever did in your business life.
You're going to sit there and say you managed a LOT of people, a diverse population? And you're also going to say that they ALL perform equally and we're racist/bigoted if OUR experience is that they're for the most part, worthless or not worth the trouble?

If so...I'll bet you're full of it. ANYONE who has managed lots of minorities, especially black women, KNOW what a pain in the a$$ it is to deal with them.

Why do you think they NEED quotas? Their ACTIONS.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:30 AM
n/a

I look at The Daily Sun and the Villages News.com every day and I see a constant stream of arrests for theft and rowdiness, primarily of white men and women. Therefore I, John Q. Public, call for an immediate ban on all white people admitted into The Villages until we figure out what the Hell is going on. Who's with me?

Wait, I'm told that most of these white people who are being arrested are Christians. Therefor I, John Q. Public, call for an immediate ban on all Christians admitted into The Villages until we figure out what the Hell is going on. Who's with me?

Why would you think my policies are racist?
Old 11-21-2016, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

You really are a pathetic person. Such low self esteem typically leads to suicide. Your parents should be ashamed that you did not have the same trials and unfortunate circumstances as the others...
Old 11-21-2016, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I look at The Daily Sun and the Villages News.com every day and I see a constant stream of arrests for theft and rowdiness, primarily of white men and women. Therefore I, John Q. Public, call for an immediate ban on all white people admitted into The Villages until we figure out what the Hell is going on. Who's with me?

Wait, I'm told that most of these white people who are being arrested are Christians. Therefor I, John Q. Public, call for an immediate ban on all Christians admitted into The Villages until we figure out what the Hell is going on. Who's with me?

Why would you think my policies are racist?
No you don't...there is no "constant stream of arrests". A few a week with a population of 157,000 isn't high at all, in fact the villages is rated one of the safest in the nation.

I WILL however take you up on your ban of new white people until it's figured out WHY it's mostly whites being arrested in the villages...BUT, you have to agree on a ban of black people until we can figure out why places that are 99% black have 100X the crime we have here, 100X the thefts and robberies, 100X the rate of illiteracy, 1000X time the violence that we have here...deal?

OK...here's you answer...the villages is 99% white, so, mathematically, you'd expect 99% of the criminals to be white. OK? If there's only you...it's hard for someone else to do something.

Now...the blacks are still banned until you can explain the difference between the villages and ANY 99% black place. Explain why they're 100X more violent, criminal, and illiterate.

A place with a similar black population is never like the villages...why? BEFORE you let them in.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Here we go again the ink on this thread isn't even dry and here you are making a baseless accusation of racism. Perhaps as a person who supervised/ managed you ought to return to your text book and re-read the section "How to Investigate Alleged Claims of Discrimination" The first suggest the author would advance is approach the claim with an open mind.

As the OP my intent was to reason out that this myth being perpetuated by progressives that cops, whites corporations, etc are all racist and all of the time is just ludicrous.

But it seems the problem with too many progressives is they believe that they have a monopoly on intelligence and that there is no need to go beyond their thinking. That belief my friend is arrogant and in my view the sister to arrogance is ignorance

Perhaps some other time we can get to dueling bona fides.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-21-2016, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here we go again the ink on this thread isn't even dry and here you are making a baseless accusation of racism. Perhaps as a person who supervised/ managed you ought to return to your text book and re-read the section "How to Investigate Alleged Claims of Discrimination" The first suggest the author would advance is approach the claim with an open mind.

As the OP my intent was to reason out that this myth being perpetuated by progressives that cops, whites corporations, etc are all racist and all of the time is just ludicrous.

But it seems the problem with too many progressives is they believe that they have a monopoly on intelligence and that there is no need to go beyond their thinking. That belief my friend is arrogant and in my view the sister to arrogance is ignorance

Perhaps some other time we can get to dueling bona fides.

Personal Best Regards:
In your pathetic attempt to weasel out of the truth I stated...you've committed one of your typical logical fallacies.

NO ONE has stated that ALL of anything applies.

This is but the perfect example of the method in which your type...tries to justify their bigotry/racism/xenophobia/misogyny.

You really need to limit such rubbish, to those who can't see through your pseudo-intellectualism.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
Perhaps you should spend more time on that poltical talk thread. When you have to resort to copying and pasting from a competitive web site you pretty much have exhausted your time here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
order, people, jumpers, line, abhor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.