"A" perspective of Barrack Hussein Obama?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old 06-03-2008, 10:37 PM
n/a

Default Re: "A" perspective of Barrack Hussein Obama?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I seriously, seriously can't wait for Obama and McCain to debate.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:03 AM
n/a

Just curious: what does being able to baffle people with bull---- have to do with being a good president?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:12 AM
n/a

I have read most of the posts. They deal with the issues of the war and economy. The was issue has taken the back page since the economy has gone in the craper. Remember when the economy went down, the Dems had control. The war issue is, were starting to see the Iraq government taking over. The great two year Senator is going to fix everything, I doubt it.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:32 PM
n/a

boy, it is obvious everyone has really strong feelings either way with the flag pin. my strong feelings are about his explanation...instead of wearing the pin he is going to tell the american people how to make this country great! ergo, he does not think this country is great already, and neither do his wife or his church fellows. that is the problem i have with him. i have lived in several other countries and i can honestly say i KNOW this country is great! we may have our problems and we may argue about the issues and even the trivial things, but i do not think any thoughtful person who analyzes his remark and puts all the pieces together will still think that he should lead our country. at least i hope that is how it is by november! i hope i will still have all you gals as friends by the time i get to the villages!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:33 PM
n/a

chachacha, the political forum (as all the forums really) is not suppose to be taken personally. They are simply peoples opinions. So, though I disagree with you wholeheartedly on many things, that doesn't mean we won't be here waiting for you with open arms. ;D
Old 06-05-2008, 01:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24
chachacha, the political forum (as all the forums really) are not suppose to be personally. They are simply peoples opinions. So, though I disagree with you wholeheartedly on many things, that doesn't mean we won't be here waiting for you with open arms. ;D
I went to lunch with a Democrat today. Top THAT!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:29 AM
n/a

well, it is nice to know we can all disagree and still be friends. that is why our country is so great, THANKS BE TO GOD! am looking forward to meeting the faces behind all these great posts....thanks again for the welcome!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:44 AM
n/a

Read about "Barry's" early days in his state of birth at;
http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/...iefs_print.htm
Old 06-05-2008, 04:11 AM
n/a

Mucci , I am married to one (Democrat). It gets even worse, she is a Red Sox fan. I was born and raised in the Bronx. I guess I topped you?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:52 AM
n/a

gfmucci, I missed you, you little woofer! Well that sounds like a great lunch. And, if I remember correctly, your daughter's a Dem, so the day that Dem was born was the best day of your life! (I'm married to a Republican by the way. )
Old 06-05-2008, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyM
Mucci , I am married to one (Democrat). It gets even worse, she is a Red Sox fan. I was born and raised in the Bronx. I guess I topped you?
Yes you do. ;D Is it "Opposites Attract?" I never did quite agree with that. It was probably hormones. :
Old 06-05-2008, 07:11 PM
n/a

Ah....the lapel pin. Obama actually admitted that it was a purposeful decision of his not to wear an American flag pin. He cited that wearing a pin was a substitute for patriotism and he'd rather demonstrate his patriotism to the American people via his rhetoric. That gutsy demonstation of his conviction was simply a demonstration of bad judgement IMHO. Let's turn this around a bit. Could we infer from Obama's words that those who wear the pin could be labled as non-true patriots? Huh...what the? I wonder exactly how many members of Congress and the Senate wear the pin and he, in so many words, diminished or at least called into question their patriotism. And what opinion does he hold in his mind about the rest of us who revere the colors and choose to display them either on our person or property? There are many American's out there who differ strongly with his position and they will speak to this difference with their votes November 4, 2008. Yes.....bad judgement in a political sense if anything. Obama talks a good talk and he will be going toe-to-toe with a tough-as-nails guy who has walked-the-walk and bled a lot along the way. I agree with a previous post in that I look forward to the debates.

I may be a little old fashioned....but anyone seeking the highest office of our great nation should be proud and willing to wear its greatest symbol.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:38 PM
n/a

JohnZ ~~ an aside ~~ 2 years ago while on a drive-about, I went thru Wichita Falls and drove onto Sheppard. My first reaction was how everything looked so different, that I recognized very little of the base. My barracks were gone, as was the hall and where I went to school. Then it dawned on me that it had been about 40 years since I'd been stationed there, closer to WWII than today. Sure doesn't seem that long ago.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:35 AM
n/a

I'm a Christian, but don't usually wear a cross. What's in my heart is important not what is around my neck. Same with a flag lapel pin.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.