The Donald and Hobbes.

Old 07-12-2016, 08:08 AM
n/a

Talking The Donald and Hobbes.

Donald and Hobbes - Album on Imgur

Some of these are so true.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:03 AM
n/a

I used to read the comics when I was a child. Then I grew up.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

There would be ONE panel for Hillary:

Simon Says: Do This, Simon Says: Do That, Simon Says: Do This
Old 07-12-2016, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I used to read the comics when I was a child. Then I grew up.
Some of the people on here really need a sense of humor. They should read the comics more often. And they have comics' most beloved candidate in decades in Donald Trump.

I just cannot believe how inordinately stupid Republicans were to pick this man from your field in 2015-2016. You guys and gals probably had some of the most talented people in your party running and you people picked this con man.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

I thought it was pretty clever. thank-you
Old 07-12-2016, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some of the people on here really need a sense of humor. They should read the comics more often. And they have comics' most beloved candidate in decades in Donald Trump.

I just cannot believe how inordinately stupid Republicans were to pick this man from your field in 2015-2016. You guys and gals probably had some of the most talented people in your party running and you people picked this con man.
A con man versus a criminal felon, that cares nothing for her country that she would allow uncleared personnel access to Top Secret information. That cares nothing for the law, so she just handles classified information like yesterday's newspaper. That allowed four people to die without even thinking of backing them up or mounting a rescue. That committed grand larceny by stealing thousands of dollars worth of gov property from the White House. That defended and got off a rapist of a little girl and then laughed about it, saying she knew he was guilty. To take campaign donations illegally from our enemies. And is also a pathological liar. Yep, she makes the "con man" look like a choir boy. And you have the audacity of criticizing us? Wow, are you insane or just stupid?
Old 07-12-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
A con man versus a criminal felon, that cares nothing for her country that she would allow uncleared personnel access to Top Secret information. That cares nothing for the law, so she just handles classified information like yesterday's newspaper. That allowed four people to die without even thinking of backing them up or mounting a rescue. That committed grand larceny by stealing thousands of dollars worth of gov property from the White House. That defended and got off a rapist of a little girl and then laughed about it, saying she knew he was guilty. To take campaign donations illegally from our enemies. And is also a pathological liar. Yep, she makes the "con man" look like a choir boy. And you have the audacity of criticizing us? Wow, are you insane or just stupid?
Wait. The post seems lopsided. It started with a con man beginning but no follow up to that. Please continue with that thought for balance.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wait. The post seems lopsided. It started with a con man beginning but no follow up to that. Please continue with that thought for balance.
Well Chi, I am sure you are very familiar with con men where you are from, right? Oh yeah, that's where Hillary is from also.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Talented" politicians! You don't seem to understand. The Trump movement is to say adios to politicians and political correctness. The conservative movement has changed the Republican Party, and the traditional Politician is on the way out. You state we were stupid for picking Trump. How about your picks such as Pelosi, Reed, Rangel, the Muslim Community Organizer claiming to be Christian, and your candidate that the FBI stated lied and acted irresponsibly, not withstanding her husband and confidant who could be our future First Lady, a disbarred lawyer and adulterer.
Old 07-13-2016, 02:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Talented" politicians! You don't seem to understand. The Trump movement is to say adios to politicians and political correctness. The conservative movement has changed the Republican Party, and the traditional Politician is on the way out. You state we were stupid for picking Trump. How about your picks such as Pelosi, Reed, Rangel, the Muslim Community Organizer claiming to be Christian, and your candidate that the FBI stated lied and acted irresponsibly, not withstanding her husband and confidant who could be our future First Lady, a disbarred lawyer and adulterer.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Talented" politicians! You don't seem to understand. The Trump movement is to say adios to politicians and political correctness. The conservative movement has changed the Republican Party, and the traditional Politician is on the way out. You state we were stupid for picking Trump
Traditional means presidential in this situation. It takes a while to learn how to lead and deal with other foreign leaders. How to react when you can't just fire people if they disagree or send a smart alack tweet. It takes government experience, being a senator or governor. Trump makes that point again and again in the Apprentice. You should watch it sometimes on Youtube. That's where he shines.

If he did make it to the White House, I wonder if he will turn it into a Reality Show?
Old 07-13-2016, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Traditional means presidential in this situation. It takes a while to learn how to lead and deal with other foreign leaders. How to react when you can't just fire people if they disagree or send a smart alack tweet. It takes government experience, being a senator or governor. Trump makes that point again and again in the Apprentice. You should watch it sometimes on Youtube. That's where he shines.

If he did make it to the White House, I wonder if he will turn it into a Reality Show?
It's already a scripted reality show. The whole thing.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's already a scripted reality show. The whole thing.
nope--If you thought that was true you wouldn't be on the Political Thread.

If someone thinks every sporting event was fixed why would they watch sports or bother discussing it at all.

Children watch WWF and find it entertaining, route for the good guy and adults know it's an act. If they enjoy wrestling they watch the olympics. I wonder if a presidential candidate has ever had any WWF experience?
Old 07-13-2016, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most of this looks like half-truths.

Google PolitiFact and Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Secretary Clinton holds up a lot better than Donald Trump. Granted she is a slippery politician but most of them fudge a great deal when it comes to the truth and lining their own pocket books when they can.

And you defend your client as best you can. Law school professors often taught their students to be very competitive and doing anything they can for their client that is within the bounds of legal ethics. She does sound callous back then to the victim but you would probably very many lawyers with the same kind of take when winning. It was the culture in law schools back in the 1960s-1980s.

The other statements are easily debunked if you do some research.

The Congressional Republicans have spent millions of dollars going after the Clintons and have found very little that sticks in any way except the blue dress and William Jefferson Clinton's lies about these. They do seem very scandal prone I admit but a big part of that is that they are very successful with fighting for the Democratic agenda against the Republicans.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

Donald Trump will never be seen as being Presidential. You cannot act like a buffoon for nine months or more and just think foreign leaders and their followers will forget this behavior.

Tags
donald, hobbes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.