Philadelphia police officer shot

Old 01-10-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
For the Christians-
The acts of the Muslims are no different than what Christians has done in the past.
READ about the Holocaust,the Spanish inquisition, bringing-forcing your faith-on the Incas, the American Indians with the reported goal of bringing them salvation-WHILE YOU STOLE THEIR GOLD, THEIR LAND AND THEIR HEALTH.
None of that happened in my lifetime. So, what's your point, other than being an obnoxious atheist?
Old 01-10-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1169365]The muslem religions as stated in the Koran actually does preach that if you die spreading the faith by violent action you get salvation. You see and wonder about women strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up in a crowd. Even if they have been damned for cheating on their husband the belief is their slate is cleaned and they get salvation.
/QUOTE]

There is an Islamic worship center on Hwy 27 a couple of miles this side of Clermont. Why don't you and some of your Islamophobe cohorts go there and protest with signs and flags? I would also be fairly sure there are some Muslims in Wildwood you could protest against. Who knows, maybe Donnie Trump will join you.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

One could only hope
Old 01-10-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1169405]
Quote:
The muslem religions as stated in the Koran actually does preach that if you die spreading the faith by violent action you get salvation. You see and wonder about women strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up in a crowd. Even if they have been damned for cheating on their husband the belief is their slate is cleaned and they get salvation.
/QUOTE]

There is an Islamic worship center on Hwy 27 a couple of miles this side of Clermont. Why don't you and some of your Islamophobe cohorts go there and protest with signs and flags? I would also be fairly sure there are some Muslims in Wildwood you could protest against. Who knows, maybe Donnie Trump will join you.
Let me guess....Democrat? Never mind, I know you won't admit it. Too embarrassed.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
The muslem religions as stated in the Koran actually does preach that if you die spreading the faith by violent action you get salvation. You see and wonder about women strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up in a crowd. Even if they have been damned for cheating on their husband the belief is their slate is cleaned and they get salvation.

FOR THE LIBERALS
Obama say we should allow more muslims into the United States. If, you have cancer.
Not all your cells are cancerous. You your doctor say you need more cancer cells-YOU/I WOULD WONDER ABOUT HIS SANITY.
I can tell by your post you are not a christian.

Tags
police, officer, gun, stated, prior, mayor, shot, islam, middle, shooting, trips, staying, east, months, philly, views, duties, resuming, btw, stolen, weapon, examination, mental, control, lack

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.