The Phony Clinto is now trying ANOTHER desparate approach

Old 10-05-2015, 12:02 PM
n/a

Default The Phony Clinto is now trying ANOTHER desparate approach

but no matter what she does she is not genuine, reading a prepared play, ohony acting and it just will not work. No matter how hard she scrubs or the detergent she uses she still stinks of dishonesty, untrustworthy and chronic/habitual liar:

Hillary Clinton rips Benghazi committee on 'Today' - Business Insider
Old 10-05-2015, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
but no matter what she does she is not genuine, reading a prepared play, ohony acting and it just will not work. No matter how hard she scrubs or the detergent she uses she still stinks of dishonesty, untrustworthy and chronic/habitual liar:

Hillary Clinton rips Benghazi committee on 'Today' - Business Insider
One of the things I really liked about Bush versus Clinton and Obama, he very very seldom resorted to the attack game. He was maligned badly and to this day keeps quiet.

Difference in character I suppose
Old 10-05-2015, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
One of the things I really liked about Bush versus Clinton and Obama, he very very seldom resorted to the attack game. He was maligned badly and to this day keeps quiet.

Difference in character I suppose
It shows you who is really presidential and who the impostors are. Bush had/has class and is still doing good things, while Clinton is doing good things to make him rich and Obama is acting the petulant child with no manners. Bush and family are a class act, that neither of Clinton or Obama can live up to.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
It shows you who is really presidential and who the impostors are. Bush had/has class and is still doing good things, while Clinton is doing good things to make him rich and Obama is acting the petulant child with no manners. Bush and family are a class act, that neither of Clinton or Obama can live up to.
Not even on the same page in their very best day!!
The Clintons and the Obamas are the over indulged I, me, mine ilk.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not even on the same page in their very best day!!
The Clintons and the Obamas are the over indulged I, me, mine ilk.
There have been some good Democratic Presidents with good character....Bush and Clinton do not fit that mold.

Carter had great character but very little leadership skills.

Kennedy had leadership skills but character very questionable and term cut short.

Truman was a mob influenced President who checked with the mob on most, not all things before making decisions.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
There have been some good Democratic Presidents with good character....Bush and Clinton do not fit that mold.

Kennedy had leadership skills but character very questionable and term cut short.

Truman was a mob influenced President who checked with the mob on most, not all things before making decisions.
Check your first sentence....Bush is not a democrat.....since it looks like you left out Obama that is who you probably meant to put in there!
Old 10-06-2015, 04:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

Dear guest:

Truman fought for civil rights when it was not popular for a politician to do so.
He fought the corrupt political machine in his state.

When he left office and certainly not a wealthy man he was asked to trade on his name (president) He refused.

So your reference to Truman being influenced by the mob is a surprise to me a Republican who admired this "the buck stops here" president. Could you cite the authority for this slander against President Truman because if its true then I would not want to continue in self deception

By the way Bush haters are well placed with great spheres of influence but I believe history will prove he was a better president and that many of his decision proved correct. He is a kind man, a caring man and a man of honor.
finally can anyone imagine what it would have been like if Al gore were president at the time of 9/11?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-06-2015, 06:12 AM
n/a

Carter's character?

He was another Novel Peace prize recipient. If that tells you anything.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest:

Truman fought for civil rights when it was not popular for a politician to do so.
He fought the corrupt political machine in his state.

When he left office and certainly not a wealthy man he was asked to trade on his name (president) He refused.

So your reference to Truman being influenced by the mob is a surprise to me a Republican who admired this "the buck stops here" president. Could you cite the authority for this slander against President Truman because if its true then I would not want to continue in self deception

By the way Bush haters are well placed with great spheres of influence but I believe history will prove he was a better president and that many of his decision proved correct. He is a kind man, a caring man and a man of honor.
finally can anyone imagine what it would have been like if Al gore were president at the time of 9/11?

Personal Best Regards:
First of all, I need to focus better...in post #5 I said...

"There have been some good Democratic Presidents with good character....Bush and Clinton do not fit that mold.

I was corrected by some one and I appreciate that....I meant to say...

"There have been some good Democratic Presidents with good character....Obama and Clinton do not fit that mold."

As far as Truman is concerned, having read much about the man, I can tell you that he was very closely affliated with the mob in Kansas City. My comments on this thread were speaking to character, and I agree with you on his accomplisments, but assure you he was VERY CLOSE to the mob.

I recommend THE MOB by Gus Russo and I think any real book about Truman must address his relationsship with Tom Pendergrast of Kansas City.

Tags
reading, desparate, approach, phony, clinto

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.