as the plot thickens..

Old 05-20-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Default as the plot thickens..

Wonder if we can enforce a travel ban now that the potus et all is out of country. This makes me sick to my stomach. Potus host's Russians to oval office, without American press , only Russian press, and THEN degrades FBI Director to Russians, and admits firing gives him less pressure. You know Putin is enjoying this. Keep digging FBI Investigators, every day there is something!
Old 05-20-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Wonder if we can enforce a travel ban now that the potus et all is out of country. This makes me sick to my stomach. Potus host's Russians to oval office, without American press , only Russian press, and THEN degrades FBI Director to Russians, and admits firing gives him less pressure. You know Putin is enjoying this. Keep digging FBI Investigators, every day there is something!
Yes, finally use the real power of law to investigate Clinton's emails , foundation, unmasking. Time for special investigators. Bring it on.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, finally use the real power of law to investigate Clinton's emails , foundation, unmasking. Time for special investigators. Bring it on.
Since they produced a special prosecutor for the theory that a crime may have or may not have occurred, does that mean that now we can have a REAL investigation and REAL prosecutor for all of the Crimes Hillary has blatantly perpetrated? I'd still like to see her go to jail for her treason...not that this would ever happen.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Since they produced a special prosecutor for the theory that a crime may have or may not have occurred, does that mean that now we can have a REAL investigation and REAL prosecutor for all of the Crimes Hillary has blatantly perpetrated? I'd still like to see her go to jail for her treason...not that this would ever happen.
Let them get the rule of law.The Villages Florida

Tags
director, thickens, plot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.