n/a

Default Political forum FULL of HATE, I thought we were Americans 1st

Potus fueling the FIRE!
Old 08-16-2017, 04:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Potus fueling the FIRE!
Guest: I do not hate anyone. However, I do believe that I am on the side of right (pun intended)

Blame the state of our political affairs on identity politics because that is the primary cause for the vast divide. Now add to that the likes of the George Soros(s) home and abroad who are feeding the identity politic and you have a recipe chaos.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-16-2017, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid bitch
Potus fueling the FIRE!
Yet another emotional basket case thread...are you and Wackadoodle having a contest to see who can start the most stupid threads??

OK, OK, please give us a quote or a link to some direct Trump quotes that illustrate your claim.

(Please no helpful opinion posts from anyone, let jebartle work thru this herself, it could be therapeutic)
Old 08-16-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

"WE" are Americans...they're not even human. Close...but not quite there.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Potus fueling the FIRE!
He is the troll in chief.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Yeah, the hate level is really surprising

Because, you know, there certainly was no hate being spewed here when the black guy was President

Right????
Old 08-16-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post

Because, you know, there certainly was no hate being spewed here when the black guy was President

Right????
Did you mean to say half black president?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

Right????
I did not seem that bad back then but I did not use it all that frequently. I have had friends who have told me to avoid the TOTV Political Forum.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Another hate bait thread
Old 08-16-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did not seem that bad back then but I did not use it all that frequently. I have had friends who have told me to avoid the TOTV Political Forum.
Bye!

See ya later...and if I don't...swell.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guest: I do not hate anyone. However, I do believe that I am on the side of right (pun intended)

Blame the state of our political affairs on identity politics because that is the primary cause for the vast divide. Now add to that the likes of the George Soros(s) home and abroad who are feeding the identity politic and you have a recipe chaos.

Personal Best Regards:
your reading on the web is so transparent. You always copy thoughts and mold them into a hate post. You should really get informed because reading you false accusations always tells me where I can read your information on posts....

"Alex Jones, a conspiracy-minded conservative commentator, said the Charlottesville, Va., protests and counter-protests on Aug. 11-12, were staged acts of civil unrest funded by liberal interests to hurt conservatives and President Donald Trump.

In a pair of videos posted on his website Infowars.com, Jones accused the Southern Poverty Law Center of going to "central casting" to hire actors to "dress up as white supremacists." There is no evidence that is true, and Jones provided no evidence to support his claim in his video.

Jones then claimed the foundation for the Charlottesville protests is seen in emails between the Democratic Party and George Soros, a billionaire who often supports liberal causes.

"It was clear once Trump got inaugurated, they were going to go for civil unrest," Jones said."

Infowars' Alex Jones falsely says George Soros, Hillary Clinton instigated Charlottesville violence | PunditFact

It further investigates the Soros connection that you seem enthralled with and finds nothing.

You have got to be embarassed at what you read and what you say.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Oh Rubicon....on "identity politics", again...do some homework...

"Turns out it wasn’t President Trump’s race-baiting that led a mob of neo-Nazis to swarm Charlottesville’s streets Saturday. It was “identity politics.”

This way of explaining the public resurgence of white nationalism has been all over Facebook and Twitter since the weekend, and now it’s also on the news and even the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal. The argument goes something like this: The civil rights movement ended with an agreement to focus on equal opportunity, with everyone united by their shared Americanness. Now identity politics acolytes seek to divide the country once again by bringing our differences — gender, class, religion and, most of all, race — back into the foreground. And by singling out race as the defining aspect of American life, activists on the left are basically asking white men to “own” their identity. In
Charlottesville, they did.

Stop blaming white supremacy on ‘identity politics’ - The Washington Post

"But deterring reasonable people from dealing honestly with race-based social problems isn’t the same as inspiring young men to join the Ku Klux Klan. Those who suggest identity politics are to blame for white supremacy are getting it backwards."

You must be on every white nationalist reading list that exists, because you represent them well on here. Sometimes I have the time to show you for what you are, but oft times, you expose your total and complete ignorance all by yourself.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another hate bait thread
...and yet YOU (btk), Dirtbank, Rubicon, and Don Baldwin chime in on the side of the alt-right.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
...and yet YOU (btk), Dirtbank, Rubicon, and Don Baldwin chime in on the side of the alt-right.
When and how do we get back a political forum where reasonable people discuss world and national events,

While this forum has been hi jacked and is now truely trolled by white nationalists representing nothing but the alt right, The Villages is full of intelligent folks from both sides of the aisle.

How do we stop these radicals who are followers of Alex Jones and such and begin intelligent, well informed discussion without the fear of obscenities or the preaching of those who represent hateful, un American extremes ?

To disagree is fine....to preach such extremism is scary. And, yes I know there are different versions and definition of extreme, but I would love discussions based on facts and truth, not conspiracy theories and hateful only messages.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

I totally agree the Political Forum is "out of control". It is next to impossible to have an intelligent political discussion. UNFORTUNATE.

Tags
fire

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.