Political forum FULL of HATE, I thought we were Americans 1st

Old 08-17-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
WTF are you talking about? Minorities are destroying America right now...it has nothing to do with the past...it's right now...Hispanics for the last 7 years have been having the majority of babies...it's mathematical certainty that when you are having the majority of children, eventually, you become the majority of the population. Is this too difficult of a concept to follow?

America WAS 90% white...it's NOW 49% white...and falling.

Psychologist Wilhelm Reich’s The Mass Psychology of Fascism (1933) argued that racism was “a symptom of sexual repression in the mind of the authoritarian racist.” A racist, Reich believed, was likely raised in a kind of family that denied its children’s sexuality and created tractable individuals, who could easily be guided by a strong state."

I don't know you Don, but I do believe you are a repressed homosexual.
The first step is, acceptance.
Good luck to you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Psychologist Wilhelm Reich’s The Mass Psychology of Fascism (1933) argued that racism was “a symptom of sexual repression in the mind of the authoritarian racist.” A racist, Reich believed, was likely raised in a kind of family that denied its children’s sexuality and created tractable individuals, who could easily be guided by a strong state."

Don't worry, I won't call you a homo. The times my friend, are a changing !

Old 08-17-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Default Political forum FULL of HATE, I thought we were Americans 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

Save this pic to your folder. It may come in handy. Get it ? I said "come in handy" ha ha [emoji3]

The Villages Florida

Old 08-17-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
WTF are you talking about? Minorities are destroying America right now...it has nothing to do with the past...it's right now...Hispanics for the last 7 years have been having the majority of babies...it's mathematical certainty that when you are having the majority of children, eventually, you become the majority of the population. Is this too difficult of a concept to follow?

America WAS 90% white...it's NOW 49% white...and falling.
You know Donny B....you need to chill and watch a harmonized video to calm your nerves.

[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Imagine - Pentatonix - YouTube

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Default Political forum FULL of HATE, I thought we were Americans 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
You know Donny B....you need to chill and watch a harmonized video to calm your nerves.

[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Imagine - Pentatonix - YouTube

This is a good start for Donny. With this and "other" aides he can begin his journey towards full acceptance of his true sexual feelings. Damn, I think I'm jealous ! Good luck Donny [emoji137]🏼*♂️

The Villages Florida

Old 08-17-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Here Donny, my prescription , one chapter per night. Happy dreams my friend.
The Villages Florida

Old 08-17-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Five posts from the same idiot... Misdirection...NOTHING to defend her position...just more gay sh!t. The goal, ATTACK the messenger, keep me from telling you the truth.

If it wasn't life and death for America...I wouldn't bother with you idiots. Somebody has to tell you what's really going on.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Five posts from the same idiot... Misdirection...NOTHING to defend her position...just more gay sh!t. The goal, ATTACK the messenger, keep me from telling you the truth.

If it wasn't life and death for America...I wouldn't bother with you idiots. Somebody has to tell you what's really going on.

More "gay ****" for ya buddy, Don't salivate too much.
The Villages Florida

Old 08-17-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

I didn't even know Donny B was gay. He sure overcompensates. Anyhow, it is what it is.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I didn't even know Donny B was gay. He sure overcompensates. Anyhow, it is what it is.

Actually nothing of what he says would point to anything masculine. He speaks of woman in a demeaning way, always. Me, I love women, yummy ! Think of what he says in the context of how he says it. He fits the pattern of your typical repressed homosexual. OMG
Yes, Donny you've waited your whole life for this moment. Tell us, your TOTV buddies, we who can understand and appreciate how you feel. Come out, come out, come on out dear Donny !
The Villages Florida

This guy here, you know who he was. He was proud of what he was, Brownshirt and gay.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Best thing that could happen... Diversity has done SO much for the country...from #1 to #25...$20 trillion in debt because welfare costs the country over $1 trillion a year. Eliminate welfare, you can eliminate the deficit. What DO we get for our $1 trillion a year? More crime, more killings, more gangs, crappy schools, crappy minority neighborhoods...and now the entire country is becoming crappy as the minorities become the majority.

Yes...diversity has been wonderful...such a success. /s
We are in debt because we're ALWAYS AT WAR. Bush came into office with a budget surplus, left Obama with two wars on the credit card. After 16 years in Afghanistan, how much have we spent? But God forbid we should spend our money on healthcare or education or helping the poor get out of poverty.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
We are in debt because we're ALWAYS AT WAR. Bush came into office with a budget surplus, left Obama with two wars on the credit card. After 16 years in Afghanistan, how much have we spent? But God forbid we should spend our money on healthcare or education or helping the poor get out of poverty.
Bullsh!t mellin...Bush GAVE the banks over a $ trillion. He started with the over a $ trillion a year deficits. Obama ran with it, doubling the debt left by the 40+ presidents before him.

The "WAR" on poverty is costing this country over a $ trillion each year.

Don't get me wrong...the wars suck, they're political wars to make a LOT of people a LOT of money. But the "war" on poverty is even worse for the country. White couples have none or 1 kid because that's all they can afford. Minorities have all they want, each adds to the family money pot from the government. They're free for them. THIS is WHY white people are now 49% of the population and falling...quickly. The baby boomers the hump in the white population is beginning to die. The white percentage of the population will begin to fall fast as we start to die.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bullsh!t mellin...Bush GAVE the banks over a $ trillion. He started with the over a $ trillion a year deficits. Obama ran with it, doubling the debt left by the 40+ presidents before him.

The "WAR" on poverty is costing this country over a $ trillion each year.

Don't get me wrong...the wars suck, they're political wars to make a LOT of people a LOT of money. But the "war" on poverty is even worse for the country. White couples have none or 1 kid because that's all they can afford. Minorities have all they want, each adds to the family money pot from the government. They're free for them. THIS is WHY white people are now 49% of the population and falling...quickly. The baby boomers the hump in the white population is beginning to die. The white percentage of the population will begin to fall fast as we start to die.
Let's see and do the math: the war on poverty started 50 years ago and thus far has cost $22Trillion, so by dividing 22Trillion by 50 that will equal $450 billion per year, not $1 Tillion. But, yes, the "war on poverty" has not been a success, and neither was the "war on drugs", but one cannot equate those figures with the decline of birth rate in the population. All you tend to do is try to find ways of rationalizing your racism and hatred. Try being an American who wants to live up to the Constitution's Preamble: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Stop being a hater, and start being a person who will try to build a better life for ALL Americans
Old 08-18-2017, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see and do the math: the war on poverty started 50 years ago and thus far has cost $22Trillion, so by dividing 22Trillion by 50 that will equal $450 billion per year, not $1 Tillion. But, yes, the "war on poverty" has not been a success, and neither was the "war on drugs", but one cannot equate those figures with the decline of birth rate in the population. All you tend to do is try to find ways of rationalizing your racism and hatred. Try being an American who wants to live up to the Constitution's Preamble: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Stop being a hater, and start being a person who will try to build a better life for ALL Americans
Prices go up...

It's DIRECTLY related...the country WAS 90% white and 10% minorities...there were plenty of productive white people to take care of the poor minorities. Now the country...due to the decline of birth rate of whites in the population...is 51% minority and only 49% white. There aren't enough of us to keep paying for them...so the country has to borrow...a $ trillion a year.

YES...I DO FIND WAYS to RATIONALIZE racism. Blacks are NOT the same as us. I've FOUND that to be true...thru FACTS.

When THAT was written...WE the People...blacks WERE NOT people. And technically...genetically...they still are not.

THAT is what I want...a BETTER America...America that is #1...not #25. A WHITE America not a 75% black/Hispanic America. America peaked when it was 90% white. Lets bring that back again.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Prices go up...

It's DIRECTLY related...the country WAS 90% white and 10% minorities...there were plenty of productive white people to take care of the poor minorities. Now the country...due to the decline of birth rate of whites in the population...is 51% minority and only 49% white. There aren't enough of us to keep paying for them...so the country has to borrow...a $ trillion a year.

YES...I DO FIND WAYS to RATIONALIZE racism. Blacks are NOT the same as us. I've FOUND that to be true...thru FACTS.

When THAT was written...WE the People...blacks WERE NOT people. And technically...genetically...they still are not.

THAT is what I want...a BETTER America...America that is #1...not #25. A WHITE America not a 75% black/Hispanic America. America peaked when it was 90% white. Lets bring that back again.

I'm afraid your quest is futile, it's too late...

The Villages Florida

Tags
fire

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.