Political forum FULL of HATE, I thought we were Americans 1st

Old 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Prices go up...

It's DIRECTLY related...the country WAS 90% white and 10% minorities...there were plenty of productive white people to take care of the poor minorities. Now the country...due to the decline of birth rate of whites in the population...is 51% minority and only 49% white. There aren't enough of us to keep paying for them...so the country has to borrow...a $ trillion a year.

YES...I DO FIND WAYS to RATIONALIZE racism. Blacks are NOT the same as us. I've FOUND that to be true...thru FACTS.

When THAT was written...WE the People...blacks WERE NOT people. And technically...genetically...they still are not.

THAT is what I want...a BETTER America...America that is #1...not #25. A WHITE America not a 75% black/Hispanic America. America peaked when it was 90% white. Lets bring that back again.
You would not know a fact if it was to bite you in your *ss.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm afraid your quest is futile, it's too late...

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes...I'm afraid it IS too late...but it's certainly NOT tilting at windmills...the threat to America is real...it's happening before our eyes. The next to go will be ALL monuments to white people as the black/Hispanic majority grows.

The truth has been hidden from you. It's on every MLK Blvd...you just have to go down and look at it. But you won't because it's CRAZY to go there if you don't have to...MLK Blvd is ALWAYS the most dangerous street in town. What if you get a flat? Break down? ANYWHERE but THERE!

NONE of us would LIVE on MLK Blvd...NONE of us would GO to MLK Blvd...that is where the 99% live...so why would you call them equal?
Old 12-16-2017, 08:29 PM
n/a

Americans 1st.

Follow the criminality all the way to Obama. Justice before party.

Tags
fire

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.