Political Forum Shutting Down..

Old 01-03-2018, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Really cool. There was a Villages Daily Sun photographer here after the day when Gary Corsair was here talking to me about my getting the Florida Victim Services Directory connected to Lake, Marion, and Sumter Library web-pages for a Memorial Day 2007 article. Mr. Corsair wrote that article. He also Googled me and found the stuff out there in May of 2007. Victim Services Directory
Allergy leap. Go Gary Corsair. His wife Gwen was nice along with their dog Boo Radley.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Allergy leap. Go Gary Corsair. His wife Gwen was nice along with their dog Boo Radley.
What does how nice someone's dog is have anything to do with the forum shutting down?
Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM
n/a

Gene will miss the political forum. But he looks forward to Tals football pools.

Buddy, tal... What about a march madness pool?
Old 01-14-2018, 09:17 AM
n/a

What is taking so long? Close it already.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't YOU just stop coming IF it bothers you so?

No self control? No self governance? You just can't keep yourself from looking? YOU want to decide what should and shouldn't be said/discussed?

WHY can't people just leave the "room" when they don't like what's being said. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...that's fine...but DON'T stop others from having HONEST and TRUTHFUL discussions.

Defend your position...don't censor others. IF you CAN'T defend your position...perhaps you're on the wrong side? Admit they're right. Act appropriately.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't YOU just stop coming IF it bothers you so?

No self control? No self governance? You just can't keep yourself from looking? YOU want to decide what should and shouldn't be said/discussed?

WHY can't people just leave the "room" when they don't like what's being said. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...that's fine...but DON'T stop others from having HONEST and TRUTHFUL discussions.

Defend your position...don't censor others. IF you CAN'T defend your position...perhaps you're on the wrong side? Admit they're right. Act appropriately.
Rationality from Don Baldwin. He does say something worthwhile once in a while and I am all for free speech when it follows the dictates of the law like when it does not criminally harass other posters and just throws up hundreds of personal slurs rather than actual facts. I am talking about the many personal attacks by Allegiance, kenswing and that clique.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not many people we know keep doing or going into something they don't like.......unless of course their objective is to bait or troll.........

Do yourself and all the rest of us a favor;

simply stay out....do not enter.....pretty simple solution.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not many people we know keep doing or going into something they don't like.......unless of course their objective is to bait or troll.........

Do yourself and all the rest of us a favor;

simply stay out....do not enter.....pretty simple solution.
I wish Allegiance would leave. He adds nothing but bile to this Forum. And criminal harassment. I do hope the cops are recording these posts by Allegiance and will take action against him and soon.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wish Allegiance would leave. He adds nothing but bile to this Forum. And criminal harassment. I do hope the cops are recording these posts by Allegiance and will take action against him and soon.
Some things with repetitive commentary ultimately lead to clarification. Then there are good examples where some here are just repetitive with complete lack of reality or purpose ever evolving...just repeating and repeating and repeating and (ooops)
Old 01-14-2018, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Some things with repetitive commentary ultimately lead to clarification. Then there are good examples where some here are just repetitive with complete lack of reality or purpose ever evolving...just repeating and repeating and repeating and (ooops)[emoji23]
There are reasons for that....

What’s the difference between psychosis and schizophrenia?
Old 01-14-2018, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rationality from Don Baldwin. He does say something worthwhile once in a while and I am all for free speech when it follows the dictates of the law like when it does not criminally harass other posters and just throws up hundreds of personal slurs rather than actual facts. I am talking about the many personal attacks by Allegiance, kenswing and that clique.
Actually Tal...you could learn something from EVERYTHING I write here. It's all factual truth. As usual...I'm open to discussion if you'd care to challenge.

CHANGE your f@cking username and NOBODY will know it's you.

UNLESS it IS you who are the problem bringing out the worst in people. You, like Bog, try peoples patience. IF you end up "the victim" again...then it's you. It's called the scientific method...experimentation. We're SUPPOSED to learn from it.

Quote:
Some things with repetitive commentary ultimately lead to clarification. Then there are good examples where some here are just repetitive with complete lack of reality or purpose ever evolving...just repeating and repeating and repeating and (ooops)
Hope you're not talking about me bille...I'm trying to save you from yourself and save the country.

We MUST do something radical or we lose it!!! We have 30 years tops. I'm SO glad I won't have to live in that world. Your great granddaughters will curse your names! Leaving them to live in a minority hell.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually Tal...you could learn something from EVERYTHING I write here. It's all factual truth. As usual...I'm open to discussion if you'd care to challenge.

CHANGE your f@cking username and NOBODY will know it's you.

UNLESS it IS you who are the problem bringing out the worst in people. You, like Bog, try peoples patience. IF you end up "the victim" again...then it's you. It's called the scientific method...experimentation. We're SUPPOSED to learn from it.

Hope you're not talking about me bille...I'm trying to save you from yourself and save the country.

We MUST do something radical or we lose it!!! We have 30 years tops. I'm SO glad I won't have to live in that world. Your great granddaughters will curse your names! Leaving them to live in a minority hell.
They would know it was me just like I would know it was you from what you post.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
They would know it was me just like I would know it was you from what you post.
How is that possible buddy?
Old 01-14-2018, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't attack you. I ask you questions that you don't want to answer. Because if you did answer them you would expose yourself for the fraud that you are.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:57 PM
n/a

It still seems to be going strong as does my 224 613 Project. I knew it would attract haters. It has done that since I started it.

Anyone who wants to help. Start e-mailing your Members of Congress to see what they think should be in libraries and law enforcement sites for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those with a mental illness.

Elected Officials | USAGov

State Government | USAGov

Tags
political, users, forum, due, talkofthevillages.com

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.