Old 01-03-2018, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
and, you post like someone without one.:d
wow
Old 01-03-2018, 03:15 PM
n/a

Damn, can't figure out why the forum is shutting down with such enlightenment.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2018, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Damn, can't figure out why the forum is shutting down with such enlightenment.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That is funny. Doubt if these bullies will change their spots so to speak and play nice. It is even hard for them to do it on the Regular Forum.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That is funny. Doubt if these bullies will change their spots so to speak and play nice. It is even hard for them to do it on the Regular Forum.
No more 224 lol
Old 01-03-2018, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
No more 224 lol
Lots and lots of 224 613 Project numbers. I guess you missed the photo in the Villages Daily Sun the other day about the Battle of the Villages Basketball Tournament? Actually two photos on different days. Have I met various photographers from the Villages Daily Sun . Yes. And some of them are also on Facebook along with some of the entertainers from the Villages. And some probably read the Talk of the Villages Political Forum as well as the Regular Forum. You do realize I have 33, 560 posts on here or thereabouts?
Old 01-03-2018, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
No more 224 lol
Or 613...
Old 01-03-2018, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wackadoodle
Lots and lots of 224 613 Project numbers. I guess you missed the photo in the Villages Daily Sun the other day about the Battle of the Villages. Actually two photos on different days. Have a met various photographers from the Villages Daily Sun . Yes. And some of them are also on Facebook along with some of the entertainers from the Villages.
Now the newspaper is talking to you with your numbers.

There you go Rockface, a prime example of how superior he is over AL...You two are like peas in a pod!
Old 01-03-2018, 04:07 PM
n/a

Wink

Quote:
Lots and lots of 224 613 Project numbers. I guess you missed the photo in the Villages Daily Sun the other day about the Battle of the Villages Basketball Tournament? Actually two photos on different days. Have I met various photographers from the Villages Daily Sun . Yes. And some of them are also on Facebook along with some of the entertainers from the Villages. And some probably read the Talk of the Villages Political Forum as well as the Regular Forum. You do realize I have 33, 560 posts on here or thereabouts?
Troll leap over some dirt.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:08 PM
n/a

Cool

Quote:
Lots of dirt leapt over!

Oh and HI to that soccer coach from the other night. And to some of the players I also saw out and about.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is that really something to brag about? This is how they probably break down:

10,000 say "Recording"
10,000 say "CRIMINAL HARASSMENT"
5,000 are birthday announcements
5,000 are movie reviews
3,000 are 224 613 nonsense.

See how much TOTV bandwith you have poached?
Old 01-03-2018, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Is that really something to brag about? This is how they probably break down:

10,000 say "Recording"
10,000 say "CRIMINAL HARASSMENT"
5,000 are birthday announcements
5,000 are movie reviews
3,000 are 224 613 nonsense.

See how much TOTV bandwith you have poached?
You forgot about 300 doggie diarrhea posts. Not one post about home ownership, real life relationships or anything practical.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:08 PM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
Lots of dirt leapt over!

Oh and HI to that soccer coach from the other night. And to some of the players I also saw out and about.
Dirt, swamp and/or allergy leap.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really cool. There was a Villages Daily Sun photographer here after the day when Gary Corsair was here talking to me about my getting the Florida Victim Services Directory connected to Lake, Marion, and Sumter Library web-pages for a Memorial Day 2007 article. Mr. Corsair wrote that article. He also Googled me and found the stuff out there in May of 2007. Victim Services Directory
Old 01-03-2018, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Really cool. There was a Villages Daily Sun photographer here after the day when Gary Corsair was here talking to me about my getting the Florida Victim Services Directory connected to Lake, Marion, and Sumter Library web-pages for a Memorial Day 2007 article. Mr. Corsair wrote that article. He also Googled me and found the stuff out there in May of 2007. Victim Services Directory
Gary moved out of town to get away from you. Wackjob

Tags
political, users, forum, due, talkofthevillages.com

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.