Political Forum Shutting Down..

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-14-2018, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It still seems to be going strong as does my 224 613 Project. I knew it would attract haters. It has done that since I started it.

Anyone who wants to help. Start e-mailing your Members of Congress to see what they think should be in libraries and law enforcement sites for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those with a mental illness.

Elected Officials | USAGov

State Government | USAGov
It only seems so to you. The rest of us know your project is dead. Everyone also knows that you're no victim. You thrive on ANY attention you receive.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:06 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It still seems to be going strong as does my 224 613 Project. I knew it would attract haters. It has done that since I started it.

Anyone who wants to help. Start e-mailing your Members of Congress to see what they think should be in libraries and law enforcement sites for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those with a mental illness.

Elected Officials | USAGov

State Government | USAGov
Troll leap.

Tags
political, users, forum, due, talkofthevillages.com

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.