Political Forum Shutting Down..

Old 01-02-2018, 06:58 AM
n/a

DO THIS and no Democrat will ever again be elected to the Senate.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have to get your misinformation straight BUDDY. Go with ONE story. Is Ron Ski's responsible for the closing of the political forum Or is it me (Gene) buddy?

Which is it, which lie are you spewing, you can't have it both ways you friggin moron!??!!
Recording this. Your CRIMINAL harassment online contributed to the closing of this Political Forum. You had a lot of help with a cabal of cyber bullies. This harassment is against the law in Florida. And you and your "buddies" took it too an extreme as has been commented on by many objective posters.

Ron Ski threatened to go to the advertisers with the foul photos put up by Don Baldwin. These were removed. He also wanted Baldwin banned.

This kind of racism reflects badly on the Villages as does this rampant cyber bullying. You do it, Allegiance, because you enjoy harming others.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

Ron Ski threatened to go to the advertisers with the foul photos put up by Don Baldwin. These were removed. He also wanted Baldwin banned.
If that was the case why is the Pollack not saying that was the case?
Why did they send out a notice that pointed out the low participation and time spent on upgrades would be better spent in the more used forums?
You continue to imagine things...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2018, 07:41 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
If that was the case why is the Pollack not saying that was the case?
Why did they send out a notice that pointed out the low participation and time spent on upgrades would be better spent in the more used forums?
You continue to imagine things...

Recording.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording.
You don't get it. Lol

You better get an order today to prevent totv from erasing the political forum. Go consult a lawyer quick.

Or ask Gene Coppola, he is good at getting orders signed by judges.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:17 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You don't get it. Lol

You better get an order today to prevent totv from erasing the political forum. Go consult a lawyer quick.

Or ask Gene Coppola, he is good at getting orders signed by judges.
Gene Coppola has not had any contact with me since 2004 or so. That is the real "Gene Coppola" not whoever used those names in the NFL football games this year. Could be you but who knows?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Gene Coppola has not had any contact with me since 2004 or so. That is the real "Gene Coppola" not whoever used those names in the NFL football games this year. Could be you but who knows?
I told you, it is me. And I have several ways to prove it

What you gonna do?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegiance View Post
i told you, it is me. And i have several ways to prove it

what you gonna do?
repeat
Old 01-02-2018, 10:44 AM
n/a

Breaking up is so hard to do.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2018, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

I will miss my little buddy
Old 01-02-2018, 12:40 PM
n/a

Question

Quote:

That is funny. I wonder when they are shutting this down?
Old 01-02-2018, 01:32 PM
n/a

Sooner is better than later!
Old 01-02-2018, 01:46 PM
n/a

I see that a couple of antagonists have already moved to the other side and are playing nice. One is a compulsive poster who is really trying hard. The other can't change much, so we'll see.
As entertaining the political forum could be it was always hogtied by the demeanor of too many of the posters. Not that I had not sinned, but the repetitive nature of the threads became tiresome.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2018, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I see that a couple of antagonists have already moved to the other side and are playing nice. One is a compulsive poster who is really trying hard. The other can't change much, so we'll see.
As entertaining the political forum could be it was always hogtied by the demeanor of too many of the posters. Not that I had not sinned, but the repetitive nature of the threads became tiresome.

Yes nothing compares to the non repetitive dog poop, round about manners, where to go for new years eve, search for good pizza threads in the general forum

Old 01-02-2018, 03:31 PM
n/a

Question

Quote:

I wonder how long that will last?

Tags
political, users, forum, due, talkofthevillages.com

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.