Political Talk Works Best When.....

Old 06-16-2015, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Oh, we are having a warm and fuzzy moment? Grow a pair and get on with real political discussions.
To my fellow guests: the post above is a primary and classical example of trolling. Note that it is very limited in emotional and intelligent development and be assured that this troll actually got a thrill up his/her leg when submitting it. Sad sad life . I asked in this thread to avoid such posters and the only reason I comment here is because it is such a classic example

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-16-2015, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
To my fellow guests: the post above is a primary and classical example of trolling. Note that it is very limited in emotional and intelligent development and be assured that this troll actually got a thrill up his/her leg when submitting it. Sad sad life . I asked in this thread to avoid such posters and the only reason I comment here is because it is such a classic example

Personal Best Regards:
We all know a classic troll posting looks like. No need for rational people to discuss that.

I am interested in your reply, Dear Guest, to post 14 in which the subject is writing a post as though would talk face to face with the person or group. It is not about PC, not about trolling, not about mockery; just about personal communication. Thank you.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:19 PM
n/a

I would suggest the posters on this site consider following the teachings of Jesus Christ and stop with the silly hurtful opinions of your self. It is a sad commentary when individuals on here post as if they were the final authority on gods word. Shame on you.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Their at it again on TOPIX.
An example.....this is posted there today. Yes, one of the trolls sarcastically mentioned this site specifically aimed at me, so yeah, I do check. This is a post from someone on here, I think I know who, but other than his regular name on there, which he uses sometimes, this board allows you to be whomever you want.

A while back, it was terrible over there, but just sharing how they speak of posters on TOTV, often much worse than this. This is posted under a thread titled TOTV POLITICAL FORUM

"Hey where'd my gang of six go? U.S. Tea partiers gotta stick together. I see my beloved totv political forum is down to tree, all talkin to de selves! We gonna have to have another cross burnin dis weekend so's we can rekindle our hate, er I mean spirit. Cmon Gracie, rally de troops sos we can rule as we should."

Posted by "JOHN" who often posts in this vein. I post this because my screen name has been mocked there often by this person and either his alias or buddy. Posted today

Some, especially one, has been hurt often over there with vile comments.

These are our trolls.

Tags
political, talk, members, works, personal, point, ignore, forum, message, posters, totv, post, type, agreed, benefit, long, ago, debate, rational, understand, suggested, reaffirmation, waste, time, swatting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.