It is politics only and who has the money; qualifications do not enter the equation!!

Old 10-13-2015, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well, you proved it to all the readers that you are just a blowhard who knows nothing about history. You could not give a single reason for the US to be in Vietnam.

58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam for no reason. America was in no danger from Vietnam.

4,500 Americans killed in Iraq for no reason. America was in no danger from Iraq.
Says the coward that wouldn't even defend his family, let alone his country.

If you don't know why we were in Vietnam then you wouldn't agree to the reason I would give you anyway. After all, your idea is to win a debate, even if it means asking stupid questions not related to the thread. Yes, I do know why we were in Vietnam. I also know why we have lost millions of soldiers in wars throughout history. 50,000 were lost in one battle in the civil war. But, what would you know or understand? You believe in abortion but not war. Don't worry, cowards are protected in this country.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, the Vietnamese were fighting for their country. It was their war - the US had no business in a civil war that would have no impact on our country.

The 58,000 killed died for nothing. The US is now a trading partner with the Communist Vietnam.

Can you enlighten us on what was gained by having 58,000 Americans die in the Vietnam War?
I give up. Why did Presidents JFK and Johnson, two Democrats, sent our troops to war in Vietnam?
Old 10-13-2015, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
I give up. Why did Presidents JFK and Johnson, two Democrats, sent our troops to war in Vietnam?
Johnson did it for the money. There is some interesting history regarding Johnson investments during that time period.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:55 PM
n/a

To stop the spread of communism. The French moved out of Vietnam and left it vulnerable to the communist North.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
To stop the spread of communism. The French moved out of Vietnam and left it vulnerable to the communist North.
Unfortunately, it was all in vain.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:03 PM
n/a

Vietnam won the war, the USA lost.

Vietnam is a very popular tourist destination for Americans now and Vietnam is a trading partner with the USA.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Says the coward that wouldn't even defend his family, let alone his country.

If you don't know why we were in Vietnam then you wouldn't agree to the reason I would give you anyway. After all, your idea is to win a debate, even if it means asking stupid questions not related to the thread. Yes, I do know why we were in Vietnam. I also know why we have lost millions of soldiers in wars throughout history. 50,000 were lost in one battle in the civil war. But, what would you know or understand? You believe in abortion but not war. Don't worry, cowards are protected in this country.
Once again, no answer. If you can tell us what was gained by the USA that was worth over 58,000 lives, tell us.

IF you were in Vietnam, you obviously were a mindless drone since you seem to have no idea of what you were doing it for.

What threat did the North Vietnamese pose to America? Were there Red Hordes ready to cross the Platte River and take over Nebraska and Iowa?

Please Mr. Drone, tell us why the USA should have been involved in Vietnam and why was it worth the lives of those killed.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:04 PM
n/a

This thread is over run with examples of how progressives decide to change the conversation to avoid answering the issue at hand. the issue at hand is Obama's foreign policy or lack thereof.

Why do progressives always default to Bush bashing? We are in to the 7th year of Obama leading from behind and that where this country remains behind by any measure

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-13-2015, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
This thread is over run with examples of how progressives decide to change the conversation to avoid answering the issue at hand. the issue at hand is Obama's foreign policy or lack thereof.

Why do progressives always default to Bush bashing? We are in to the 7th year of Obama leading from behind and that where this country remains behind by any measure

Personal Best Regards:
Obama is the gold standard for not taking ownership of anything not supporting his agenda.

In the 7 years in office has anybody ever heard him take ownership of a thorny issue?
It is Bush or congress' fault.....standard fall back on most.
He also is a master at using the same two for excuses to take executive action.

Even in corporate America he would have not survived as a black executive where the incompetence would far outweigh the race.
In politics and the permissive days of our lives and not offending anyone he is still in office ONLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!!!
Old 10-13-2015, 06:56 PM
n/a

Well, Mr. Mindless Drone -

Still no answer from you with the reason that the USA was involved in Vietnam?
Old 10-13-2015, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, Mr. Mindless Drone -

Still no answer from you with the reason that the USA was involved in Vietnam?
I know that you liberals are lazy and expect someone else to do the work for you, but I'm sure that you will be able to find the information that you seek by utilizing the google search function. Good luck in your search.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Once again, no answer. If you can tell us what was gained by the USA that was worth over 58,000 lives, tell us.

IF you were in Vietnam, you obviously were a mindless drone since you seem to have no idea of what you were doing it for.

What threat did the North Vietnamese pose to America? Were there Red Hordes ready to cross the Platte River and take over Nebraska and Iowa?

Please Mr. Drone, tell us why the USA should have been involved in Vietnam and why was it worth the lives of those killed.
Posts #33-34 child. Now go outside and play.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Vietnam won the war, the USA lost.

Vietnam is a very popular tourist destination for Americans now and Vietnam is a trading partner with the USA.
Vietnam lost millions and we lost thousands. The South did not fall until we left, to be technical. Vietnam has embraced capitalism, which is the solution to communism in the long run. So, who really won?

It is interesting how brave some folks become when posting anonymously. Be real careful less you forget when speaking to our Vets in real life, or you may find yourself in a rather precarious position -- looking up from a reclining place on the ground. Just advice. I know in your youth, you will not heed well meant suggestion, but I have done my good deed for the day.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Vietnam lost millions and we lost thousands. The South did not fall until we left, to be technical. Vietnam has embraced capitalism, which is the solution to communism in the long run. So, who really won?

It is interesting how brave some folks become when posting anonymously. Be real careful less you forget when speaking to our Vets in real life, or you may find yourself in a rather precarious position -- looking up from a reclining place on the ground. Just advice. I know in your youth, you will not heed well meant suggestion, but I have done my good deed for the day.
I would hope that veterans would not enjoy being arrested for assault and battery as well as losing a very large lawsuit judgement that may take away all their hard earned assets.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would hope that veterans would not enjoy being arrested for assault and battery as well as losing a very large lawsuit judgement that may take away all their hard earned assets.
Obviously, you are not a lawyer. What you would claim to be an assault and battery, I would claim to be a mutual physical altercation. Also, winning a judgement and collecting on that judgement are two completely different matters. Ask O.J. Simpson.

Tags
make, politics, google, matter, money, mister, is;, billions, demonstrates, person, smarter, liar, untrustworthy, unethical, unqualified, dodge, weave, flopping, flip, article, interesting, qualifications, enter, equation, articla

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.