Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This picture says it all.

The Villages Florida

Trump looks pleased with himself. The others seem to be in mourning.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Little test. Post count overall.

Is Trump even Catholic?
Old 05-24-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Little test. Post count overall.

Is Trump even Catholic?
Did God tell you to go on a 17 year vacation from paying income tax?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

This picture just keeps on giving. Here's one of many on social media:

The Villages Florida

Old 05-24-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Really? Where? A few small islands in the Pacific who flood regularly anyway?

You're a traitor to your country.

Talented Latino's? OK...WHAT are the Latinos doing to IMPROVE America? All I hear about is taking jobs away, having anchor babies, being on welfare, destroying neighborhoods when they pack 20 into a house, gangs, crime... What have you heard? What did they improve? They're ALMOST as bad as the blacks...but NOBODY destroys things like the blacks.
Frances Garcia (former Congressional watchdog), look her up on Wikipedia, lives right here in TV. A wonderful Latina who has done great things for America! I could send her your way, Don, just shoot me your address or phone # in a PM. You will find her most delightful!The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2017, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Frances Garcia (former Congressional watchdog), look her up on Wikipedia, lives right here in TV. A wonderful Latina who has done great things for America! I could send her your way, Don, just shoot me your address or phone # in a PM. You will find her most delightful!The Villages Florida
Very kewl...thanks!
Old 05-24-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
So? A million whites have done all that...and more.

What did she invent? What did she cure? She's an accountant...congratulations.

That's the BEST you've got?
Old 05-24-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy Baldwin

She is FAR superior to you.

Then again, anyone who breaths and isn't a flaming racist/bigot/misogynist is too...so that bar is actually pretty low.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-24-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

Who the hell,do you think you are, that anyone of any color or ethnic background must justify themselves to you.

You obviously have failed in life and to make yourself feel good pretend that, by birth or color or nationality that you reign superior.

Got news for you, people as arrogant as you are the people who need to be justified.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who the hell,do you think you are, that anyone of any color or ethnic background must justify themselves to you.

You obviously have failed in life and to make yourself feel good pretend that, by birth or color or nationality that you reign superior.

Got news for you, people as arrogant as you are the people who need to be justified.
People claim they're equal...I want to see it...I want proof. I never get it. Never an Einstein, a Newton...We get rappers who say n!@@3r 50 times an hour. We get "secret shoppers" as their entrepreneurs, we get a portable hammock hanger as their great inventions.

Sure...I'm a failure...living in the best place a white man could live. Stop with the emotions ladies...lets have facts. Where IS the black villages? The black MIT? ANYTHING mostly black that doesn't suck. SHOW me the equality.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:50 PM
n/a

So many memes....so little time. This one throws in the girls from The Shining, Damien, and the nun from The Conjuring 2.

The Villages Florida

Old 05-26-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

I'm Catholic and I do take offense to a lot of this. No, Pope Francis isn't going in MY direction, but maybe he knows better. I still think Pope Benedict has God's ear and it was the plan to get the pressure off him. I think it is disrespectful but I can take a good joke. Just remember your jokes going forward. I like President Trump, I like the Pope. I think people hide behind their computers and do things they would never do in person. However, knock yourself out, disrespect all you want. I personally hope everyone in ISIS burns in hell, and everyone who knows they are in ISIS join them. F88k them all
Old 05-26-2017, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm Catholic and I do take offense to a lot of this. No, Pope Francis isn't going in MY direction, but maybe he knows better. I still think Pope Benedict has God's ear and it was the plan to get the pressure off him. I think it is disrespectful but I can take a good joke. Just remember your jokes going forward. I like President Trump, I like the Pope. I think people hide behind their computers and do things they would never do in person. However, knock yourself out, disrespect all you want. I personally hope everyone in ISIS burns in hell, and everyone who knows they are in ISIS join them. F88k them all
His direction MUST be your direction if you are to claim to be Catholic...the Pope IS God's spokesperson...period. Or are you a relativist Catholic?
Old 05-26-2017, 10:57 PM
n/a

there are two popes

Tags
notice, john, trump, donald, pope

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.