The Pope's visit to the USA is a political agenda and the people take a back seat!!

Old 09-28-2015, 09:27 AM
n/a

Default Humble Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How very disappointing. Even if most of his effort is for the people the media and the politicians and the special interest groups have assured the view will be agenda driven since he is a leftist pope:

The left has its pope

To me if the pope earns a political classification by his actions he is not doing the work of the people.

He too is driving an agenda that is politically oriented.

Yet another loss for the majority!
With all due respect, You and I may not agree 100% with the Pope, but to say he has a political agenda---I don't buy it.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again, not taking the bait.
I will say that after working almost 40 years as an astrophysicist, living in TV for the last 8 years and posting over 4500 times on TOTV, I do not believe I have encountered this level of childishness ever, even on the political forums. So I agree, address the issue at hand---I believe this nonsense started with "who was responsible for executing Jesus" I made my case with historical facts, and expressed the opinion that the Jewish Pharisees manipulated the Roman governor into crucifying Jesus. You are entitled to any opinion you like. And to quote Forrest Gump--"And that's all I have to say about that" In all seriousness, don't you think it is time to bury the hatchet (not in each other's heads) and move on? Only elephants and wives have memories this long.
I think you're also the same guy that told us about all the degrees you have, your off the charts IQ and pretty much how you are the smartest guy ever ... correct?
Old 09-28-2015, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
With all due respect, You and I may not agree 100% with the Pope, but to say he has a political agenda---I don't buy it.
The minority position is duly noted!
Old 09-28-2015, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think you're also the same guy that told us about all the degrees you have, your off the charts IQ and pretty much how you are the smartest guy ever ... correct?
Need you ask? Other than relating some personally related occurrences from the poster's past, who else attempts to profile himself in an effort to vindicate his qualifications to supply us with his version of fact or philosophy?

Tags
agenda, people, pope, political, actions, earns, leftist, classification, oriented, loss, majority, politically, work, driving, groups, disappointing, seat, back, popes, visit, usa, effort, assured, view, interest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.