A post about nothing..

Old 12-09-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Over 37,000 views already! W would be NOTHING but proud.
Indeed.. I hope he finds his way back from NOTHING..
Old 12-09-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I’m thinking W thinks NOTHING of the cold weather, except to stay warm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
The weather you guys have is NOTHING like cold.. lol
Old 12-09-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Had to turn on the heat. Electric bill will be more than NOTHING.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
What kind of NOTHING does an average electric bill look like there? Summer and Winter?
Old 12-09-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Should we think NOTHING of missing W?
In honor of him, yes, we should think NOTHING.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Absolutely NOTHING correct about that statement. Actually it’s a joke. My middle name is Eben - short for Ebenezer. [emoji41].

But I’m not a scrooge.

I believe you. You seem NOTHING like a scrooge. And I'm glad you don't think NOTHING about Christmas. It's definitely not a NOTHING holiday.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
In honor of him, yes, we should think NOTHING.
I've been thinking NOTHING for most of the day,, lol
Old 12-09-2017, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
What kind of NOTHING does an average electric bill look like there? Summer and Winter?
NOTHING but cheap!

I only have a patio villa (the smallest home), but it is currently rented year round and I see the monthly bills. It's all electric and I've never seen a bill over $90.00 which would be the hottest months. Last month it came in as only $47.00. Now that's NOTHING but music to my ears! My cousins both have large expanded designer homes, all electric, and their bills have never been more than $150 in the hottest months.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
NOTHING but cheap!

I only have a patio villa (the smallest home), but it is currently rented year round and I see the monthly bills. It's all electric and I've never seen a bill over $90.00 which would be the hottest months. Last month it came in as only $47.00. Now that's NOTHING but music to my ears! My cousins both have large expanded designer homes, all electric, and their bills have never been more than $150 in the hottest months.
Leaves more than NOTHING for t and e!
Old 12-09-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
And I'm crying NOTHING tears for you. It's 32 degrees here with 4 inches of snow. It's NOTHING but real winter up here.

I'd like NOTHING better if you pay my electric bill up here this month and I'll pay yours.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
NOTHING but cheap!

Thanks. That's NOTHING but reasonable.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe you. You seem NOTHING like a scrooge. And I'm glad you don't think NOTHING about Christmas. It's definitely not a NOTHING holiday.

True. Christmas is the 2nd best Holiday. Easter is the best Holiday. All others are NOTHING in comparison.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
And I'm crying NOTHING tears for you. It's 32 degrees here with 4 inches of snow. It's NOTHING but real winter up here.

I'd like NOTHING better if you pay my electric bill up here this month and I'll pay yours.

What is the current cost of #2 fuel oil (assuming you burn it for heat). Or do you use electric heat? #2 used to be NOTHING compared to all-Electric.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
True. Christmas is the 2nd best Holiday. Easter is the best Holiday. All others are NOTHING in comparison.

We are NOTHING but on the same wavelength where that's concerned.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is the current cost of #2 fuel oil (assuming you burn it for heat). Or do you use electric heat? #2 used to be NOTHING compared to all-Electric.

We have a heat pump with electric back-up in our home up here. Some of our neighbors have oil, but I have NO idea. Although our bills are not too bad in this house, my husband wanted NOTHING to do with the winter heating bills so he had a very efficient fireplace insert installed and it heats the entire downstairs. Upstairs gets a little chilly though, but it does keep our heat pump from running all the time. We probably save at least 50 to 100 dollars a month because of it.

Tags
post, time, views, est

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.