concern of GOP, over Comey investigation on Clinton

Old 06-13-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

Default concern of GOP, over Comey investigation on Clinton

This is the same party that chanted "Lock her up", and NOW defending Clinton on the handling of Investigation by Comey. What a bunch of bull!!!!
Old 06-13-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
This is the same party that chanted "Lock her up", and NOW defending Clinton on the handling of Investigation by Comey. What a bunch of bull!!!!
Lock up the wackadoodles in a nut house.
Old 06-13-2017, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Obviously, you have a comprehension problem, so I will type real slow.

NO ONE, no one is defending Hillary. Actually, the reason Comey was fired was because he did not handle Hillary's investigation into all her felonies properly. His own men at the FBI were ****ed at him for not arresting Hillary's @ss. He hosed it up and exceeded his authority by closing the case with no indictment. No one gives a rat's @ss about protecting Hillary other than Hillary. No one likes her, not even the left. They just wanted to win, but not enough to help her win. And she did need help. She was and still is a pathetic loser.

Hillary should have been prosecuted, whether she was acquitted then or not. No one actually believes that she was innocent. Comey was the fall guy and he was so weak and pathetic he let lynch push him around. Lynch may very well be indicted in the near future.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post

Actually I still use that phrase several times a day as it relates to that specific criminal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-14-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I still use that phrase several times a day as it relates to that specific criminal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I'd be glad to volunteer for Jury Duty if they promised an execution at the conclusion of the trial.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'd be glad to volunteer for Jury Duty if they promised an execution at the conclusion of the trial.
What CRIME did Hillary commit which would warrant an execution?
Old 06-14-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
What CRIME did Hillary commit which would warrant an execution?
Crime against fashion. Or, perhaps public inebriation. Or, maybe just being ugly in public.

You guess. Of all the felonies she is culpable of, certainly execution would be doing the country a great service.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Crime against fashion. Or, perhaps public inebriation. Or, maybe just being ugly in public.

You guess. Of all the felonies she is culpable of, certainly execution would be doing the country a great service.

In other words, as usual, you got nothing......

And given what happened today, tasteless!
Old 06-14-2017, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

EXCEPT unfettered HATE and a habit of manifesting lack of knowledge
Old 06-14-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure what I am supposed to be hating?

I KNOW that Hillary did not commit any crime that would rise to the death penalty level. You might like to believe that but it just isn't so.

The Congressional Select committee spent millions of dollars going down rabbit holes only to come up empty.

The republican sickness of trying to get Hillary, it started with the "She killed Vince Foster" when she was the First Lady, is the reason I did not want her to run.

I may not like Republican's but I don't hate them.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

Sorry if my RESPONSE is not PC enough for libtards. Although it is easy for the lefties to start screaming "gun control" all over the news to excuse another tragedy caused by the left's advocating for violence to including the murder of our President.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Shall I post some links to remind you of the hate on the left, such as beheading our President or a play murdering our President or comedians advocating his murder or hollywood or anyone else that have said they want to bomb or burn down the White House? You are either stupid or conveniently forget the violence coming from the left. You are a hypocrite that lied about being a Republican. Just another lying troll. So, please do not make a fool of yourself by making such STUPID remarks. No, go ahead. Show everyone how ridiculous the left really is.
Old 06-15-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Shall I post some links to remind you of the hate on the left, such as beheading our President or a play murdering our President or comedians advocating his murder or hollywood or anyone else that have said they want to bomb or burn down the White House? You are either stupid or conveniently forget the violence coming from the left. You are a hypocrite that lied about being a Republican. Just another lying troll. So, please do not make a fool of yourself by making such STUPID remarks. No, go ahead. Show everyone how ridiculous the left really is.
Not sure how I lied about being Republican because that NEVER happened! When are you going to understand being to the left of you means I condone what Griffen did. But I shouldn't have to remind you of the hate on the right toward Presdent Obama do you really me to put up the lyncing photo shown by your crowd. The current President started the birther movement.

Why don't we be honest and say their is to much hate on both sides!
Old 06-15-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure how I lied about being Republican because that NEVER happened! When are you going to understand being to the left of you means I condone what Griffen did. But I shouldn't have to remind you of the hate on the right toward Presdent Obama do you really me to put up the lyncing photo shown by your crowd. The current President started the birther movement.

Why don't we be honest and say their is to much hate on both sides!

Yes, of course. You are the perfect example of a Republican...not. And you say that I was wrong when I said you are not a Republican? You aren't. You can claim anything you wish, but the truth is revealed in your comments. You're more liberal than Bernie Sanders.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, of course. You are the perfect example of a Republican...not. And you say that I was wrong when I said you are not a Republican? You aren't. You can claim anything you wish, but the truth is revealed in your comments. You're more liberal than Bernie Sanders.
You're more liberal than Bernie Sanders.

Tags
investigation, clinton, comey, handling, defending

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.