Is there anything Republicans don't like about pitus?

Old 06-16-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Default Is there anything Republicans don't like about pitus?

Are you perfect little puppets?
Old 06-16-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

What is a "PITUS"?
Old 06-16-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are you perfect little puppets?
As an ex Republican (changed to independent after primary), I like some of his domestic policies, a few of his foreign polices (less than 50% I would say)

However, none of that will over come what he has done and is doing to our presidency ON HIS OWN, and his total and complete lack of honesty.

He is using the Steve Bannon approach. Tear the country apart and then try and rebuild it. Criticize anything american and any true patriots and set it up the way he wants it.

THAT, I can not get over so policy discussions which is my forte is simply set aside.

Our presidency is being ripped apart by dishonesty and decieit. He is tearing down great folks.....going after Bob Moeller is inexcusable. Firing anyone who dares investigates his area is inexcusable. Lying is inexcusable.

We are the laughing stock of the world, LITERALLY, and this man at his age WILL NOT CHANGE.

Why would a president not want to HELP an investigation get to the truth ?

Of course the next posts will be attacking ME and nor defending the President because there is none. Again, why would not a President want any investigation to get to the truth ? Why would not a president want this to simply play out ? Why would a President fire anyone who dates look into getting facts ? Why would a president attack PERSONALLY and on a international stage anyone who dates disagree ?
Old 06-16-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

What is anyon? What are you trying to say about "who dates"? Learn to use grammar check when you are not copy and pasting...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is anyon? What are you trying to say about "who dates"? Learn to use grammar check when you are not copy and pasting...

So does this critique mean that ONCE AGAIN you refuse to answer direct questions ?
Old 06-16-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

Oh and I forgot how the missing e must have messed you up.

Perhaps we now know why you always seem confused....one simple typing error....sort of like PITUS instead of POTUS throws you off !
Old 06-16-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Your not looking for answers...your making accusations of wrong doing.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your not looking for answers...your making accusations of wrong doing.

You asked a question and I answered it.

All of you are really sensitive to be questioned about anything aren't you ???

Must be a reaction to no answers OR being guilty of something.

Not sure, but you sure got an answer from me and always will.

Do you not read what is going on in the world ? He is making us all look silly, and certainly damaging our presidency and you can defend him all you want, and you can talk about issues all you want....he will get a lot more done if he shuts up and allows these investigations to continue to the truth.

Of course, he just keeps firing, attacking or threatening to fire anyone who DARES to search for the truth......and we wonder why
Old 06-16-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

"Trump said foreign leaders wouldn’t laugh at the U.S. Now they’re laughing at him."

Trump said foreign leaders wouldn’t laugh at the U.S. Now they’re laughing at him. - The Washington Post
Old 06-16-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

"The World Is Laughing At Trump As Australian Prime Minister Mocks Trump’s Claims of Winning"

The World Is Laughing At Trump As Australian Prime Minister Mocks Trump’s Claims of Winning
Old 06-16-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

"How do Donald Trump supporters live with the fact that he is a laughing stock of the rest of the world?
E.g U.K. voted to have him blocked. I have travelled Europe, Asia and everywhere I go I see people making fun of Trump. How do Trump supporters feel about this?

Also, how would he ever be able to negotiate with world leaders if he is a laughing stock of the people in that country?"

How do Donald Trump supporters live with the fact that he is a laughing stock of the rest of the world? - Quora
Old 06-16-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

"WHY THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT TRUMP’S AMERICA"

Robert Reich: Why the World Is Laughing at Trump’s America
Old 06-16-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

I am laughing at you for voting Dopey Smurf for president...

Old 06-16-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

I asked you what "who dates" was about...you never answered.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Your an old fool that bitches non stop about anyone that is, was, or will be president.

Tags
perfect, puppets, pitus, republicans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.