Quote:
Originally Posted by UNAmerican
Real class
Old 05-26-2017, 04:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNAmerican
Keep The Trumpanzee out!!!
Another intelligent post.............not!
Old 05-30-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Default He is Baaaaaaack

He is back and the DOW went down 51.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He is back and the DOW went down 51.
Ralphy, thank you for your market updates and analysis.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
The President has left the country ....
We can only hope...
Old 05-31-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Trump is doing a great job, no matter where he is located. It's been a long time since we have had such a hard working gov employee in office. Even with all the mud slinging from disgruntled and pathetic liberal losers. Way to go, Trump. Personally, I did not have much faith in him and did not vote for him in the primary. Glad I voted for him in the General. They say if the election was re done again today, he would have even had the popular vote. Many more votes than before.
Old 05-31-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Trump is doing a great job, no matter where he is located. It's been a long time since we have had such a hard working gov employee in office. Even with all the mud slinging from disgruntled and pathetic liberal losers. Way to go, Trump. Personally, I did not have much faith in him and did not vote for him in the primary. Glad I voted for him in the General. They say if the election was re done again today, he would have even had the popular vote. Many more votes than before.

Thanks...I needed the belly laugh.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-31-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt but in return want specific documented answers to a few questions....

1. What has President Trump done that is "great" ? Passed zero legislation. Has alienated our allies in Europe. Has the entire world turning away from the USA. Continues to lie, and please do not tell me you do not know he lies on a daily basis. Is now distrusted more than ever all over the world, including Israel. Has given away USA secrets a number of times. I could go on but that is question number 1.

2. "mud slinging from disgruntled and pathetic liberal losers.". You do understand that NOTHING is happening to him that HE did not cause, dont you. The investigations are a result of the findings by congressional investigations into Russian hacking, which is and was a totally and completely bi partisan event. During that investigation, it was discovered a lot of contact which needed to be addressed and it is. NONE of this was instigated by nor called for by any one political party. Can you be specific with what "mudslinging" is a result of other than himself ? Leaks are even now totally attributed to HIS White House.

as far as the election is concerned, I do not care...it is over and done. I am concerned for our country.

I sincerely hope you directly answer my questions.
Old 05-31-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks...I needed the belly laugh.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Different strokes, they say.

I always get a laugh every time I think about Hillary losing and wonder who the lucky liquor store owner is that is located closest to her home.

Glad to see that you are still promoting PBR by mimicking his signature.
Old 05-31-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt but in return want specific documented answers to a few questions....

1. What has President Trump done that is "great" ? Passed zero legislation. Has alienated our allies in Europe. Has the entire world turning away from the USA. Continues to lie, and please do not tell me you do not know he lies on a daily basis. Is now distrusted more than ever all over the world, including Israel. Has given away USA secrets a number of times. I could go on but that is question number 1.

2. "mud slinging from disgruntled and pathetic liberal losers.". You do understand that NOTHING is happening to him that HE did not cause, dont you. The investigations are a result of the findings by congressional investigations into Russian hacking, which is and was a totally and completely bi partisan event. During that investigation, it was discovered a lot of contact which needed to be addressed and it is. NONE of this was instigated by nor called for by any one political party. Can you be specific with what "mudslinging" is a result of other than himself ? Leaks are even now totally attributed to HIS White House.

as far as the election is concerned, I do not care...it is over and done. I am concerned for our country.

I sincerely hope you directly answer my questions.
Let me think about your questions for a minute.

Nope, not interested. You have no right to ask any questions. YOU have the right to sit back and read and maybe learn something. I know you won't, because you will only express you own pathetic complaints about life in politics.

carry on, liberal wannabe.
Old 05-31-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

Default He is still here

The Dow is down every day since he came back. It is down another 21 today.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me think about your questions for a minute.

Nope, not interested. You have no right to ask any questions. YOU have the right to sit back and read and maybe learn something. I know you won't, because you will only express you own pathetic complaints about life in politics.

carry on, liberal wannabe.
WOW, this MDLNB is truely an idiot. I have tried to stay away from the ignore list, but this poster brings nothing to the table.

I actually apologize to the forum for engaging with such a person.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
WOW, this MDLNB is truely an idiot. I have tried to stay away from the ignore list, but this poster brings nothing to the table.

No apology necessary, as it is sometimes a nice diversion and a bit satisfying...to lower oneself to put a troll like MOCPD in its place.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

I will not take your discourteous name calling personal. But, explain who would be an idiot, IF he tells everyone he has an ignore list and then keeps peaking at it to see what someone he obviously does not like is saying? I can understand Tal doing exactly that, but that's Tal.

Tags
left, country, president, dow

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.