Trump makes $$$ from missile strikes.

Old 04-08-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Default Trump makes $$$ from missile strikes.

Trump's For-Profit Presidency Takes Ugly Turn as He Makes Money by Attacking Syria

Why the Navy’s Tomahawk missiles were the weapon of choice in strikes in Syria - The Washington Post

Planes are also still flying out of there.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

TOO, TOO MUCH!
Old 04-08-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
TOO, TOO MUCH!
And he did not even bother to hit the runways so they had no potholes to fix. Just seemed to destroy inoperable airplanes or those they could not get out in the warning time they were given by the Russians.

It is good that this was almost bloodless but it also looks rather pointless except for a few blackened bunkers, some fuel destroyed, and a lot of hustle-and-bustle to get the important staff and stuff out of harm's way.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
And he did not even bother to hit the runways so they had no potholes to fix. Just seemed to destroy inoperable airplanes or those they could not get out in the warning time they were given by the Russians.

It is good that this was almost bloodless but it also looks rather pointless except for a few blackened bunkers, some fuel destroyed, and a lot of hustle-and-bustle to get the important staff and stuff out of harm's way.
Haha you *******, all trumps friends made a stock killing. You were right, I might buy your dog park with my gains. And your mutt and his diarrhea won't be allowed.

Someone quote me, to make sure my buddy Tal sees. Lol
Old 04-11-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Default What a pile of crap

ASSUMING you are correct that Trump owns shares in Raytheon-YOU likely do as well if you own a mutual fund, etf, or have a pension plan.

From what I have READ, those curz missals are roughly a million dollars each. SIMPLE-59 of them is 59 million dollars.
I terms of what we spend on our military it is petty cash.
Based on performance to date, OBAMA paid a million each-TRUMP will get a discount.

Were you to READ, you would DISCOVER that the Syrians and the Russians are both flying Russian made aircraft.

What TRUMP did was what is called a shot across the bow.
The function is to get Assad's attention-AND CLEARLY TRUMP DID THAT.

With all the posturing, we have been told that TRUMP gave Putin an advanced one hour notice. Cruz missals are slow flying missals. Had the Russians chosen to they could have shot down some if not all of the 59 missals we launched
Old 04-11-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Tal,

Someone as highly educated as you are would certainly know that Politicus USA is a far left site. No poly sci teacher on the university level would accept this as a valid unbiased source.

In my very humble opinion it is fake news.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal,

Someone as highly educated as you are would certainly know that Politicus USA is a far left site. No poly sci teacher on the university level would accept this as a valid unbiased source.

In my very humble opinion it is fake news.
Here's how much 59 Tomahawk missiles cost

Other estimation of costs. I factored in salaries, benefits, etc. of the sailors. Gas of the ship etc. And I believe the $2 million per missile was what some news anchor said. This was on one of the major news stations-- probably CBS or ABC or maybe even FOX.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here's how much 59 Tomahawk missiles cost

Other estimation of costs. I factored in salaries, benefits, etc. of the sailors. Gas of the ship etc. And I believe the $2 million per missile was what some news anchor said. This was on one of the major news stations-- probably CBS or ABC or maybe even FOX.
And we're supposed to believe "some news anchor"?
Old 04-11-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

so let me get this straight . On Sept 10 2013 Obama warned against not acting against Assad's use of sarin gas which killed 1400 civilians. Obama crowed that he had forced Assad to destroy his chemical weapon cache. In July 2014 John Kerry claimed we got 100% of the chemical weapons. May 2015 Obama boasted he had forced Assad to give up his chemical weapons. As late as January 2017 NSA Susan Rice again vouched that Assad gave up his chemical weapons.

Yet in June 2014 UN Ambassador, Samatha Powers noted discrepancies in this chemical related stories. The following summer the WSJ wrote an article noting that Assad had not in fact destroyed his stockpile. In February 2016 James Clapper, Director of national Intelligence confirmed the WSJ story.

Innocent people murdered by Assad use of alleged WMD that no longer existed paid the price for Obama's mendacity.

Progressives response for this breach of trust and threat to world security is to attempt to draw some ridiculous connection between stock owned by Trump and his decision (at the urging of great military minds) to the fact that he owned stock.

And of course we know the real cause of climate change is all that space stuff the world continues launching up into space.

Trump Derangement Syndrome takes on many different forms of delusions.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-11-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
And he did not even bother to hit the runways so they had no potholes to fix. .
A bull dozer would take only 15 minutes to fill in a pot hole in a runway. Add an hour to pave and they would be back in business.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
A bull dozer would take only 15 minutes to fill in a pot hole in a runway. Add an hour to pave and they would be back in business.
How long do you think it would take to put the 20+ MIGs back together? How long for the fueling station to be repaired?

Are you suggesting Trump should have just moved Obamma's red line a little further out??

Maybe Trump could have told Assad "Syrian gassing of less than "?" people is OK, but anything over that and we are no longer on good speaking terms"...

Tags
flying, planes, $$$, makes, missile

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.