Trump Sure wish for other option

Old 06-08-2016, 05:59 AM
n/a

Default Trump Sure wish for other option

How many times does GOP have to apologize for Trump. Sure wish we had different GOP nominee? I'm almost ready to go democrat!
Old 06-08-2016, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How many times does GOP have to apologize for Trump. Sure wish we had different GOP nominee? I'm almost ready to go democrat!
Some say if you stick with Trump, you're halfway there.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
If everyone had your thinking, then everyone would vote for only their party. The democrats would win every election for president, because the repubs are the minority party. To vote for trump you must be a racist, he is. Don't hide it, say it. I am a racist also.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:24 AM
n/a

A vote for hiliary says you ok with cheating sleazy husbands and will put up with it for the name, money, and power. Not mention all the shady things she hiding? I say neither fit to be president.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
If everyone had your thinking, then everyone would vote for only their party. The democrats would win every election for president, because the repubs are the minority party. To vote for trump you must be a racist, he is. Don't hide it, say it. I am a racist also.
We were made that way. Segregation is the only workable answer, we're too different.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
We were made that way. Segregation is the only workable answer, we're too different.
Keep working on it.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Keep working on it.
It's hard with all these idiots proposing diversity in everything...like it'll make it better!

I'm STILL waiting for anyone to show me anywhere that is better with more minorities than without. I'm waiting to see that 99% black/Hispanic paradise...ANYWHERE in the world. There are 99% white paradises. There were a WHOLE lot more...before they diversified.

Diversity has and will continue to destroy everything it touches. We've been watching EVERYTHING go down but crime and poverty, ever since the 60s and the push to diversify.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's hard with all these idiots proposing diversity in everything...like it'll make it better!

I'm STILL waiting for anyone to show me anywhere that is better with more minorities than without. I'm waiting to see that 99% black/Hispanic paradise...ANYWHERE in the world. There are 99% white paradises. There were a WHOLE lot more...before they diversified.

Diversity has and will continue to destroy everything it touches. We've been watching EVERYTHING go down but crime and poverty, ever since the 60s and the push to diversify.
You must just love the new Miss USA. Deshauna Barber crowned Miss USA 2016 - CNN.com
Old 06-08-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
A vote for hiliary says you ok with cheating sleazy husbands and will put up with it for the name, money, and power. Not mention all the shady things she hiding? I say neither fit to be president.
So that would include Trump's first two wives?
Old 06-08-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
hopefully you are just joshing us
Old 06-08-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton is a liar, thief, tax cheat and felon.

To vote for Hillary you must be a Crook, she is. Don't hide it, say it. I am a crook also.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

what an ignorant post. Years ago people had the same thoughts regarding the Irish invasion of America.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton is a liar, thief, tax cheat and felon.

To vote for Hillary you must be a Crook, she is. Don't hide it, say it. I am a crook also.
tax cheat? Well if Donnie Little Fingers ever releases his we will get to know just how American he really is.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
what an ignorant post. Years ago people had the same thoughts regarding the Irish invasion of America.
And what happened? The Irish PROVED their worth...it's been 150 years and we're STILL waiting for them to prove their worth.

They're had affirmative action and quotas for the last 50 years and we're STILL waiting for them to prove their worth.

Any other group you want to cite that was treated like a slave but in the end prospered? Chinese? Poles? They are the ONLY race to be consistently at the bottom, no matter where in the world. They're ALWAYS dead last.

You tell me why if it isn't genetic...
Old 06-08-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Irish didn't become over 50% of the population...it's not the same thing.

Tags
trump, gop, nominee, ready, democrat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.