Comey..Not for the retarded screeching monkeys, aka, Democrats

Old 05-12-2017, 01:38 AM
n/a

Default Comey..Not for the retarded screeching monkeys, aka, Democrats

The Truth About FBI Director James Comey: You're Fired! - YouTube
Old 05-12-2017, 04:26 AM
n/a

You don't want to know the truth. You can't handle the truth.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You don't want to know the truth. You can't handle the truth.
It would...tear their little world apart.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Democrats are stupid little programmable parasites. They have neither the brain power nor attention span for this video. You can only program the little runts using Television(aka, Idiot Box) "Sound Bites".
Old 05-15-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Democrats are stupid little programmable parasites. They have neither the brain power nor attention span for this video. You can only program the little runts using Television(aka, Idiot Box) "Sound Bites".

So I will ask the question "Who is Stefan Molyneux?"

I have never seen him or heard him on an TV or radio program. He has an accent which is NOT American.

I await your answer.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
So I will ask the question "Who is Stefan Molyneux?"

I have never seen him or heard him on an TV or radio program. He has an accent which is NOT American.

I await your answer.
"Molyneux theorizes that the pursuit of virtue in our personal lives could bring about a stateless society that abhors the initiation of force (see non-aggression principle). In addition, the free market (see anarcho-capitalism), polycentric legal systems and private "dispute resolution organizations" (DROs) could be empowered to find new and more peaceful ways of adjudicating common law infractions and contractual disputes.[14]

In 2012, libertarian philosopher David Gordon gave a critical examination of Molyneux's 2007 Universally Preferable Behaviour: A Rational Proof for Secular Ethics in The Mises Review, stating, "He fails, and fails miserably. His arguments are often preposterously bad."[15] Gordon would reply again to Molyneux's own response to the criticisms.[16] Molyneux subsequently deleted posts related to this criticism of UPB."

According to Steven Hassan, a licensed mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about—despite very, very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."[5]

In 2009, Tu Thanh Ha wrote that Molyneux was called the leader of a "therapy cult" following Freedomain Radio (FDR) community member Tom Bell breaking off all contact with his family.[3] In April 2008, Bell had called in to the show asking about his veganism and his feeling of disgust towards people that eat meat.[2] Molyneux suggested that this disgust could have come from witnessing an authority figure who was cruel to animals.[2] Bell responded by describing memories of his father being verbally and physically cruel to the family cat, causing him to feel intimidated by the father, and then described his emotional detachment toward his mother and the rest of his family.[2]

The following month, Bell left a note stating he no longer wanted contact and left home. It was reported that, of the estimated 50,000 users of the website, about 20 FDR members had also "deFOOed" (disassociate from family of origin), and that many parents chose not to speak to the media in an effort to avoid alienating their children further.[2] A representative of the British Cult Information Centre said they were following FDR, and noted that one sign of cults was that they cut people off from their families. Molyneux responded by saying that "If I advised a wife to leave an abusive husband, there would not be articles about how I am a cult leader."[2]

In 2012, the College of Psychologists of Ontario found Molyneux's spouse, a licensed psychologist who cut off contact with her parents, "guilty of professional misconduct" because she used Molyneux's podcast "to counsel people to emulate her and sever ties with their families"–to "deFOO".[19][20]

Molyneux and FOO were subjects of an investigative documentary by Channel 5 in the United Kingdom, which aired on August 20, 2015.[4][21]

Stefan Molyneux - Wikipedia

Tags
monkeys, aka, democrats, screeching, retarded

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.