Old 12-23-2017, 05:25 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dogs rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They sure do.

Do not have the time right now to investigate all the good things written about Trump but sure would like to see this Forum mature from the juvenile antics of some. Get back to the actually issues than personal insults and CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
And some people don't think he's doing a good job.

Jobs and the economy

Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

Killing job-stifling regulations

Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.

Fair trade

Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance

The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

Protecting the U.S. homeland

Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
Added some 100 new immigration judges.

Protecting communities

Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.

Accountability

Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.

Combatting opioids

First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.

Protecting life

In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

Helping veterans

Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, to provide support.
Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
Created a VA hotline.
Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using telehealth technology.

Promoting peace through strength

Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
Worked to increase defense spending.
Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative and win,” reducing the need for a White House sign off on every mission.
Directed the revival of the National Space Council to develop space war strategies.
Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command.
Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on Migration, which Trump saw as a threat to borders.
Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism security.
Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
Pushed for strong action against global outlaw North Korea and its development of nuclear weapons.
Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that strengthens support for U.S. forces at war with terrorism.
NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase used in a chemical weapons attack.
Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by announcing a plan to detect them better and warned of future strikes if they were used.
Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in Venezuela.

Restoring confidence in and respect for America

Trump won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his personal relationships with world leaders.
Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia, winning new cooperative deals. On the trip, he attended three regional summits to promote American interests.
He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build new relationships with leaders.
Traveled to Poland and on to German for the G-20 meeting where he pushed again for funding of women entrepreneurs.
Thank you poster.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-23-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
OBAMA’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS. HE HAS DONE MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM. HERE IS A LIST OF HIS IMPRESSIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

And a true friend of Hezbollah
Thank you poster that list is accurate and true

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-23-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the crudeness of your expression fit within the structure of politics? (Type 1 protection vs. Type 2 oppression)

Old 12-23-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

This list, some of which is actually true (but each out of context and includes EO's) is plagerized directly from the Washington Examiner.

And each subject to discussion and much interpretation.

I might also suggest you look at Paul Bedard (the journalist who put this together) along with the Examiners record of accuracy.

Then come back to earth

When you speak of fake news...........
Old 12-23-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
This list, some of which is actually true (but each out of context and includes EO's) is plagerized directly from the Washington Examiner.

And each subject to discussion and much interpretation.

I might also suggest you look at Paul Bedard (the journalist who put this together) along with the Examiners record of accuracy.

Then come back to earth

When you speak of fake news...........
Yes, I copied and pasted it from an online news source. I didn't pay attention to which one, but if you say that it's the Examiner, I'll take your word for it. Copying articles and pasting them online is common practice these days. I hardly call it plagiarism. I didn't take credit for writing the list. But then again, maybe the left has come up with yet another new definition of a word in the English language.

But instead of attacking the source perhaps you could enlighten us on which of these are false.

Now, I know that there are many on the left that might disagree that these are good things, but they are what the president and his supporters want to accomplish. They are some of the many things he stated that he would do if elected. He's done a great job of fulfilling his promises. And, he's done it with one of the most obstructionists Congress in history.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I copied and pasted it from an online news source. I didn't pay attention to which one, but if you say that it's the Examiner, I'll take your word for it. Copying articles and pasting them online is common practice these days. I hardly call it plagiarism. I didn't take credit for writing the list. But then again, maybe the left has come up with yet another new definition of a word in the English language.

But instead of attacking the source perhaps you could enlighten us on which of these are false.

Now, I know that there are many on the left that might disagree that these are good things, but they are what the president and his supporters want to accomplish. They are some of the many things he stated that he would do if elected. He's done a great job of fulfilling his promises. And, he's done it with one of the most obstructionists Congress in history.
I certainly will get back in that...time constraints right now.

You do realize, I assume, that this is not journalism. It is a copy of a White House release, and we know their track record on truth.

At least find journalism...this is from the White House, unedited.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Talking

In 2017, Trump revived feminism, saved satire and reinvigorated journalism - CNN

This is amusing about Trump's achievements.
Old 12-23-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

As a reader of all press releases, I recognized, but because of the nature of lying from the WH, it is mostly non reported.

This was one.....

"The White House Office of the Press Secretary wants Americans to know just how hard freshman President Donald Trump worked this year and what he accomplished. No, its release didn’t go out on a postcard like the one POTUS says you’ll soon be able to do your taxes on; instead, it’s a 3,800-word screed/backslap ranging from the economy to “restoring confidence in and respect for America.”

Remember, the holidays are a time to believe in alternate reality."

White House Press Release Touts Donald Trump’s Accomplishments In First Year | Deadline
Old 12-23-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

" Obama is a scumbag" " Obama is an anti-American piece of crap"

Quoted smart Americans
Old 12-23-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
" Obama is a scumbag" " Obama is an anti-American piece of crap"

Quoted smart Americans
Interesting how this is the kind of rhetoric, actually the ONLY kind of rhetoric that Trump supporters use in their support of Trump.

All they need is a vocabulary of 2 words....Clinton, Obama, and they are set for any debate about Trump.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Interesting how this is the kind of rhetoric, actually the ONLY kind of rhetoric that Trump supporters use in their support of Trump.

All they need is a vocabulary of 2 words....Clinton, Obama, and they are set for any debate about Trump.
Who did you vote for and why? Lol
Old 12-23-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who did you vote for and why? Lol
I feel bad for you.

You keep asking the same question, and keep forgetting the answer.

I did not vote for either of the major candidates...Clinton or Trump because their moral values are non existent. Neither should even be allowed to visit our White House.

One year in, and my thoughts, sadly, have been validated.

Tags
signed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.