Make America Great Again ?

Old 12-14-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

Default Make America Great Again ?

What they really mean is make America "White" again.
The bigotry, racism and hatred has shown it's colors in this community.
Sorry I moved here and looking forward to getting out.
Ashamed of my generation.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Goodbye.....

Take a few with you.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
n/a

Ignore her.

Him. It.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
White and great ARE synonymous...just as minority and sh!tty are.

White is to a great society as black is to violence and poverty. True of false? Let's see how honest you are.

I'm ashamed of them too...they've had people like me, telling them all along that we shouldn't be promoting minority involvement, that they're inferior...nobody listened and now, within 30 years, they will be the majority and the nation will be lost...a Mexico II.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have mistakenly painted TV with your biased opinion and you should know by now that America has voted in unison with TV.

Good luck in finding those who you think are better choices,
your options are pretty slim and not very attractive by comparison to TV....like NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, et al.

Bye and good luck.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

I thought Trump said "Make America Thin Again" and he would be conducting daily exercise classes on TV.

Seriously, you probably just saved hundreds of viewers of making the same mistake you did.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ignore her.

Him. It.
Why ignore this person, who you make fun of ?

This poster makes a good point, one which you and your ilk continue to make and have made since 2008.

The comments are....what has Obama done to help race relations ? Or.....Why does not Obama try to bring us together ?

I may have even asked that question, but here we have you demeaning and belittling a poster for asking a simple AND valid question if a man who has reawakened the white supremist movement, who declared his wish to bring everyone together, and yet.....

Sorry, this person asked the same question you asked. Yet they get made fun of ??

I assure you that this forum has, in a small way mind you because of the number of readers, but nonetheless has for sure given our hometown a reputation as a haven, at least, rhetorically, for white, right wing extremists.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why ignore this person, who you make fun of ?

This poster makes a good point, one which you and your ilk continue to make and have made since 2008.

The comments are....what has Obama done to help race relations ? Or.....Why does not Obama try to bring us together ?

I may have even asked that question, but here we have you demeaning and belittling a poster for asking a simple AND valid question if a man who has reawakened the white supremist movement, who declared his wish to bring everyone together, and yet.....

Sorry, this person asked the same question you asked. Yet they get made fun of ??

I assure you that this forum has, in a small way mind you because of the number of readers, but nonetheless has for sure given our hometown a reputation as a haven, at least, rhetorically, for white, right wing extremists.
BS!

It happens all the time with the partisan lemmings, and now especially their loser lost the election.....just when one thinks they have heard and seen the most off the wall BS....BOOM.....out comes a new record breaker.

As much value as this forum provides for many of us....it most certainly does not come close to generating a reputation for anybody but the limited few who do not like or condone or agree or what ever with what is presented.

"...has for sure given our hometown a reputation..."

Old 12-14-2016, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
BS!

It happens all the time with the partisan lemmings, and now especially their loser lost the election.....just when one thinks they have heard and seen the most off the wall BS....BOOM.....out comes a new record breaker.

As much value as this forum provides for many of us....it most certainly does not come close to generating a reputation for anybody but the limited few who do not like or condone or agree or what ever with what is presented.

"...has for sure given our hometown a reputation..."

Well, since you imply I am lying, I will attempt to get permission to share quotes for you...as specific as I can.

But curious, what "value" do you get from this forum ?

Frankly, I can remember NO discussion of issues from you, and your posts are sort of a one way street....I hate Clinton...I hate Obama...I hate liberals (although my recall is YOU use other names to refer to those you do not like), so is this therapy if some sort for you ?
Old 12-14-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

Bye bye ✈️
Old 12-14-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, since you imply I am lying, I will attempt to get permission to share quotes for you...as specific as I can.

Frankly, I can remember NO discussion of issues from you, and your posts are sort of a one way street....I hate Clinton...I hate Obama...I hate liberals (although my recall is YOU use other names to refer to those you do not like), so is this therapy if some sort for you ?
I did not intend nor did I imply lying what so ever.
THAT is your version of what was said....however wrong/incorrect....to make whatever point(s) that suit your agenda......

And you are confused; your recollection of who posted what is totally incorrect. All it does is degrade credibility.

You will have to do a better job of remembering/guessing who said or did what with the apparent erroneous all knowing which guest said what/when system.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

Wow, you really seem to have a problem with resisting the temptation to insert your dissatisfaction instead of just leaving. Why is it that those that do not agree insist on telling us that TOTV is terrible and that Villagers are racists and bigots? And then you complain if someone doesn't agree with your statements. Wow, again!

There is NO requirement for your type to submit input to this forum daily in order to stay registered. If you don't like it here, no one is forcing you to participate. Why is it that if liberals do not like something, they insist on having it banned from anyone else? If you don't agree with/like church, then don't go. Don't have it shut down. If you don't like guns, then don't purchase one, etc.

Do you really think that you are garnering sympathy from anyone by claiming that these forums are not fair and that they give The Villages a bad name? Are you also one of those that claims that STD's are running rampant in The Villages?

SO, thanks again for diverting the subject from from the title of the thread "Make America Great Again?"

My comment on this subject is that anything should be an improvement over the last 8 years. America was a nation that received a lot of respect at one time in the past. Since Obama (dare I use his name without causing a flood of tears?) our nation has appeared weak and fractured. Obama seemed to wish to focus more on climate change and making excuses for radical Islam than our economy. He focused more on local issues, agitating racial tensions than practicing/encouraging unity, and national loyalty/patriotism. I doubt anyone will really be disappointed when they see him leaving the White House permanently.

Trump wishes to Make America Great Again. Regardless of his version or image of what "great" is, I am looking forward to his attempt. He has already shown his support for our military and law enforcement members. He doesn't disparage them like Obama or HIllary. He is already an improvement over what we have had to endure for the past two terms.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:39 AM
n/a

I would suspect that the type of conversation going on with political talk is pretty much the same shared with blogs all over this nation.

The news media are irresponsible in that they not only published fake news they continue to fuel the flames of destructive speech.

Like some of the threads on this forum posters continue to express their opinions ad nauseam and just can't seem to let go

This nation is on a hyper partisan high, worsen with Donald Trump's election.

And it all seems much worse than perhaps it is because we have many level headed Americans with an attitude that says "this too shall pass.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-15-2016, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
See ya Alibaba!
Looks like another tee time just opened up!
Old 12-15-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, you really seem to have a problem with resisting the temptation to insert your dissatisfaction instead of just leaving. Why is it that those that do not agree insist on telling us that TOTV is terrible and that Villagers are racists and bigots? And then you complain if someone doesn't agree with your statements. Wow, again!

There is NO requirement for your type to submit input to this forum daily in order to stay registered. If you don't like it here, no one is forcing you to participate. Why is it that if liberals do not like something, they insist on having it banned from anyone else? If you don't agree with/like church, then don't go. Don't have it shut down. If you don't like guns, then don't purchase one, etc.

Do you really think that you are garnering sympathy from anyone by claiming that these forums are not fair and that they give The Villages a bad name? Are you also one of those that claims that STD's are running rampant in The Villages?

SO, thanks again for diverting the subject from from the title of the thread "Make America Great Again?"

My comment on this subject is that anything should be an improvement over the last 8 years. America was a nation that received a lot of respect at one time in the past. Since Obama (dare I use his name without causing a flood of tears?) our nation has appeared weak and fractured. Obama seemed to wish to focus more on climate change and making excuses for radical Islam than our economy. He focused more on local issues, agitating racial tensions than practicing/encouraging unity, and national loyalty/patriotism. I doubt anyone will really be disappointed when they see him leaving the White House permanently.

Trump wishes to Make America Great Again. Regardless of his version or image of what "great" is, I am looking forward to his attempt. He has already shown his support for our military and law enforcement members. He doesn't disparage them like Obama or HIllary. He is already an improvement over what we have had to endure for the past two terms.

Trump will be in direct violation of the US Constitution at 12:02pm on Jan 20,2017 if he rents out a room at his DC hotel to a foreign diplomat.

This is because of the Emolument Clause in Section one. No need to tell any tea partiers this as they have the Constitution memorized and imprinted on their brains.

Trump will also be in violation of his lease on the same hotel which says no government employee shall be a party to said lease.

Time for Donnie to so some fancy footwork and unburden himself from this boondoggle. If he doesn't, how long will republicans allow him to violate the constitution, an impeachable offense?

Tags
make, america, moved, community, generation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.