Presidential Approval Ratings

Old 12-17-2016, 09:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is alright for me to be white. It is alright for people to be the race they are. We all have values that transcend color and even encompass religion or lack of it. If we do not harm, or plan harm, if we pull our own weight and don't break laws, if I take nothing from you, then why are people like me making you upset?
Really? What "value" do the minorities bring? They don't bring "value" to your property/neighborhood. They don't bring "value" when you were forced to open quotas for the less qualified. They don't bring "value" to schools... What VALUE are they? They're a drain.

What you said there...do not harm, pull your own weight, don't break laws... That's WHITE people. Minorities do the opposite...so why do you support them when their actions clearly don't justify it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow....YOU are the one...nobody else who suddenly announced how you felt like a stepchild and finally could be white and Christian. Out of the blue, and said it more than once.

People like you, especially you, do not make me mad. I do not discuss race because I find it distasteful to use the color of ones skin one to describe a human being, that I believe was created by God. I just played a few holes if golf with a fellow of Italian descent who happens to have olive colored skin, yet guess what....he is a great guy. Should I think less or more if olive colored skin ?

You do not make me mad. I simply responded because your post on your color and religion spoken like someone who was abused in someway suorised me. I never thought if you in the past as so conscious of skin color or religion, but lots of that recently so maybe it is just the way now.

For me I judge on what you are...you either have changed or were playing a role in the past, and you kept repeating about skin color, etc for some unknown reason.

Not my cup of tea. My Christianity sort of does not like skin color to be used in judging, so there you go.

Again, I was just disappointed as I never heard you even hint at these feelings before...never heard you simply post "we won" etc. just a surprise and disappointment.

My posts, should there be any replying to you will certainly not be as personal. I apologize.
Their ACTIONS are what describe them...skin color just helps us pick them out easier...if all red heads acted like blacks...we wouldn't want red heads around either. Skin color has NOTHING to do with it...it's how what's inside ACTS that we hate. We don't "hate them", we hate what they do.

He's white...it's like discriminating against red heads, blonds, brown, black hair color...they're all human...they're all equal. The minorities are a different species. They are not.

Everyone is hoping the lies of political correctness is going away now that a white guy is back.

So why don't you judge the minorities for what they are? They're growing in numbers and they're slowly turning the country 3rd world. The inner city slums are growing as their numbers grow. What do they bring to the table except an outstretched hand?

How about the ACTIONS of those wearing that skin color? Can you judge on that? Their violence, their always being at the bottom economically?

I'm not the guy you're talking to...just wanted to ask WHY you like them...
Old 12-18-2016, 04:56 PM
n/a

You know what they say about approval ratings. They are like *******s, everyone has one and ....................

Who cares about today's polls? They sure didn't predict the elections very well. Speaking of which, where is our local gambler with the odds? Is he still running from his bookie? Or, has he sold his home in the Villages to pay of his "sure bet" that Hillary was going to win? I guess if he is able to eat, it won't be crow. Most likely it will be via a tube in his arm.

Tags
percent, ratings, approval, presidential

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.