Presidential oversight too little, too late?

Old 04-21-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Default Presidential oversight too little, too late?

HRes693 IH was introduced into the House of Representatives by Rep. Ted Yoho 
(R-FL) on Tuesday. The resolution would establish a “permanent Select Committee on Executive Oversight.”

Bill Text - 114th Congress - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
Old 04-21-2016, 08:17 PM
n/a

Made up of whom? More crooks like themselves? It's a joke...
Old 04-22-2016, 05:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Made up of whom? More crooks like themselves? It's a joke...
Apparently, you have never lived overseas, or you would realize that any corruption in our gov (which there is) is lightweight in comparison. At least there are some that still try to correct the gov corruption.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Apparently, you have never lived overseas, or you would realize that any corruption in our gov (which there is) is lightweight in comparison. At least there are some that still try to correct the gov corruption.
So, we're the "lesser of two evils"?

How? By voting for Ds and Rs? That makes it worse, won't correct anything.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, we're the "lesser of two evils"?

How? By voting for Ds and Rs? That makes it worse, won't correct anything.
You have a one track mind. Like I have said before, vote "L" all you wish. Come on back after the election and complain about everything being bad and corrupt after the elections, OK? But, you are not convincing anyone to your view by replying to every post with "don't vote for the evil D or R." If you don't like the system, try another country. Go ahead and have your eyes opened. We have a great country, that can always be improved. Sometimes going back can be an improvement. But, crying about the sky falling is not constructive.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have a one track mind. Like I have said before, vote "L" all you wish. Come on back after the election and complain about everything being bad and corrupt after the elections, OK? But, you are not convincing anyone to your view by replying to every post with "don't vote for the evil D or R." If you don't like the system, try another country. Go ahead and have your eyes opened. We have a great country, that can always be improved. Sometimes going back can be an improvement. But, crying about the sky falling is not constructive.
At least I TRY to get rid of the corruption by TRYING to vote the crooks out.

You'll complain and you'll have ENABLED them to rob and deceive you. How? You voted for "their guys"...you put them there to rob you.

Don't vote for the evil D or R!

I want MY country back from the liars and thieves, I'm TRYING to do just that. Going back WILL be an improvement. Join me instead of giving up!

The sky IS falling...OK, our society and economy are falling...better?
Old 04-23-2016, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
HRes693 IH was introduced into the House of Representatives by Rep. Ted Yoho 
(R-FL) on Tuesday. The resolution would establish a “permanent Select Committee on Executive Oversight.”

Bill Text - 114th Congress - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
Someone should tell the good representative that the 3 branches of government are independent and co-equal.
The notion of one branch exercising oversight on another is absurd on its face.

Tags
tuesday, late, presidential, oversight

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.