Default Priceless pic of the Obama's

a
Old 09-20-2010, 04:17 PM
n/a

Try this...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2579846/posts
Old 09-20-2010, 04:25 PM
n/a

That photo reminds me of a guy I knew years ago. Really nice guy with a ka-zillion college degrees. He was "smart" but had absolutely no common sense.

One day I walked up to him and he was trying to take the back off a transistor radio with a little pocket knife. An older friend with no formal education but LOTS of sense witnessed the whole thing.

He laughed and got a phillips head screw driver for the guy and said, "You know, he could probably take that radio apart and put it back together again. But he doesn't have enough sense to get the back off."
Old 09-20-2010, 04:35 PM
n/a

That's the picture I was trying to download!! Thanks BK.

When I saw this the only thing I could think of is if this had been a picture of President Bush and Laura it would have been on the front page of every newspaper; been the funny news piece on every network news show, been shown over and over on Jay Leno, Letterman, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, etc., etc.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:55 AM
n/a

Smile

The picture is priceless! If you scroll down, some of the captions submitted are absolutely hilarious!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:57 AM
n/a

Default Really petty

but I'm not surprised.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
That's the picture I was trying to download!! Thanks BK.

When I saw this the only thing I could think of is if this had been a picture of President Bush and Laura it would have been on the front page of every newspaper; been the funny news piece on every network news show, been shown over and over on Jay Leno, Letterman, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, etc., etc.
Amen brother!

Regardless of how one feels about Obama .......anyone who didn't get a good belly laugh out of this photo..... must have lost their funny bone!

Annabelle
(thanks for the link BK)
Old 09-24-2010, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
That photo reminds me of a guy I knew years ago. Really nice guy with a ka-zillion college degrees. He was "smart" but had absolutely no common sense.

One day I walked up to him and he was trying to take the back off a transistor radio with a little pocket knife. An older friend with no formal education but LOTS of sense witnessed the whole thing.

He laughed and got a phillips head screw driver for the guy and said, "You know, he could probably take that radio apart and put it back together again. But he doesn't have enough sense to get the back off."

Common sense is highly underated.......almost anyone can earn a phd if they have the fortitude to hang in there long enough and play the game.......believe me......I know.

Annabelle
Old 09-24-2010, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
The picture is priceless! If you scroll down, some of the captions submitted are absolutely hilarious!

So true Ceejay! Many brought tears to my eyes as I was laughing so hard.......and who said we Republicans are too serious?!

Annabelle
Old 09-24-2010, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
but I'm not surprised.

So I guess you found it offensive when the media made jokes of Bush tripping on stairs or locked out of doors.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by spk7951 View Post
So I guess you found it offensive when the media made jokes of Bush tripping on stairs or locked out of doors.
Or sold shirts depicting the President as a monkey !!!

But I should not say that....THAT was just good pollitics and certainly not mean or personal !!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.