And more downgrading USA by Obama

Old 03-25-2016, 12:50 PM
n/a

Default And more downgrading USA by Obama

He is openly, stupidly, self serving critical of the USA at every chance he gets.

In his ignorance he thinks he is increasing the value of his personal stock by criticizing and appologizing for America's actions.

On this one what gives him the right to judge what was done or not done by America's leaders back then.

Does the PREACHER think he is so empowered to judge the past.

He exemplifies and confirms why he does nothing but talk. Leaves him room for deniability and the possibility of making an error.

In his last days he is making a bigger fool of himself everytime he opens his mouth.

What we know for sure? America will be much better of without him and his mouth in office.

Obama: US slow to speak out for human rights in Argentina - US News
Old 03-25-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Lets be honest here you all HATEhim so it would not matter what he says!!!

You hate his wife and his children the only person in his family you haven't attacked his in mother-in-law which surprises me because she is living in the White House and you are paying for that!!!
Old 03-25-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

You hate his wife and his children the only person in his family you haven't attacked his in mother-in-law which surprises me because she is living in the White House and you are paying for that!!!
Yes, the old standby left wing comment when unable to figure things out, "HATE." You can dislike Obama's policies and yet the little lefties will declare/accuse you of HATING. If you don't agree with gay marriage your are hateful and a bigot Friend, you are a retard.

And as far as his mother-in-law living in the White House, at least she isn't on welfare. The house has plenty of rooms. Who cares? You brought it up, seeking a reaction. Hope that satisfies you. And I believe you are reading into the OP's comment and taking quite a bit of leeway by accusing him of hating Obama's family. Unless of course, you know him. Maybe you figure that since someone with the Guest moniker said something derogatory about Obama's family, you figured everyone said it?

I believe you should seek help for your problem. They have medications that will help.
Old 03-25-2016, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

NO! You stand corrected!

Stop twisting and turning and positioning others comments to suit your cause whatever it is.
Do you think you accomplish anything by opening with "...let's be honest..." positioning that anything said was not honest.

Your BS ongoing about wife, kids, dogs and whatever else you could scoop up.

Where is the honesty in your position?

Is it OK with you that Obama continues to put down America as often as he does?
Is it OK with you that he appologizes for the actions of America past to our enemies?

Stay on the subject at hand, look in the mirror and then talk honestly ABOUT THE SUBJECT AT HAND. and not some made up BS. Maybe you are trying too hard to emulate Obama instead of being a stand up for America American!!!
Old 03-25-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

What I really do HATE is when others twist someone elses post to suit their BS agenda.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

I don't hate Obama, but I don't like him. NO real American could, considering how he is always apologizing for America. He should be very proud, considering how far he has come with the help of so many Americans that have helped him along the way. Nothing like biting the hand that literally feeds him.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
NO! You stand corrected!

Stop twisting and turning and positioning others comments to suit your cause whatever it is.
Do you think you accomplish anything by opening with "...let's be honest..." positioning that anything said was not honest.

Your BS ongoing about wife, kids, dogs and whatever else you could scoop up.

Where is the honesty in your position?

Is it OK with you that Obama continues to put down America as often as he does?
Is it OK with you that he appologizes for the actions of America past to our enemies?

Stay on the subject at hand, look in the mirror and then talk honestly ABOUT THE SUBJECT AT HAND. and not some made up BS. Maybe you are trying too hard to emulate Obama instead of being a stand up for America American!!!
What enemies has he apologized to? Argentina is our enemy?

He just recently visited Cuba. Did he apologize to the Cuban people for our actions?

Our past enemies include China, Russia, Japan, Germany, Italy, and Vietnam has he has apologized to them for our actions. I guess he would have apologized to Japanese interment victims, if they already hadn't been apologized to already.

Has he apologized to Muslims in all the Middle East, and African countries that have been hurt by our invasion of Iraq, and Afgan? I guess that he has the rest of the year to correct that mistake. He will apologize in the lame duck session.

When you want better relations with a country like Argentina, that wasn't, and isn't an enemy, why not apologize for a sin of the past? We are not blameless for what the Argentina dictator did in the years 1976 thru 1983.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

He just recently visited Cuba. Did he apologize to the Cuban people for our actions?

Our past enemies include China, Russia, Japan, Germany, Italy, and Vietnam has he has apologized to them for our actions. I guess he would have apologized to Japanese interment victims, if they already hadn't been apologized to already.

Has he apologized to Muslims in all the Middle East, and African countries that have been hurt by our invasion of Iraq, and Afgan? I guess that he has the rest of the year to correct that mistake. He will apologize in the lame duck session.

When you want better relations with a country like Argentina, that wasn't, and isn't an enemy, why not apologize for a sin of the past? We are not blameless for what the Argentina dictator did in the years 1976 thru 1983.
Yes, he did. If you were interested enough in current events, you would know how many times he has apologized to other countries, INCLUDING Muslim countries. Remember, Google is your friend.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:26 PM
n/a

And don't forget how Global Warming causes terrorism and is more important than terrorist attacks.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't hate Obama, but I don't like him. NO real American could, considering how he is always apologizing for America. He should be very proud, considering how far he has come with the help of so many Americans that have helped him along the way. Nothing like biting the hand that literally feeds him.
I am a real American. I have given 37 years to this country, i think this President has done a great job taking this country out of a near depression and rebuilding this economy without any help at all from the GOP.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
And don't forget how Global Warming causes terrorism and is more important than terrorist attacks.
Hell i am more worried about a wacko with a gun in this country or a drunk driving a car than i am of any terrorist. Unlike the GOP voters I refuse to live in fear.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

You are so party brainwashed and defensive you totally and completely missed the point!
Old 03-25-2016, 07:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am a real American. I have given 37 years to this country, i think this President has done a great job taking this country out of a near depression and rebuilding this economy without any help at all from the GOP.
What the hell is "a real American"? Somebody who believes the propaganda BS? Someone willing to die for bankers profits?

We're $10 TRILLION more in debt, that's the "recovery", over trillion a year. MORE than doubled since Bush, it's a $19 trillion debt now.

Most of you people are delusional. The ignorant rabble...
Old 03-26-2016, 04:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hell i am more worried about a wacko with a gun in this country or a drunk driving a car than i am of any terrorist. Unlike the GOP voters I refuse to live in fear.
NOpe, you do not live in fear. Thank your military for that. They are the ones on the front line. You don't live in fear because you are PROTECTED. Hope you are grateful for a strong military, even with a weak president.
Old 03-26-2016, 04:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are so party brainwashed and defensive you totally and completely missed the point!

Tags
mouth, judge, usa, americas, making, room, possibility, deniability, leaves, talk, exemplifies, confirms, past, bigger, america, office, days, empowered, fool, opens, everytime, error, chance, ignorance, thinks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.