Pro-Life or Anti-Abortion?

Old 02-22-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Default Pro-Life or Anti-Abortion?

Many of our politicians in Tallahassee say that they are Pro-Life but they are really Anti-Abortion.

As proof of this statement is the fact that they are debating what jury vote is needed to kill a criminal.

If you claim to be Pro-Life, I ask you if you have contacted your representatives and asked them to abolish the death penalty as nineteen other states have.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Many of our politicians in Tallahassee say that they are Pro-Life but they are really Anti-Abortion.

As proof of this statement is the fact that they are debating what jury vote is needed to kill a criminal.

If you claim to be Pro-Life, I ask you if you have contacted your representatives and asked them to abolish the death penalty as nineteen other states have.

I believe in the death penalty, but am anti-abortion. Kill the evil and save the innocent.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

Isn't it telling that despite the fact that Roe v Wade was decided in 1973 we are still divided over this issue.

As to your specific comments in my humble view you are mixing two entirely separate issues

With abortion a mother is making a choice for her unborn who has no say in being conceived and no say in being terminated. An unborn if asked would surely respond in the positive for life.

Whereas a criminal by his/her own choices subjected himself/herself to capital punishment.

There are in my view some crimes so inhumane that nothing less than capital punishment should be imposed.

I am not adverse to capital punishment but I am always glad to see that such policies are under review on a continuum.

As to politicians I never listen to their claims when it comes to social issues because the vast majority are weather vanes

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-22-2016, 02:33 PM
n/a

Neither looks as simple as they are in reality. You can have the innocent or perhaps very mentally ill on Death Row; but there may be situations in which a woman does not want to bring the kid to full term. The zika virus' affects, for instance, provide a test.

My mother was sick with the flu or something like that when I in the womb. As was my aunt. My cousin is now in a long term care facility of some kind as was diagnosed decades ago as a paranoid schizophrenic. He was born today- 2-22 in 1959. I was born on 2-24-1959 and did have a lot of problems the first decade but due to the support of Mrs. Barbara Mitchell at Earl Wooster High School in Reno, Nevada in 1975-1976 went on to earn two BAs, a MA in Librarianship from the University of Denver and a Law Degree from the University of Minnesota. The last was very hard as I have trouble talking at some times and after I graduated I was not exactly treated fairly by some of the people at the U of MN Law School but that seems to be really turning around now due to the help of many. I have brought up the murder of Michelle Mitchell on 2-24-1976 before and the trip to the American Association of Law Libraries convention in Reno, Nevada in the Summer of 1989 shortly after I had graduated from Law School at the U of MN. I see these co-incidences as fate or whatever as I have always been quite religious and looking for the meaning of why things happen as they did.

A woman confessed falsely to the murder of Michelle Mitchell in 1979 as she wanted a better room in her mental health facility to Louisiana and public pressure in Reno, Nevada was very intense to bring someone to justice for this killing.

They only probably got the right person Rodney Halbower for the murder of Michelle Mitchell last year due to a DNA test.
Old 02-22-2016, 03:22 PM
n/a

Default Anti-Abortion and not Pro-Life

Quote:
I believe in the death penalty, but am anti-abortion. Kill the evil and save the innocent.
Then you are Anti-Abortion and not Pro-Life. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that.
Old 02-22-2016, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then you are Anti-Abortion and not Pro-Life. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that.
No, you have it wrong. I AM pro-life for those that deserve it. I am not pro-life for murderers, rapists or pedophiles.

And I am adamantly against those that use abortion for convenience. And for those that believe it is ok to abort because a child may be handicapped, that is a convenient excuse. I leave the baby's future up to God, not human convenience. If you wish to avoid mistakes, don't do something that may cause that mistake. And before you come up with the rape or incest part of the argument, remember 99% of the abortions are due to convenience and only 1% due to rape or incest. Remember, if Obama's white mother had abortion available to her, you might not have our current president. Hmmmm... Then liberals wouldn't have a messiah.

I am not going to change my mind regarding death penalties for evil, and I will always cherish the children's right to life.
Old 02-22-2016, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, you have it wrong. I AM pro-life for those that deserve it. I am not pro-life for murderers, rapists or pedophiles.

And I am adamantly against those that use abortion for convenience. And for those that believe it is ok to abort because a child may be handicapped, that is a convenient excuse. I leave the baby's future up to God, not human convenience. If you wish to avoid mistakes, don't do something that may cause that mistake. And before you come up with the rape or incest part of the argument, remember 99% of the abortions are due to convenience and only 1% due to rape or incest. Remember, if Obama's white mother had abortion available to her, you might not have our current president. Hmmmm... Then liberals wouldn't have a messiah.

I am not going to change my mind regarding death penalties for evil, and I will always cherish the children's right to life.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tags
pro-life, anti-abortion, contacted, claim, asked, nineteen, states, spoken, penalty, death, representatives, abolish, vote, tallahassee, politicians, proof, needed, kill, jury, statement, fact, debating, criminal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.