Obama's Midnight Express

Old 12-24-2016, 06:09 AM
n/a

Default Obama's Midnight Express

"A regulation that is pushed through between election Day and the inauguration is termed a midnight express.

The nation rejected Obama's agenda and so what has been his response, as much more of his agenda as he can force down the nation's gullet.

In his quest to undermine the Trump presidency, unnamed sources whispered of stories about a Russian hack to delegitimize Trump's election. While about the same time Clinton officials were pressuring electors

Trump's transition team reports that Obama officials are providing them with skewed or incomplete information as well as lectures on their duties to climate change. (No wonder Trump is bypassing those official intelligence briefings). the energy Department is refusing to provide the names of career officials who lead key programs, like those who attended the UN climate talks.............

But perhaps nothing has underlined Obama arrogance than his flurry of midnight express regulations. With each new proposed rule or executive order Mr. Obama is spitefully mocking the nation that told him "enough"

George W. Bush pushed through a fair number of rule in his final months. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were much more aggressive and Obama is making them look like pikers"

Kimberley Strassel WSJ 12/23/16

Why must there be such hatred and adolescent behavior when such behavior is a detriment our nation. One of the keynotes of our nation has been the peaceful transition of power from one administration to the next. This type of behavior threatens that keynote.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-24-2016, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"A regulation that is pushed through between election Day and the inauguration is termed a midnight express.

The nation rejected Obama's agenda and so what has been his response, as much more of his agenda as he can force down the nation's gullet. (Didn't see that on the ballot. I just remember President Obama getting elected twice in overwhelming majorities)

In his quest to undermine the Trump presidency, (I think you mean reduce the damage blowhard Trump will do) unnamed sources whispered of stories about a Russian hack to delegitimize Trump's election. (unknown sources, you mean like the FBI and CIA? -you're so silly) While about the same time Clinton officials were pressuring electors

Trump's transition team reports that Obama officials are providing them with skewed or incomplete information as well as lectures on their duties to climate change. (No wonder Trump is bypassing those official intelligence briefings). (Ya, that's the reason the energy Department is refusing to provide the names of career officials who lead key programs, like those who attended the UN climate talks.............

But perhaps nothing has underlined Obama arrogance than his flurry of midnight express regulations. With each new proposed rule or executive order Mr. Obama is spitefully mocking the nation that told him "enough" (again, the elected the man twice; something you seem to forget)

George W. Bush pushed through a fair number of rule in his final months. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were much more aggressive and Obama is making them look like pikers"

Kimberley Strassel WSJ 12/23/16

Why must there be such hatred and adolescent behavior when such behavior is a detriment our nation. One of the keynotes of our nation has been the peaceful transition of power from one administration to the next. This type of behavior threatens that keynote.

Personal Best Regards:
Do you really believe the idiotic things you posted or are you just trying to get people stirred up. Sounds like you are not a big fan of executive orders? I'm sure you'll not approve of them when blowhard trump does them as well, right? How can you live with yourself knowing you are such a hypocrite? Really, how do you justify the foolish things that come out of your mouth?
Old 12-24-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you really believe the idiotic things you posted or are you just trying to get people stirred up. Sounds like you are not a big fan of executive orders? I'm sure you'll not approve of them when blowhard trump does them as well, right? How can you live with yourself knowing you are such a hypocrite? Really, how do you justify the foolish things that come out of your mouth?

Nailed it (and him/her).
Old 12-24-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
It depends...if he's going to rid the country of minorities...I'm with him!

"hypocritehunter"? You better be REAL careful with a name like that.

Who were you before?
Old 12-24-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
New person, my @ss! You have a lot of room to talk. Instead of discussing a comment, you attack the author of the post.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
New person, my @ss! You have a lot of room to talk. Instead of discussing a comment, you attack the author of the post.
The classic " calling card " of the far Left who operate on their misplaced emotions rather than on considered data and facts .

They believe that the more shrill they are and the more shrill people they attract the more correct they are .
Old 12-24-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nailed it (and him/her).
CNM, the little cheerleader....how quaint........

Hey little girl...........pull my finger...........
Old 12-24-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to be doing well at ATTEMPTING to justify foolish things that are IN your mouth.......

Hey Hypo.........pull my finger.......
Old 12-24-2016, 02:46 PM
n/a

This is another thread on Political Talk that supports the conclusion that we have about 5-6 posters on here who know how to read but do not know how to think. A very dangerous combination And further fail to understand the important implications of the statement that a serious person would ask why So one would logically conclude of what use are they to this forum. I mean they are not even capable of adding creative intrigue. Bet they had fun as kids playing the "dirty dozen"with their friends on street corners... Yea well your mother wears combat boots

Back to serious matters, again as to my thoughts concerning Stassel's article. The game playing by presidents at the end of their terms is not productive or beneficial for this nation. Best they tie up loose ends on the work completed and prepare their staffs to help and support the incoming administration to ensure an uneventful and informative transition for the safety and security of this nation... otherwise keep their heads in the game.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-24-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is another thread on Political Talk that supports the conclusion that we have about 5-6 posters on here who know how to read but do not know how to think. A very dangerous combination And further fail to understand the important implications of the statement that a serious person would ask why So one would logically conclude of what use are they to this forum. I mean they are not even capable of adding creative intrigue. Bet they had fun as kids playing the "dirty dozen"with their friends on street corners... Yea well your mother wears combat boots

Back to serious matters, again as to my thoughts concerning Stassel's article. The game playing by presidents at the end of their terms is not productive or beneficial for this nation. Best they tie up loose ends on the work completed and prepare their staffs to help and support the incoming administration to ensure an uneventful and informative transition for the safety and security of this nation... otherwise keep their heads in the game.

Personal Best Regards:
I agree. I wonder if Obama will have half the class that Bush has had during Obama's terrible record. Will Obie keep his mouth shut when he does not agree with what Trump is doing, or will he sound off publicly like the fool I think he is?
Old 12-24-2016, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to be doing well at ATTEMPTING to justify foolish things that are IN your mouth.......

Hey Hypo.........pull my finger.......
I Know the smartest thing to ever come OUT of her mouth...

My dic....
Old 12-25-2016, 05:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. I wonder if Obama will have half the class that Bush has had during Obama's terrible record. Will Obie keep his mouth shut when he does not agree with what Trump is doing, or will he sound off publicly like the fool I think he is?
From what I have read, Obama has positioned himself two blocks from the White House for the expressed purpose of working to contain and defend his legacy.

Both Obama and Trump are narcissists. So both demand and want to capture the limelight. Obama is not going to fade into the sunset and he will continue to do what he does best as a community organizer...divide people.

Simply stated Obama is no Bush and he has no class;albeit I am disappoint with George W's behavior as respect Trump . If he had the ability to hold his nose to show American unity with the Obama's then he could certainly with Trump. At least Mrs. Trump is easy on the eyes

Its apparent from articles such as Stassel's that Obama as the leader of his party is making a concert effort ( game plan) to discredit the legitimate election results and to diminish Trump, his Administration and anything he has done or will do in the future.

Its one thing to have opposing views and argue over legitimate and serious policy differences. In fact the founders crafted our Republic for just such a purpose.

But what we are witnessing from the left reeks of hatred, petulance, and actions that are counter to the safety and security of this nation. The left has gotten so out of hand that the NICB reported a record number of gun purchase background. the surprise it includes a record number of liberal and groups like Pink Pistols (gay organization)

And to underscore the absurdity of it all we have Putin of all people who was on the right/winning side when he chided that Democrats had lost the meaning to their name and their dignity.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-25-2016, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
B the answer is B..
Old 12-26-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
From what I have read, Obama has positioned himself two blocks from the White House for the expressed purpose of working to contain and defend his legacy.

Both Obama and Trump are narcissists. So both demand and want to capture the limelight. Obama is not going to fade into the sunset and he will continue to do what he does best as a community organizer...divide people.

Simply stated Obama is no Bush and he has no class;albeit I am disappoint with George W's behavior as respect Trump . If he had the ability to hold his nose to show American unity with the Obama's then he could certainly with Trump. At least Mrs. Trump is easy on the eyes

Its apparent from articles such as Stassel's that Obama as the leader of his party is making a concert effort ( game plan) to discredit the legitimate election results and to diminish Trump, his Administration and anything he has done or will do in the future.

Its one thing to have opposing views and argue over legitimate and serious policy differences. In fact the founders crafted our Republic for just such a purpose.

But what we are witnessing from the left reeks of hatred, petulance, and actions that are counter to the safety and security of this nation. The left has gotten so out of hand that the NICB reported a record number of gun purchase background. the surprise it includes a record number of liberal and groups like Pink Pistols (gay organization)

And to underscore the absurdity of it all we have Putin of all people who was on the right/winning side when he chided that Democrats had lost the meaning to their name and their dignity.

Personal Best Regards:
I am in no way ever going to defend Obama from anyone, HOWEVER, I believe in trying to present truth and IN CONTEXT.

You say "From what I have read, Obama has positioned himself two blocks from the White House for the expressed purpose of working to contain and defend his legacy."

I would love to see WHERE you read the part about the "expressed purpose" because this goes back to May of this year...quite a while before the election...

" President Obama and his family plan to move to a mansion in the upscale Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, a mere two miles from the White House, when he leaves office in January, according to people familiar with his plans.

Mr. Obama, who has said his family will remain in the capital until his daughter Sasha completes high school in 2018, "

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/us...ouse.html?_r=0

Your post paints this as a nefarious move, and maybe it is, but if so, it was conceived pretty far up front with a built in reason to be there.

Midnight Express, as you pointed out, is nothing new or original.

BUT it is worthy of looking at....I just have a problem with presenting something that appears to be not what is really is.

Sorry if this offends. I know, as you said, you think I am falling you but read this and thought I had read quite a while ago about the residence location quite some time ago.

PS....I might also mention that I would be careful in quoting Putin. He is a master of deception and not exactly the bastion of truth
Old 12-26-2016, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am in no way ever going to defend Obama from anyone, HOWEVER, I believe in trying to present truth and IN CONTEXT.

PS....I might also mention that I would be careful in quoting Putin. He is a master of deception and not exactly the bastion of truth
That goes for ALL high level politicians and appointees...EVERY one of them. That's their job...promote an agenda. Their job is to balance the needs of ALL their "benefactors".

Tags
express, nation, midnight, obamas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.