"Problems With Whiteness"

Old 12-26-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Default Am I missing something.

I really do not care about the source of a "thought". Why aren't you concerned about the message of the words regarding "Whiteness is a problem"? Try teaching a course on any other type of person and see the backlash from the Media and the Left.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

I have no problem with "whiteness." It is everyone else that has the problem with their "white" envy and resentment, and the libtards that believe that they are redeemable if they take a negative view on their own race. It's not being racist to be comfortable within your own race. It is racist to be bias against another race because they are only different by color. I am comfortable being "white" and will not allow anyone to attempt to convince me that I should be humble or beholden to anyone because they think that "white" is an elite status. It is the liberals that elevate "white" to a higher status and then hypocritically try to show their empathy for non-whites. Conservatives, on the other hand believe that everyone has basic equal rights, but no one deserves to be elevated or given priority over another based solely on race or gender, or gender confusion. We do not believe in the same definition of "fair" as liberals do. It is not fair to take from those that have and give it to those that do not. We do not believe in Affirmative Action because we believe that AA is prejudicial, giving some folks an unearned front of the line advantage over others that may have earned that position by merit. Nope, I am not ashamed of being "white." And I do not wish to be any other color. This view only makes me seem racist to liberals.
Old 12-27-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And I do not wish to be any other color. This view only makes me seem racist to liberals.
Sorry, but you've just proved once again that you KNOW being white is a huge advantage...but are too chicken$hit to admit it.

So now tell us why you are glad you're not black.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
...being white is a huge advantage...
Are you suggesting that people should think less of a person because they have an advantage??
Old 12-27-2016, 09:40 AM
n/a

You're another unhappy person with the election results. You cannot believe that Hillary lost. Yet you will keep on badgering the people who bring out the real truth in America. You think you're the world scholar who knows everything about everything. You try to bully people and condemn them for their freedom of speech. Plagiarized? You can't even spell it right! Everyone takes info from others and uses it in their daily communication with others. Your are like the leftist teachers and professors now in our schools who will beat down a student if they think they plagiarized filing our children's minds with leftist rederick. You have a mind like a child who didn't get their way. Some day you may grow up to be one of us.
Old 12-27-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but you've just proved once again that you KNOW being white is a huge advantage...but are too chicken$hit to admit it.

No CNM, you just PROVED how you think WHITES are better than everyone else. You are an elitist. It is you that has a color problem. Thank you for proving my point about libtards.

you pulled my finger.............
Old 12-27-2016, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeriteri View Post
You're another unhappy person with the election results. You cannot believe that Hillary lost. Yet you will keep on badgering the people who bring out the real truth in America. You think you're the world scholar who knows everything about everything. You try to bully people and condemn them for their freedom of speech. Plagiarized? You can't even spell it right! Everyone takes info from others and uses it in their daily communication with others. Your are like the leftist teachers and professors now in our schools who will beat down a student if they think they plagiarized filing our children's minds with leftist rederick. You have a mind like a child who didn't get their way. Some day you may grow up to be one of us.
Time to proofread your posts. Or get someone to help you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2016, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
No CNM, you just PROVED how you think WHITES are better than everyone else. You are an elitist. It is you that has a color problem. Thank you for proving my point about libtards.

you pulled my finger.............
MD, I sometimes get a kick out of your back and forth with CNM. But what really tickles me is that he plays you like a fiddle, and you still don't know it.

Old 12-27-2016, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
MD, I sometimes get a kick out of your back and forth with CNM. But what really tickles me is that he plays you like a fiddle, and you still don't know it.

Shhhhh.......
Old 12-27-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Other than adding his plagiarism and use of fake news with no citations/links...you've summed up Rubithecon perfectly.
don't hate me because I'm handsome
Old 12-27-2016, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

Being intelligent and able to think for oneself is the true huge advantage .

Being confident in one`s ability to analyze issues without the felt need to have to " go along with the crowd " any crowd is a huge advantage .

Being able to exist without the need to constantly exhibit false piety and a false sense of injustice along with a felt need to demonstrate conformity to any political belief system is the ultimate huge advantage .
Old 12-27-2016, 12:48 PM
n/a

Isn't it contrary to good self-image not to be proud as to who you are as to race, gender, color, belief.

This thread keeps going off in directions that are not conducive to garnering unity. That is the central issue to the topic's label and the point of contention where at least two universities are going to teach their students to hate white people and white males in particular.

Education is suppose to teach people to independently think for themselves to broaden their horizons and not to reduce them to collectives. Collectivism is godlessness because it wants you to answer to the state. Is there any difference in Denver or Madison teaching the problems with whiteness then ISIS, Palestinians,etc teaching their kids to hate and encourage them to kill Jews, Christians and anyone not like them.

There is an undercurrent that has taken hold of this nation's youth that is building to the same end product as ISIS. Not all things that are scary are dangerous but this one is scary and potentially dangerous.

One remedy put God back in your life. God is what sustained the congregation in that black church in Charleston when 9 of their members perished at the hands of a person of hate.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-27-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wow Chi, you're really coming out of your shell. You have really graduated from one liners, even if you have nothing pertaining to the subject to say. I'm proud of you.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Time to proofread your posts. Or get someone to help you.

And there you have it. That's all Chi got from that person's post.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
don't hate me because I'm handsome
I don't "hate" you for anything.

1. Not even when you stand on your soapbox and play pseudo-intellectual.

2. Not even when you state something as fact...that is so easily proved to be a lie.

3. Not even when you cut/paste, without links/citations, in hopes of coming across as.. (see #1).

4. I don't hate you when you use a broad brush and anecdotal stories...to try and prove a point.

5. Not even when you lie, you know you're lying, get caught lying...and still protest that what you say is true.

In fact, I actually find you quite entertaining.

You want so bad to be taken seriously, and by your own ilk possibly you are, but for those of us who actually do research and strive to know the truth...you come across as the kid who was never quite accepted.

Which, ironically, makes me a bit empathetic for you.

"Hate" isn't in my nature, but an appreciation for the mirth you bring and a willingness to laugh out loud at the things you say and of people like you...definitely gives my life color.

So thanks for that.

Tags
nation, white, whiteness, problems

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.