Prolific Posting! And constitutional changes after 2018 elections

Old 06-30-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Default Prolific Posting! And constitutional changes after 2018 elections

The mods have ordered me to keep my prolific political postings on one thread.

Just kidding.... but,

I do think it's time to seriously talk about the 2018 elections and a possible 2/3 takeover of the Senate and house.

I did not do a state by state analysis yet, but what is your opinion? Is it possible?

If possible what constitutional changes would you make? For me... the 14th ammendment must changed. It was made to help the slaves, it should have had a time limit.
Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Article Five of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Feds raid alleged Chinese 'maternity tourism' operations in California - LA Times
Old 06-30-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The mods have ordered me to keep my prolific political postings on one thread.

Just kidding.... but,

I do think it's time to seriously talk about the 2018 elections and a possible 2/3 takeover of the Senate and house.

I did not do a state by state analysis yet, but what is your opinion? Is it possible?

If possible what constitutional changes would you make? For me... the 14th ammendment must changed. It was made to help the slaves, it should have had a time limit.
Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Article Five of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Feds raid alleged Chinese 'maternity tourism' operations in California - LA Times
Hispanic anchor babies were NOT under the jurisdiction, their parents were here illegally, trespassing, and they should/must ALL be sent back.

You WILL lose your country if you do not stop the Hispanic majority.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Harassment in Title. This man has to go. I hope people will complain as soon as he posts anything on the Regular Board that can be construed as a personal attack on me. Talk about being obsessed with other posters. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Tags
state, time, elections, constitutional, posting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.