Gender Specific Restrooms

Old 10-01-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Default Gender Specific Restrooms

I am travelling out West right now in Wyoming and Montana.

Yesterday, I went to two restaurants in Wyoming. Both had a restroom for ladies and men. However, each was an identical single toilet (no urinal) and a locking door. They were designed to be used by one person at a time.

Why not just mark each of the two restrooms as "Restroom" instead of a gender specified on each?

It doesn't really make sense, does it, for single toilet restrooms to be one marked for "men" and one for "ladies"?
Old 10-01-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

I think a woman can explain this to you. One room is always cleaner.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And from my experience working summers as a custodian during college.. the ladies room is always much messier!
Old 10-01-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
And from my experience working summers as a custodian during college.. the ladies room is always much messier!
Then you would know. I guess my wife and daughter have it wrong.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am travelling out West right now in Wyoming and Montana.

Yesterday, I went to two restaurants in Wyoming. Both had a restroom for ladies and men. However, each was an identical single toilet (no urinal) and a locking door. They were designed to be used by one person at a time.

Why not just mark each of the two restrooms as "Restroom" instead of a gender specified on each?

It doesn't really make sense, does it, for single toilet restrooms to be one marked for "men" and one for "ladies"?
Maybe because women does not wish to have to clean the toilet seat after a lazy @ss man has been there before her to urinate?
Old 10-01-2016, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe because women does not wish to have to clean the toilet seat after a lazy @ss man has been there before her to urinate?

Your soon to be Empress will soon force you to use gender neutral restrooms . It will be an accommodation to all of the corporations and institutions which have supported her .

The unintended consequence that will impact you life is that you will have to use a toilet seat " after a lazy ass man has been there ".

See how this stuff works out ?
Old 10-01-2016, 12:10 PM
n/a

///
Old 10-01-2016, 12:28 PM
n/a

I don't really care what they do. It's their world and I just live in it. I've lived overseas where male and female used the same public restrooms at the same time. Make sure you are aware of this practice before you get inebriated because it may just neutralize the effects of alcohol on your system when you are standing at the urinal and have a female walk in to use the stall. Especially if there is no door on the stall. If this happens to you, make sure that you are seen to wash your hands so that you won't be perceived as a neanderthal.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't really care what they do. It's their world and I just live in it. I've lived overseas where male and female used the same public restrooms at the same time. Make sure you are aware of this practice before you get inebriated because it may just neutralize the effects of alcohol on your system when you are standing at the urinal and have a female walk in to use the stall. Especially if there is no door on the stall. If this happens to you, make sure that you are seen to wash your hands so that you won't be perceived as a neanderthal.
How about " squatting " over those holes-in-the floor in Italy !
Old 10-01-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
If this happens to you, make sure that you are seen to wash your hands so that you won't be perceived as a neanderthal.
I can not believe how many guys do not wash their hands after they go to the bathroom. YUCK
Old 10-01-2016, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I can not believe how many guys do not wash their hands after they go to the bathroom. YUCK
Meaning you are a very men's room observant guy or a woman who thinks all women do!!!!
Old 10-02-2016, 05:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Women "squat" over the seat so they don't have to touch it...they miss...they make a mess.

Quote:
Why? We walk up, whip it out, drain it, and leave...all we touch is our zipper and our manhood. Do I need to "wash my hands" when I touch my ear? My nose? Clap my hands? Why is this part of my anatomy different?

BTW, I do wash my hands mostly out of habit, there is no reason I have to for sanitation reasons.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:04 AM
n/a

I usually wash my hands before. I always figured that there was no reason to wash your hands after if you were careful not to get any on them. But, since I have traveled to some pretty dirty countries, out of habit I usually wash my hands whenever I am near a sink.

Tags
restrooms, ladies, restroom, gender, toilet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.